Is it racist to ask black teens to be quiet in a movie theater?

Asking black people not to be loud, is like asking a cow not to moo.

and asking assholes why their such douchebags is what I am doing to you and all those whiteys out there like you who believe, and I really do mean BELIEVE your better than most.

and Yes I am white and I am sure I am richer than you are so yes I can say what I like about idiots of my race like you.

What does being rich have to do with anything?

it may or may not be racist to ask blacks to be quiet in a movie theatre but it is definitely dangerous to your wellbeing and your pocketbook

In general I think that could be said of any group of teens under same circumstances. I doubt you'd have to worry about well being in most areas, but they likely won't quiet down but get verbally abusive and louder.

First I'd give dirty looks, then go for the manager.

it may or may not be racist to ask blacks to be quiet in a movie theatre but it is definitely dangerous to your wellbeing and your pocketbook

In general I think that could be said of any group of teens under same circumstances. I doubt you'd have to worry about well being in most areas, but they likely won't quiet down but get verbally abusive and louder.

wasnt this thread about the manager telling black teens to quiet down? and getting sued for his troubles?

wasnt this thread about the manager telling black teens to quiet down? and getting sued for his troubles?

Damn, I should have read the OP, rather than relying on the title and last page responses. I apologize.

Damn, I should have read the OP, rather than relying on the title and last page responses. I apologize.

hahaha, no need to apologize. not many of these threads are on topic after 7 comments let alone 7 pages

Now having read the OP and accompanying link, all I can say is that my decision over 10 years ago to wait for the VCR/DVD was the right one. With one exception, I've not gone to a movie theater since.

I notice that the theater stopped asking people to turn off their cell phones, great idea. :rolleyes:

Now having read the OP and accompanying link, all I can say is that my decision over 10 years ago to wait for the VCR/DVD was the right one. With one exception, I've not gone to a movie theater since.

I notice that the theater stopped asking people to turn off their cell phones, great idea. :rolleyes:

I dont go to many movie theatres but I do see a fair amount of plays. if I forget to turn off my BB alarm I can feel the annoyed glares sent my way. or is it just my guilty conscience?

I dont go to many movie theatres but I do see a fair amount of plays. if I forget to turn off my BB alarm I can feel the annoyed glares sent my way. or is it just my guilty conscience?

I go to live theater as often as possible. Occasionally a cell will begin to ring, panic ensues. LOL! It's worth the money.

Forum List

Back