CDZ Is it Time for Germany to Get Over War Guilt?

lol more BS from loony land above.

The real story:

Myths debunked on Israel's 1967 attack on USS Liberty

What or who is behind the continuing false charges? A small but well-funded and very vocal group of people and organizations principally supported by Saudi Arabian money such as American Educational Trust (AET) operated in Washington, D.C., by former U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Andrew Kilgore and a circle of others whose agenda is to attack the current excellent symbiotic relationship between the United States and Israel.

It all started with former Illinois Congressman Paul Findley (who was defeated for re-election after he announced his support for the terrorist organization, the PLO) and former California Congressman Paul "Pete" McCloskey, also defeated for re-election. McCloskey speaks regularly at meetings of Holocaust denial organizations in California and Washington.

Findley and McCloskey were the moving force in founding the Liberty Veterans Association. Findley served as its adviser, and McCloskey incorporated the association and served as its attorney. They continue to manipulate and distress Liberty survivors and their families by prodding this old wound and preventing its healing, all for their own political agenda. And what is that agenda? Findley and McCloskey are also the founders of the Council for the National Interest (CNI), whose publicly announced purpose is to be the anti-Israel lobby.

After 40 years, it is time to close the book. Let those who lost their lives rest in peace and be honored in treasured memory.
Ah, the old Israel-is-always-blameless-because-you-hate-Jews argument. You see, it is a myth that Israeli fighters first disabled the Liberty with air cannons and then sent in torpedo boats because McCloskey speaks regularly at meetings of Holocaust denial organizations in California and Washington. And it is a myth that radio intercepts made it clear the Israelis knowingly fired on an American ship in international waters because Findley and McCloskey are also the founders of the Council for the National Interest. And it is an utter myth that Israel was attempting to drag the US into a war with Egypt because Israel would never do something like that and never ever has.

Does McCloskey regularly speak at these meetings? I have no idea, I don't know him.

Because a Jew hater like you would never associate with a Jewish Jew who could answer your questions.

So then, you, too, believe Jews bore zero percent of the blame for German antipathy?

Anyway, you hated me first:

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

Deuteronomy 20:11​

For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

Deuteronomy 28:13​
[/QUO
Jews assimilating ain't a good thing.
There Will Never Be a Land of the Free That Is Not the Home of the Brave

Cowardice is the worst thing of all. The German Jews learned that the hard way. Israel wouldn't exist without a newly found Jewish courage. But it is in the interest of our Chickenhawk ruling classes to discourage resistance and sissify men and boys.

Having lived in Austria and Germany and seen the differences between the former East Germany and West Germany and Austria, you can see the benefit Germany has had of being against racism and fascism. Yes, people might want to change things, as refugees have come in too many and too fast, but then they should be looking at how to prevent the US going to another disastrous war, that is the route of all the problems.

That's easy. Shut down AIPAC, and hang Thomas "Cakewalk" Friedman, Doug Feith, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, and Eliot Abrams for treason. Presto. No war. Russia a friend again.

ps, what does East and West Germany have to do with the benefit of being against racism?

Well I was going to ask what your first paragraph has to do with anything.

What does East and West Germany have to do with racism? Well, post WW2 the country was split into 4 which then became 2. The Western powers "denazified" the country for a while and the Soviets didn't care, they just wanted good Communists. Also the West dealt with their racism, you can call it war guilt if you like, whatever, they brought their kids up to understand what had happened and how it was bad. In the East they didn't.

table-4-map-npd-membership-per-100000-test.png

Here's the NPD's 2010 map. They're basically a far right party. You can tell which parts were part of East Germany, right?

I visited East and West Germany as well. The difference was stark, and I can assure you it was due to the fact one was the spawn of Bolshevik communism, the other of Western capitalism. Neither "racism" nor the respective attitudes thereto had any impact whatsoever on the differences between the two countries.

Good for you, but I didn't just visit Germany or Austria, I lived there, I studied the countries and their politics and I saw the racism.
And you are claiming that the stark and glaring differences between East German life and West German life were a function of the degree to which the respective governments implemented anti-racism policies? I feel you must be having a little joke.

No, I'm not. Where on Earth do you think I wrote this?

What I did say, on the other hand, is that the former East Germany is more racist than the former West Germany and Austria, because the former West Germany had de-nazification policies, and also accepted its guilt from the war, whereas Austria was told that it was the victim of German aggression, and the East just didn't bother.

That's easy. Shut down AIPAC, and hang Thomas "Cakewalk" Friedman, Doug Feith, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, and Eliot Abrams for treason. Presto. No war. Russia a friend again.

ps, what does East and West Germany have to do with the benefit of being against racism?

What does East and West Germany have to do with racism? Well, post WW2 the country was split into 4 which then became 2. The Western powers "denazified" the country for a while and the Soviets didn't care, they just wanted good Communists. Also the West dealt with their racism, you can call it war guilt if you like, whatever, they brought their kids up to understand what had happened and how it was bad. In the East they didn't.

