Hillary owned the DNC?

Will this be a one day story?

Clearly many in the MSM were working for Hillary. So, is it unreasonable to consider they will continue to protect her?

Clearly many in the MSM were working for Hillary. So, is it unreasonable to consider they will continue to protect her?

I wonder if MSMLSD had to sign papers of allegiance as well to Hillary.

So let's say they sign papers and don't live up to their promise?

What exactly does Hillary do? Sue them?

I wonder if MSMLSD had to sign papers of allegiance as well to Hillary.

So let's say they sign papers and don't live up to their promise?

What exactly does Hillary do? Sue them?
Good point.

I suppose many reporters in the MSM and certainly most on MSLSD, don't much care about appearing unbiased.

Bernie and Trump received as much coverage as they did because in the end it was all about the ratings. Not to mention Hillary is damaged goods. If they see dollar signs they'll drop her like a bad habit. I'm pretty sure they stopped giving a shit about her before this news broke anyways. :dunno:

Donna Brazile Accuses Clinton Of A 'Secret Takeover' Of The DNC

The in-fighting between Dims is getting bad.

Now the claim is, Hillary made everyone in the DNC sign papers giving her full control during the primary against Bernie.

Yikes!
IKYsnqz.gif

raw

Bernie and Trump received as much coverage as they did because in the end it was all about the ratings. Not to mention Hillary is damaged goods. If they see dollar signs they'll drop her like a bad habit. I'm pretty sure they stopped giving a shit about her before this news broke anyways. :dunno:
Maybe but I suspect those in the MSM who were actively working for Hillary, do not want to be exposed for the frauds they are.

Guys, guys....Hillary has never done any wrong doing in her life...all a right wing conspiracy.... she has never been a arrested, therefore she is 100% innocent, in fact a victim.

...so says 100% of the left here and everywhere

Maybe but I suspect those in the MSM who were actively working for Hillary, do not want to be exposed for the frauds they are.

Oh man can one even imagine the GOP emails about Trump, I mean they all voiced their concerns, but I'm sure their emails were downright dirty.

Guys, guys....Hillary has never done any wrong doing in her life...all a right wing conspiracy.... she has never been a arrested, therefore she is 100% innocent, in fact a victim.

...so says 100% of the left here and everywhere

You are right.

Oh man can one even imagine the GOP emails about Trump, I mean they all voiced their concerns, but I'm sure their emails were downright dirty.
I don't doubt that. However, that is entirely different from stealing a nomination.

Now the claim is, Hillary made everyone in the DNC sign papers giving her full control during the primary against Bernie.

Yikes!

Wow, DNC is hitting Hillary. Wonder if they got Bill's blessing? This stinks of Donna trying to salvage her reputation, nothing more. Watch the news. I'm thinking more dirt comes out that makes her look bad. That or it will come to light that Muller had a talk with her. Somethings up.

She let the worthless dumbass affirmative action nobody Negro beat her out in 2008. She wasn't about to make the same mistake again in 2016.

Thank god it didn't work out like she planned.

Yikes!
which will mean their most "loyal" to this mess will come after the right even harder to take attention away from them. people like this don't go away quietly into the night. they set the night on fire and demand others burn first.

Forum List

Back