Is it possible for atheism to ever be anything more than critical theory?

So I asked the question again, can you name a single thing you completely believe in without a shred of evidence outside the occult?

Not I, but atheists believe in existence of aliens, multiverses, traveling back to the past, life from inanimate matter, universe from invisible particles, cosmic inflation, infinite universe and more. I believe in the existence of a Christian God, but there is evidence for it.

No. The supernatural is only in Genesis. The Bible tells us to not believe in witches, ghosts and what??? comets haha. It includes fortune tellers, mediums and the like who want your money.
you people believe in a fairy tale--plain and simple

How can it be a fairy tale when we discovered the Bible and Dead Sea Scrolls and it is classified as a non-fiction book. We know Greek gods were fairy tales? Do you even know how we know haha?
you believe in a sky fairy

Backup your claim.

Greeks had their gods even though they were one of the earliest pioneers of science. Yet, we were able to prove their stories of gods were mythology.

Ancient humans made tools and used them. That's written in the Bible as part of ancient history. Doesn't making and using tools involve science haha?
how many times do I have to say it
YOU people claim there is a god
yours is the INITIAL claim
it's up to YOU to prove your claim
just like in a court system

One evidence is the universe and everything are here when we're not suppose to be. Another is a person named Jesus was born, executed and re-animated as the Bible stated (prophecy). We discovered the universe was flat like a scroll (again, stated in the Bible) a few years ago, as well as the universe is expanding (as stated in the Bible) several years ago.

That's not the hard part tho. The hard part is convincing every single non-believer that the one true triune God exists. Like gravity, Jesus stands before every person and there is no escape. I have no evidence to do this, so all I can think of pain and suffering as the ultimate proof.

How can it be a fairy tale when we discovered the Bible and Dead Sea Scrolls and it is classified as a non-fiction book. We know Greek gods were fairy tales? Do you even know how we know haha?

Backup your claim.

Greeks had their gods even though they were one of the earliest pioneers of science. Yet, we were able to prove their stories of gods were mythology.

Ancient humans made tools and used them. That's written in the Bible as part of ancient history. Doesn't making and using tools involve science haha?

One evidence is the universe and everything are here when we're not suppose to be. Another is a person named Jesus was born, executed and re-animated as the Bible stated (prophecy). We discovered the universe was flat like a scroll (again, stated in the Bible) a few years ago, as well as the universe is expanding (as stated in the Bible) several years ago.

That's not the hard part tho. The hard part is convincing every single non-believer that the one true triune God exists. Like gravity, Jesus stands before every person and there is no escape. I have no evidence to do this, so all I can think of pain and suffering as the ultimate proof.
that is 0 proof
he universe and everything are here when we're not suppose to be.
this sounds like babbling
what the heck does it mean????

once again--for the 50,000th time, no proof of god--not even close to proof
just silly words/sentences/BULLSHIT

Backup your claim.

This sounds irrational and insane. Is that what you were going for?

The truth about creation is so important for all of human life that God in his tenderness wanted to reveal to his People everything that is salutary to know on the subject.
1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Is 13: 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.
288 Thus the revelation of creation is inseparable from the revelation and forging of the covenant of the one God with his People. Creation is revealed as the first step towards this covenant, the first and universal witness to God's all-powerful love.126 And so, the truth of creation is also expressed with growing vigor in the message of the prophets, the prayer of the psalms and the liturgy, and in the wisdom sayings of the Chosen People.127

Catechism of the Catholic Church - The Creator

Thus the revelation of creation is inseparable from the revelation and forging of the covenant of the one God with his People. Creation is revealed as the first step towards this covenant, the first and universal witness to God's all-powerful love.
Luke 14:26 Whoever comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and even life itself, cannot be my disciple.

Thus the revelation of creation is inseparable from the revelation and forging of the covenant of the one God with his People. Creation is revealed as the first step towards this covenant, the first and universal witness to God's all-powerful love.
Luke 14:26 Whoever comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and even life itself, cannot be my disciple.
289 Among all the Scriptural texts about creation, the first three chapters of Genesis occupy a unique place. From a literary standpoint these texts may have had diverse sources. The inspired authors have placed them at the beginning of Scripture to express in their solemn language the truths of creation - its origin and its end in God, its order and goodness, the vocation of man, and finally the drama of sin and the hope of salvation. Read in the light of Christ, within the unity of Sacred Scripture and in the living Tradition of the Church, these texts remain the principal source for catechesis on the mysteries of the "beginning": creation, fall, and promise of salvation.

No. The supernatural is only in Genesis. The Bible tells us to not believe in witches, ghosts and what??? comets haha. It includes fortune tellers, mediums and the like who want your money.

Backup your claim.

There is no sky "fairy." The internet atheists call it that derogatory name because he supposedly doesn't exist. What if fairies exist in the imagination? Does it mean that fairies do not exist? Many of us know what fairies are. Do their fictional stories exist all over the world? You're the one who brought up "fairies," so you tell us. Show us here in the court of USMB opinion.

Second, I was able to show how Greek myths were shown to be false. We were able to prove a negative (atheists are wrong again). Isn't that your job?

Third, people have been giving you evidence all throughout this thread. The last one I gave on USMB was the universe and everything in it including us exists when it shouldn't. How does one explain that?

people have been giving you evidence all throughout this thread. The last one I gave on USMB was the universe and everything in it including us exists when it shouldn't. How does one explain that?
Since it DOES exist, it SHOULD exist!!!!
If it shouldn't exist it wouldn't. DUH!

people have been giving you evidence all throughout this thread. The last one I gave on USMB was the universe and everything in it including us exists when it shouldn't. How does one explain that?

Haha. That is circular reasoning. A fallacy. You've been proven wrong.
Nope, the very FACT that the universe exists proves it is probable for the universe to exist. Only a pure idiot would argue that the very existence of the universe proves it shouldn't exist. :cuckoo:

Haha. That is circular reasoning. A fallacy. You've been proven wrong.

And the logic behind claiming it shouldn't exist, therefore because it exists is proof of God, is sound logic?

Backup your claim.

There is no sky "fairy." The internet atheists call it that derogatory name because he supposedly doesn't exist. What if fairies exist in the imagination? Does it mean that fairies do not exist? Many of us know what fairies are. Do their fictional stories exist all over the world? You're the one who brought up "fairies," so you tell us. Show us here in the court of USMB opinion.

Second, I was able to show how Greek myths were shown to be false. We were able to prove a negative (atheists are wrong again). Isn't that your job?

Third, people have been giving you evidence all throughout this thread. The last one I gave on USMB was the universe and everything in it including us exists when it shouldn't. How does one explain that?
again, there is no such thing as an atheist--because there is no god
you people have not proven there is a god
this is plain and simple

Forum List

Back