Here's the NPD's 2010 map. They're basically a far right party. You can tell which parts were part of East Germany, right?

I visited East and West Germany as well. The difference was stark, and I can assure you it was due to the fact one was the spawn of Bolshevik communism, the other of Western capitalism. Neither "racism" nor the respective attitudes thereto had any impact whatsoever on the differences between the two countries.

Good for you, but I didn't just visit Germany or Austria, I lived there, I studied the countries and their politics and I saw the racism.
And you are claiming that the stark and glaring differences between East German life and West German life were a function of the degree to which the respective governments implemented anti-racism policies? I feel you must be having a little joke.

What I did say, on the other hand, is that the former East Germany is more racist than the former West Germany and Austria, because the former West Germany had de-nazification policies, and also accepted its guilt from the war, whereas Austria was told that it was the victim of German aggression, and the East just didn't bother.
Well, ok, if we are now talking about the former East and West Germanys, on what are you basing the assertion that one part of Germany is "more racist" than another part? By the strength of right-wing political parties? By that standard, Nebraska is "more racist" than New York, which is wrong no matter you look at it.

gGood for you, but I didn't just visit Germany or Austria, I lived there, I studied the countries and their politics and I saw the racism.
I've lived and visited several nations around the globe. While degrees of racism can be cultural, it's human nature to be xenophobic.

Back on topic; if Germany wants to be a member of NATO, they (and all other allies) need to carry their fair share of the load.

Well, ok, if we are now talking about the former East and West Germanys, on what are you basing the assertion that one part of Germany is "more racist" than another part? By the strength of right-wing political parties? By that standard, Nebraska is "more racist" than New York, which is wrong no matter you look at it.

I showed you the chart of the far right party before. If you're too lazy to look at it, that's not my problem. But the former East Germany IS more racist that the former West Germany.

The NPD is not just a right wing party, the NPD is a racist, fascist party.

npd-demo_berlin_dapd.jpg

18551396_303.jpg

National Democratic Party of Germany - Wikipedia

"The National Democratic Party of Germany (German: Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands, NPD) is a far-right[9] ultranationalist[10] political party in Germany espousing German nationalism.[11"

This is the former leader standing in front of a picture of Rudolph Hess.

npd-party-germany_2418881k.jpg

So, you think the NPD is a normal right wing party?

gGood for you, but I didn't just visit Germany or Austria, I lived there, I studied the countries and their politics and I saw the racism.
I've lived and visited several nations around the globe. While degrees of racism can be cultural, it's human nature to be xenophobic.

Back on topic; if Germany wants to be a member of NATO, they (and all other allies) need to carry their fair share of the load.

It's also human nature to be not very highly educated, however we've advanced a few steps since Neanderthal and cavemen.

That's the point here, Germany has confronted its past, its racism, its problems and it has advanced. East Germany develop a lot slower in the period of time.

What is Germany's "fair share" here? It's the US going around the world invading countries, it's the US going around causing problems, then expecting other countries to pick up the bill..... why?

Nationalism? Like China? Like Japan? Like Israel? Like India? Like Thailand? Like the Philippines? Like Brazil? Nationalism like that?

What is Germany's "fair share" here? It's the US going around the world invading countries, it's the US going around causing problems, then expecting other countries to pick up the bill..... why?

That's because Jews pretty much run our country, and Jews apparently love to facilitate war (between others). Ironically, had we been as fascist and racist as we are made out to be in the Hollywood movies Jews produce, we would never have allowed them to enter and take root in the first place and, today, we wouldn't be launching wars all over the Middle East and provoking Russia.

It's also human nature to be not very highly educated, however we've advanced a few steps since Neanderthal and cavemen.

That's the point here, Germany has confronted its past, its racism, its problems and it has advanced. East Germany develop a lot slower in the period of time.

Untrue. We are born ignorant, but survival is dependent upon learning. Ergo, it is human nature to become educated.

Obviously some people are fucking stupid and can't learn or they are so politically biased they refuse to accept facts that disagree with their agenda such as the fact xenophobia is a survival trait.

What is Germany's "fair share" here?...
That's because Jews pretty much run our country, and Jews apparently love to facilitate war (between others). Ironically, had we been as fascist and racist as we are made out to be in the Hollywood movies Jews produce, we would never have allowed them to enter and take root in the first place and, today, we wouldn't be launching wars all over the Middle East and provoking Russia.
Bullshit. Less than 2% of the population doesn't dictate to the other 98% of the population what to do. Only ignorant racist idiots believe that tripe.

Untrue. We are born ignorant, but survival is dependent upon learning. Ergo, it is human nature to become educated.

