Homeowner Shooting, Killing Intruder

I think it's good for homeowners to shoot and kill intruders. That's the way it should be. If they break in and you shoot them and they aren't dead, shoot them again.

I think it's good for homeowners to shoot and kill intruders. That's the way it should be. If they break in and you shoot them and they aren't dead, shoot them again.

well if they are down and begging for mercy that kind of becomes murder to shoot them again I think kicking them periodically to see if they are still breathing until the police arrive would be the right course of action

That was so sad. Yes, she had to shoot the intruder but it broke my heart to hear the remorse she felt for having to defend her life. This lady is asking God for forgiveness seconds after shooting someone....

That was so sad. Yes, she had to shoot the intruder but it broke my heart to hear the remorse she felt for having to defend her life. This lady is asking God for forgiveness seconds after shooting someone....

there is something very poignant about the courage .. dignity and compassion displayed by this average middle aged woman

Forum List

Back