Is it right to force kids to read the Anne Frank Diary?

What they said was fact, and even reported in the main stream media.

Anne Frank's father changed some of the names to protect people with anonymity, which may be causing some of your confusion. Such a change is common in transforming a diary to a book. I recently saw a delightful collection of (translated) Japanese diary entries from WWII; the work was particularly detailed with where things were written etc. but the translations wee still excerpts.
At least one former Nazi officer recalls picking up diaries during the arrest so it clearly existed at some point.
The holocaust occurred; just because the remaining survivors and witnesses are aging does not mean that when the last is dead the event can be rewritten as though no atrocities occurred.
Alexander the Great sacked Tyre and butchered those all the inhabitants except the few sold as slaves.
Frankish crusaders slaughtered everyone in Jerusalem when they took the city.
The Spanish Inquisition burned thousands of people.
And the Nazi's sent millions to death camps including ~6 million Jews.

Would it help if I posted some of the Islamic butchery too?

When we were kids we were forced to read the Anne Frank Diary. It was a dreadful story of a dirt rich Jewish group supposedly hiding in the upper floors of a house in Amsterdam. Page after page we read about the Jewish group fighting each other, spitting, accusing, and abusing each other. Most of us fell asleep, and we wondered why we were forced to read this dreadful story of a Jewish filthy rich group who knew nothing else but abusing each other. It would have been better they had prayed their Kol Nidre, the Kaddish, or gone to a theatre, than all this fighting. The question reminds: Why are kids forced to go through the torture of reading such garbage and of a girl with deep drug problems due to the neglect of love and comprehension from her parents? Are there no laws in existence forbidding kids from being used as suckers to make the father a millionaire?

You have issues.

When we were kids we were forced to read the Anne Frank Diary. It was a dreadful story of a dirt rich Jewish group supposedly hiding in the upper floors of a house in Amsterdam. Page after page we read about the Jewish group fighting each other, spitting, accusing, and abusing each other. Most of us fell asleep, and we wondered why we were forced to read this dreadful story of a Jewish filthy rich group who knew nothing else but abusing each other. It would have been better they had prayed their Kol Nidre, the Kaddish, or gone to a theatre, than all this fighting. The question reminds: Why are kids forced to go through the torture of reading such garbage and of a girl with deep drug problems due to the neglect of love and comprehension from her parents? Are there no laws in existence forbidding kids from being used as suckers to make the father a millionaire?

Since the victorious seven day war the Zionists of America embarked upon the mission of peddling the xolocaust. Their goal is to achieve sympathy for the Zionists state. Finkelstein view was 20/20. Before 1967 the xolocaust word was not part of our speech. We must thank the American Zionist for making it part of our vocabulary. Are we not lucky?!?!:lol:

The State of Holocaust Education in Illinois
by Jeffrey Ellison & John Pisapia

Abstract
The state of Illinois was the first state to mandate the teaching of the Holocaust in 1990. This article reports the results of a study of Holocaust education practices at the high school level. At present, it represents the largest study of Holocaust education practices ever conducted in the United States.

The study produced eight major findings: (a) Most teachers of the Holocaust are white, Christian, hold degrees in history, and have been teaching it for less than ten years or more than twenty one years; (b) A wide array of topics such as death camps, anti-Semitism, Hitler’s rise to power, non-Jewish victims, creation of the state of Israel, and the U.S.’s response to the Holocaust is being taught in Illinois high schools; (c) Most students receive Holocaust education in American History in the junior year, however, students taking advanced placement classes receive appreciably less instruction on the Holocaust than those in the regular program; (d) Teachers use traditional methods of discussion, lectures, and questions on the final examination to deliver and test their lessons on the Holocaust; (e) Schindler’s List, the course textbook, the Diary of Anne Frank, Night are the most widely used materials by teachers teaching about the Holocaust; (f) Teachers teach about the Holocaust because of its importance, its part of the curriculum, personal interest to a much greater degree than because it is a state mandate; (g) Teachers believe learning about the Holocaust is a important for the lessons it imparts to students regarding discrimination, stereotyping, critical independent thought, and the human capacity for evil; (h) Most teachers favored mandates, believed that their school was in compliance with the state mandate in Illinois, and believed teaching of the Holocaust would continue if
they retired.

The complete article can be found at:
The State of Holocaust Education in Illinois - by Jeffrey Ellison & John Pisapia

You know, I have met several people who deny that the Holocaust ever happened. Yet not one of these people has ever shown me evidence to support that thesis.

You know, I have met several people who deny that the Holocaust ever happened. Yet not one of these people has ever shown me evidence to support that thesis.

Me neither, one of the links Sunni provided had the following as their 'reasoning'.

3 million people must've survived the Holocaust (that's assuming Jews were only 20% of the victims)
Therefore the final solution was not efficient
therefore it didn't exist.

Last edited:
The old Black & White Anne Frank movie got my nephew asking questions about the Holocaust so I feel its worth it.

I consider it an excellent chance to show him ppl pick on the most different minority in the area. Whites in America Pick on Blacks. Trendy girls on the playground pick on those wearing last year's glasses. White Protestants in Germany pick on White Jews. Football players pick on Chess geeks. Sunni and Shiite Muslims pick on each other.