Obviously some people are fucking stupid and can't learn or they are so politically biased they refuse to accept facts that disagree with their agenda such as the fact xenophobia is a survival trait.

There's a difference between learning to survive, and learning to go beyond, that beyond is being "highly educated". I didn't say people didn't learn before. Just like animals do, they learn what they need to survive. I'm not talking about that.

Xenophobia isn't a survival trait. It's something manufactured out of something else that is inherent within our brains.

...What is Germany's "fair share" here? It's the US going around the world invading countries, it's the US going around causing problems, then expecting other countries to pick up the bill..... why?
Doing what an equal allie does. Look at Britain and France for guidance.

Nice anti-American bullshit, but untrue. Are you saying Obama was wrong to get the US involved in Libya? Syria? That Clinton shouldn't have invaded Haiti and Bosnia?.....or do you just blame Republican "invading" other nations? Did you protest the Gulf War after Saddam invaded Kuwait? Did you protest Russia invading Ukraine? Georgia? Chechnya? Or did you only protest American involvement in foreign disputes and praise Russia?

There's a difference between learning to survive, and learning to go beyond, that beyond is being "highly educated". I didn't say people didn't learn before. Just like animals do, they learn what they need to survive. I'm not talking about that.

Xenophobia isn't a survival trait. It's something manufactured out of something else that is inherent within our brains.
Correct about the difference. Your snarky reply to avoid the xenophobia fact left you looking ignorant. Glad to see you're becoming more educated. ;)

Xenophobia is a survival trait. However, unlike being pregnant, there are different levels. It's natural to be suspicious of the unknown, of anything or anyone that is different. It's through familiarization, assimilation and education that we learn what is good and what should remain suspect. In short, being slightly xenophobic is a good thing, but it should be adaptive xenophobia; a level of xenophobia that is open to learning.

Example; it's natural for one human tribe to be suspicious of another due to their relatively strange attire and ways. However, going to war with them over these differences isn't as productive or conducive to survival as adapting the positive aspects of their differences and trading and/or allying with them.

Why Can’t We All Just Get Along?

Explaining the Psychology Behind Xenophobia

Last edited:
...What is Germany's "fair share" here? It's the US going around the world invading countries, it's the US going around causing problems, then expecting other countries to pick up the bill..... why?
Doing what an equal allie does. Look at Britain and France for guidance.

Nice anti-American bullshit, but untrue. Are you saying Obama was wrong to get the US involved in Libya? Syria? That Clinton shouldn't have invaded Haiti and Bosnia?.....or do you just blame Republican "invading" other nations? Did you protest the Gulf War after Saddam invaded Kuwait? Did you protest Russia invading Ukraine? Georgia? Chechnya? Or did you only protest American involvement in foreign disputes and praise Russia?

Equal allies? Being with the US is never going to be an equal ally.

Yes, Obama was wrong for getting involved in Libya and Syria.

Bosnia was different as was Kuwait as was Kosovo.

No, I don't blame just Republicans for invading other nations, though Bush seemed to get a lot more done in these respects than others.

Yes, I protest Russia invading the Ukraine, Georgia and Chechnya. I also protest China doing what it's doing. Bully boy nations.

Correct about the difference. Your snarky reply to avoid the xenophobia fact left you looking ignorant. Glad to see you're becoming more educated. ;)

Xenophobia is a survival trait. However, unlike being pregnant, there are different levels. It's natural to be suspicious of the unknown, of anything or anyone that is different. It's through familiarization, assimilation and education that we learn what is good and what should remain suspect. In short, being slightly xenophobic is a good thing, but it should be adaptive xenophobia; a level of xenophobia that is open to learning.

Example; it's natural for one human tribe to be suspicious of another due to their relatively strange attire and ways. However, going to war with them over these differences isn't as productive or conducive to survival as adapting the positive aspects of their differences and trading and/or allying with them.

Oh, I see. If I disagree with you, then I'm ignorant.

Generally people dislike others from other countries simply because someone has told them to do so. And those people have done it to increase their own power. I have never found a need to dislike people from other countries and those I know who do dislike people from other countries generally do so because it's part of their culture to do so, and usually involves neighbors.

Psychobabble Bobblehead

Glued to a new guru? Or glued to his magic carpet as you get down on your knees before your new Master?

Equal allies? Being with the US is never going to be an equal ally.

Yes, Obama was wrong for getting involved in Libya and Syria.

Bosnia was different as was Kuwait as was Kosovo.

No, I don't blame just Republicans for invading other nations, though Bush seemed to get a lot more done in these respects than others.

Yes, I protest Russia invading the Ukraine, Georgia and Chechnya. I also protest China doing what it's doing. Bully boy nations.
You are free to believe that people or nations will never be equal before the law or any other conspiracy theory you desire.

