Is It Time For Hannity To Interview Julian Assange Again?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks there is an epic battle still going on. We must bury the Swamp Rats!

Fake news and false accusations! Lakhota, do you now concede Crooked Hillary stole the primary from Crazy Bernie?

I was watching Tucker last night and what seemed to be a sincere African American Crazy Bernie supporter was very upset that Crooked Hillary rigged the election. But the Crazy Bernie supporter did not take it to the next level intellectually in being upset that Crazy Bernie bent over and let it happen. Crazy Bernie as we know quickly converted and supported Crooked Hillary's corruption to the end only to get destroyed by The Donald and the truth.

Just an FYI for those that don't know this is how this bullshit with Assange went down.

"Neither woman ever claimed, initially, that she was “raped” by Mr. Assange—rape being våldtäkt in Swedish, but both spoke of the sex being unpleasant. They both concealed their distaste for how it had transpired—that’s usually what women do.

In the case of Ms. Ardin, she kept him as a houseguest for six nights after the incident, and even threw a crayfish party for him. In the case of Ms. Wilen, she and Mr. Assange, after a night of sex, joked about the broken condom, and his promise that if she got pregnant he would move to Sweden, pay off her student loans, and they “could name the baby Afghanistan.”

She then went out and bought the two of them breakfast oats and orange juice. (Ian Fleming would never have allowed any of this.)

When Ms. Ardin learned Mr. Assange had also slept with Ms. Wilen, and when he failed the golden rule of elemental post-coital communications, they locked arms and went to the police—not to charge him with rape, but to see if he could be compelled to take an HIV test, on a Saturday, in Stockholm."

Exclusive New Docs Throw Doubt on Julian Assange Rape Charges in Stockholm

I thinks most folks know Assange was falsely accused. Meanwhile Crooked Hillary says, Weinstein (one of her major donors) a serial rapist of dozens of women and possibly males, has a "behavioral problem."

Forum List

Back