Its very important we all learn this basic human failure at an early age.

Our Nazi German enemies were meticulous record keepers. Our Russian "allies" liberated concentration camps. Our troops liberated others. Its pretty absurd to think the Holocaust did not happen.

Claims against the diary seem to belong to Holocaust deniers who have been successfully sued for libel and the Dutch Institute for War Documentation found the handwriting and ink types to be consistent.

The good, bad, and the ugly of the Jews being given everyone's Holy Land is up for debate.

I'm permanently scarred for having required reading in school. I'll never look at the Mississippi river the same way again, damn Twain.

I am a thank you-rep Scroodge, I don't thank people.

But shit Ms. Mondo is hitting them out of the ballpark tonight.

I am just going to sit back and read.

And drink.

Last edited:
I'm permanently scarred for having required reading in school. I'll never look at the Mississippi river the same way again, damn Twain.

I want to be buried, burned of flushed (depending on my wife's mood when I die) with the complete works of Mark Twain.

Throw in Ambrose Pearce's Devil's Dictionary too.

Did you know that Hitler was a male prostitute and a police informer after WWI, George?

That's why he did so well with the early Nazis Party that he'd been paid to spy on.

You do know that the early NAZI party was founded and run by a bunch of butch, poppenjay homos, right?

That's why they all loved to dress up in lederhosen and tight short-shorts and strut around in their Gay NAZI pride parades

Hitler, naturally fit right in with that crowd.

Finally, he has a falling out with Ernst Julius Röhm over some young nancyboy they'd both taken a fancy to, so Adolf had him and his queer posse killed.

So I agree with you.

Perhaps the kids ought to be reading about how that GAY NAZI AGENDA and opium addicted NAZI leadership utimately lead to the destruction of Germany instead of about the final days of Ann Frank.

Kids have the right to know what happens when a nation lets gay NAZIs with a taste for young boys take over a nation.

I would have no trouble with school kids reading Anne Frank.

As long as they were told it was a fiction novel like "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" or "Moby Dick".
The work is based on real events.
I have met people who moved to the US from Germany after WWII. They recounted seeing people rounded up for 'deportation' and how they eventually realized something was wrong, but did nothing. I knew a couple of vets from the war who got tasked with helping the survivors from one of those camps. These accounts were all from people I knew and trusted, none of whom were Jewish and none of whom had any reason to lie.

If Anne Franks father had a professional tart up his daughter's writing, whether to better get the message out or to increase sales is irrelevant, he still did not create the work of whole cloth. Thus it is historical and not fiction.

As long as they were told it was a fiction novel like "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" or "Moby Dick".

Most school kids don't know whether or not Spiderman is Fictional or Non-Fictional, regardless of what anyone tells them.

The work is based on real events.

Many Hollywood movies are based on real events.

But that doesn't make them historically accurate or even believable.

Oliver Stone's movie "JFK" would be a good example of a movie "based" in real events. :doubt:

I wonder......

What "non-fictional books" are school kids reading in Saudi Arabia.....
:eusa_whistle:

Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal proclaimed in Washington that the reforms go far beyond moderating the language used in textbooks.

"They go into teachers' training, directions for the messages that are given to children in the formative years, and this is done for our own security and our own educational standard," he said.

The Center for Religious Freedom at Freedom House has studied some of the textbooks currently in use in Saudi public schools, from grades one through 12. Nina Shea, the center's director, says the texts do not comport with what Saudi officials have been saying.

The textbooks "reflect an ideology of hatred against the other, against Christians, Jews other Muslims, for instance, Shiites and the majority Sunni Muslims and all others who do not subscribe to the Wahhabi doctrine," Shea says.

The center's report cites numerous examples. It quotes a fourth-grade text as telling students to "love for the sake of God and to hate for the sake of God." The report says that textbooks instruct students that Christians and Jews are "apes and pigs" and warns students not to "greet," "befriend" or "respect" non-believers.

My, my.......and our biggest problem is "The Diary of Anne Frank?"

Last edited:

I wonder......

Same as American kids: Biology, algebra, calculus, zoology, chemistry, physics, etc. :cool:

I wonder......

Same as American kids: Biology, algebra, calculus, zoology, chemistry, physics, etc. :cool:

I'm not aware of a USA fourth-grade text as telling students to "love for the sake of God and to hate for the sake of God." The report says that textbooks instruct students that Muslims and Jews are "apes and pigs" and warns students not to "greet," "befriend" or "respect" non-believers.

And this has what to do with the thread topic of the Anne Frank book??? :doubt:

You said:

The Anne Frank diary has largely been proven to be a fraud.

There is evidence that portions were written AFTER her death.

Even her Father admitted in court that he had altered sections of the diary.

Yet it is still taught in schools to be a fact.

If Saudi Arabian Schools can instruct students that Christians and Jews are "apes and pigs" and warns students not to "greet," "befriend" or "respect" non-believers, then Anne Frank's Diary could certainly be taught in schools to be a fact.

Unless you agree that the only the facts are being taught in Saudi schools.

In this case, I'll need to write a non-fiction 4th grade US text about how Muslims are "apes and pigs" and warns students not to "greet," "befriend" or "respect" non-Christians."

New Topics

Forum List

Back