The fact remains that when Bush acted unilaterally, it harmed our relationship with our allies since everyone fears a wild 400 lb gorilla in the room. It's when we abide by laws and treat our allies with fairness and equality, that our alliances are stronger and, therefore, US security is better preserved. It's only if we treat our allies in fairness and equality, as they should do us and their allies, that global problems can be handled by nations working together and not just looking upon the US as the World Police or the Global Charity.

In short, all conspiracy theories aside, it is in our nation's best interests to work well with our allies.

Psychobabble Bobblehead

Glued to a new guru? Or glued to his magic carpet as you get down on your knees before your new Master?
Here's more "psychobabble" you may be interested in reading:

Military risk factors for cognitive decline, dementia and Alzheimer's disease. - PubMed - NCBI
Delayed neurological health consequences of environmental exposures during military service have been generally underappreciated. The rapidly expanding understanding of Alzheimer's disease (AD) pathogenesis now makes it possible to quantitate some of the likely long-term health risks associated with military service. Military risk factors for AD include both factors elevated in military personnel such as tobacco use, traumatic brain injury (TBI), depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other nonspecific risk factors for AD including, vascular risk factors such as obesity and obesity-related diseases (e.g., metabolic syndrome), education and physical fitness. The degree of combat exposure, Vietnam era Agent Orange exposure and Gulf War Illness may also influence risk for AD. Using available data on the association of AD and specific exposures and risk factors, the authors have conservatively estimated 423,000 new cases of AD in veterans by 2020, including 140,000 excess cases associated with specific military exposures. The cost associated with these excess cases is approximately $5.8 billion to $7.8 billion. Mitigation of the potential impact of military exposures on the cognitive function of veterans and management of modifiable risk factors through specifically designed programs will be instrumental in minimizing the impact of AD in veterans in the future decades.

Veterans' Diseases Associated with Agent Orange - Public Health
VA assumes that certain diseases can be related to a Veteran's qualifying military service. We call these "presumptive diseases."

VA has recognized certain cancers and other health problems as presumptive diseases associated with exposure to Agent Orange or other herbicides during military service. Veterans and their survivors may be eligible for benefits for these diseases.

• AL Amyloidosis
    A rare disease caused when an abnormal protein, amyloid, enters tissues or organs
  • Chronic B-cell Leukemias
    A type of cancer which affects white blood cells
  • Chloracne (or similar acneform disease)
    A skin condition that occurs soon after exposure to chemicals and looks like common forms of acne seen in teenagers. Under VA's rating regulations, it must be at least 10 percent disabling within one year of exposure to herbicides.
  • Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
    A disease characterized by high blood sugar levels resulting from the body’s inability to respond properly to the hormone insulin
  • Hodgkin's Disease
    A malignant lymphoma (cancer) characterized by progressive enlargement of the lymph nodes, liver, and spleen, and by progressive anemia
  • Ischemic Heart Disease
    A disease characterized by a reduced supply of blood to the heart, that leads to chest pain
  • Multiple Myeloma
    A cancer of plasma cells, a type of white blood cell in bone marrow
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
    A group of cancers that affect the lymph glands and other lymphatic tissue
  • Parkinson's Disease
    A progressive disorder of the nervous system that affects muscle movement
  • Peripheral Neuropathy, Early-Onset
    A nervous system condition that causes numbness, tingling, and motor weakness. Under VA's rating regulations, it must be at least 10 percent disabling within one year of herbicide exposure.
  • Porphyria Cutanea Tarda
    A disorder characterized by liver dysfunction and by thinning and blistering of the skin in sun-exposed areas. Under VA's rating regulations, it must be at least 10 percent disabling within one year of exposure to herbicides.
  • Prostate Cancer
    Cancer of the prostate; one of the most common cancers among men
  • Respiratory Cancers (includes lung cancer)
    Cancers of the lung, larynx, trachea, and bronchus
  • Soft Tissue Sarcomas (other than osteosarcoma, chondrosarcoma, Kaposi's sarcoma, or mesothelioma)
    A group of different types of cancers in body tissues such as muscle, fat, blood and lymph vessels, and connective tissues

Agent Orange and Other Veterans Health Issues
It seemed to start with Agent Orange. As far back as the 1970s, Vietnam veterans began noticing strange and serious health problems, and it wasn’t long until independent researchers established a link between these health problems and Agent Orange....

http://www.alzheimersanddementia.com/article/S1552-5260(15)02226-8/abstract
...Veterans who reported Agent Orange exposure were similar to those who did not in age but were more likely to have a wide range of medical and psychiatric conditions at baseline. Agent Orange exposure was associated with a 30% increased risk of dementia...

What is Germany's "fair share" here?...
Bullshit. Less than 2% of the population doesn't dictate to the other 98% of the population what to do. Only ignorant racist idiots believe that tripe.
Yes they do. I may be a racist, but you are a fool or a liar, which is much much worse.

Forum List

Back