Is it time to question Obama under oath?...

Should Obama be questioned under oath by Congress?...

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Lets face it...we have enough info to at least see what he has to say...under oath...

It was his intel goons that are being fired and investigated so I think he owes us an explanation....

He should answer the question why his intelligence people and his cyber people let the Russians hack the DNC servers.

They knew about it and the FBI even told the DNC IT guy to watch for it.

Neither of them did anything.

I want to know what he knew and when.....come on Barry time to talk....

If any other former presidents men were under this much fire the press would be knocking on his door...

Yes it is high time for answers from Barry.....

What would you like to ask President Obama? Why would you ask President Obama questions based on the intelligence community? Why don't you want to question the intelligence community? Why don't you want anyone to ask Trump questions?

If any other former presidents men were under this much fire the press would be knocking on his door...
Why are former President's men under fire?

If you cross Trump, your viability is at risk. Trump revoked Nrennan's security clearance because of Brennan's opinions, not because Brennan compromised the information he has. In other words, this is retribution, not for cause.

If you cross Trump, your viability is at risk. Trump revoked Nrennan's security clearance because of Brennan's opinions, not because Brennan compromised the information he has. In other words, this is retribution, not for cause.

No, Brennen claims he knows Trump colluded with the Russians, that information was either obtained through his security status or he is making crap up. Either way it is reason enough for dismissal from the privilege, possibly criminal.

No, Brennen claims he knows Trump colluded with the Russians, that information was either obtained through his security status or he is making crap up. Either way it is reason enough for dismissal from the privilege, possibly criminal.
Trump collided in plain sight! His kid took the meeting with the Russian agent to get dirt on Clinton. "Russia, if you're listening, I wish you would find the 30,000 emails"

Collusion is a fact admitted by Trump. Was there a conspiracy?

Trump collided in plain sight! His kid took the meeting with the Russian agent to get dirt on Clinton. "Russia, if you're listening, I wish you would find the 30,000 emails"

"Russia, if you're listening, I wish you would find the 30,000 emails"

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Every time I see some fool post that, I double over laughing

Oddly, that same day, the Russians hacked the DNC server.

How funny is that?

NO. I don't want to question Obama. And stop going after Trump with these ridiculous accusations also. Stop wasting my tax dollars on these partisan hack games. Congress needs to get to work on real issues like jobs, the economy, security, health and paying down the debt.

How funny is that?

that same day?

I heard on or about....

on, or about.

could have been before, or after he said it.

but, the left does love their talking points.

Please elaborate....

I want to hear which terror organizations CONUS and OCONUS former President Obama's administration funneled American tax dollars into importing, growing, arming and deploying--in his own words. I want to hear his reasons for ROE restrictions in several theatres of the War on Terror which cost the lives of many good soldiers uttered aloud for the ears of the American people. I want to hear about why JTF-North's ROE and force requirement allocations were hamstrung in the face of growing actual armies of Narco-terrorists not too far south of our southern borders.

that same day?
I heard on or about....
on, or about.
could have been before, or after he said it.
but, the left does love their talking points.

Oh Gawd Will - We have been through this. It was later the very same evening.

Russians tried to hack Clinton server on day Trump urged email search
Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying - CNNPolitics
Trump Invited the Russians to Hack Clinton. Were They Listening?
A Key Coincidence of the Russia Hacking Scandal - The Atlantic
Trump asked Russia to find Clinton’s emails. On or around the same day, Russians targeted her accounts

But if you are really interested in splitting hairs (and clearly you are) then perhaps if you figure the 6 hour (or whatever) time difference, it might have been the next MORNING in Russia. Stop -- please ... Thanks in advance

Forum List

Back