Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

Yep, they do. Again, you seem to believe all of this is on the up and up, but you have the advantage of knowing that all of these trials will be held in heavily democratic areas. Would you be so confident if they were held in heavily Republican areas?

That's where Trump broke the law.

Because i don't care about your question. I am not your assistant. Make your points all by your big boy self.

Hint: we don't care about your opinions of us.
Ok, that’s fair. I mean, if your idea of having a conversation is just avoiding questions you don’t like, that’s your prerogative. Honestly I didn’t need you to answer, because we all know the answer. I was just wondering if you’d admit it.

That's where Trump broke the law

You apparently don’t know what a hypothetical is, and, like your cohorts, have proven that you just don’t want to answer the question that would lead you to have to admit that I’m right.

So be it..

Ok, that’s fair. I mean, if your idea of having a conversation is just avoiding questions you don’t like, that’s your prerogative. Honestly I didn’t need you to answer, because we all know the answer. I was just wondering if you’d admit it.
You aren't asking those questions for the sake of discussion. This isn't fooling anyone.

So, will Trump get 50 years in prison, or 70?

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.

Why do you hate law and order so much?

:dunno:

You aren't asking those questions for the sake of discussion. This isn't fooling anyone.

So, will Trump get 50 years in prison, or 70?
Sure I am, I’m trying to discuss fairness of a jury in a highly liberal city.l and the odds if getting a jury stacked with trump haters. You suggest that is a fantasy, so I asked you if you’d feel confident if that trial was being held in a highly trump supportive venue, and you refuse to answer. The answer is clear, you don’t want to answer because you know my point is valid.

I don’t think trump will get any years “in prison”. If he gets convicted, it will probably be just disqualification from office, maybe some fines, but I don’t think he will see any prison time. However, in the event that I’m wrong, I feel pretty confident he’s not going to be in general population at any prison, as your lefty fantasies appear to suggest. It will probably be confinement to house arrest. Remember, as a former president, he still gets secret service protection, you can’t send them to prison as well…

Sure I am, I’m trying to discuss fairness of a jury in a highly liberal city.l and the odds if getting a jury stacked with trump haters. You suggest that is a fantasy, so I asked you if you’d feel confident if that trial was being held in a highly trump supportive venue, and you refuse to answer. The answer is clear, you don’t want to answer because you know my point is valid.

I don’t think trump will get any years “in prison”. If he gets convicted, it will probably be just disqualification from office, maybe some fines, but I don’t think he will see any prison time. However, in the event that I’m wrong, I feel pretty confident he’s not going to be in general population at any prison, as your lefty fantasies appear to suggest. It will probably be confinement to house arrest. Remember, as a former president, he still gets secret service protection, you can’t send them to prison as well…
Why duck the question? 50 years, or 70? Those are your choices.

Why duck the question? 50 years, or 70? Those are your choices.

So..what are you suggesting, his secret service protection has to go to prison with him? Or are you suggesting that he loses his secret service protection, gets sent to a prison alone, where he stand the chance to be shanked and killed (oops, didn’t mean to get you all hot and bothers with that one). I think you think and are hoping for the last one, aren’t ya?

He’s a former president, that comes with complications that a normal person wouldn’t have.

Uh, why did you edit your post? You removed about 90% of it.

Anyway, I didn’t duck your question. I just don’t think either option are going to happen.

So..what are you suggesting, his secret service protection has to go to prison with him? Or are you suggesting that he loses his secret service protection, gets sent to a prison alone, where he stand the chance to be shanked and killed (oops, didn’t mean to get you all hot and bothers with that one). I think you think and are hoping for the last one, aren’t ya?

He’s a former president, that comes with complications that a normal person wouldn’t have.
Dang it, you ducked the question again. Is this your idea of discussion?!?!?1?!12??

His special little orange turd status will not affect his sentencing. Only maybe which 4 walled container they pour his fat ass into.

R
Dang it, you ducked the question again. Is this your idea of discussion?!?!?1?!12??

His special little orange turd status will not affect his sentencing. Only maybe which 4 walled container the pour his fat ass into.
Read my edit.

You pose a question that has 2 answers that I don’t agree with. That would be like me asking you “how long before trump gets exhonorated? 2 months or 5 months?”

By the way, I’ve still got some questions out there that you haven’t answered. One of them being an invitation to you for you to tell me what you think you know about me.

Now, that’s hard to believe that you’d pass that up. Here’s your chance to tell everyone who you think I am. Go for it!

R

Read my edit.

You pose a question that has 2 answers that I don’t agree with. That would be like me asking you “how long before trump gets exhonorated? 2 months or 5 months?”
It's like you'e about to notice the mirror right in front of your face. Good luck.

It had two. And you dodged.

Is this what you call discussion@?!!1?22?
It had two answers, neither of which I agreed with. You need more options in your multiple choice question!

Also, I DID answer your question, you just didn’t like the answer.

Yes, this is a discussion.

Last edited:
Why do you hate law and order so much?

:dunno:
I hate abuse of power for political purposes and abusive litigation in order to take down people you don't like. It is actually against the law. Why do you hate law and order so much?

Yep, they do. Again, you seem to believe all of this is on the up and up, but you have the advantage of knowing that all of these trials will be held in heavily democratic areas. Would you be so confident if they were held in heavily Republican areas?

I history lends itself, if it were all done in a heavily MAGAt area, jaywalking Leftist would get lethal injection. A person can chuckle at a MAGAt leader and get 100 lashes in public.

I hate abuse of power for political purposes and abusive litigation in order to take down people you don't like It is actually against the law. Why do you hate law and order so much?
But decades of defrauding banks and insurance companies? Doesn't seem to bother you.

Neither does: stealing national secrets. Or persuading elected officials to break their oaths. Or breaking campaign finance laws. Or defrauding the United States of America.

Spare me if I don't buy your melodramatic soliloquy, in light of that context.

Last edited:
So..you don’t want to answer the question. I get it, by answering that question, you’d have to acknowledge that you’d be making the exact same argument I am, thus, you avoid the question.
Try asking a sane question for a change. One that doesn't include a "Gotcha".

You apparently don’t know what a hypothetical is, and, like your cohorts, have proven that you just don’t want to answer the question that would lead you to have to admit that I’m right.

So be it..

Let's run with that idea. You are a child molester if you are a MAGAt. All MAGATs are not child molesters but all child molesters are MAGAts. Since you are a MAGAt, does this also apply to you?

Hey, you are right, this is fun.

Forum List

Back