CDZ Is it possible for a white man to understand Africans or so called African Americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer to the thread question is NO.

The current unpleasantness between the (current) majority ethnicity and the minority ethnicity under consideration has nothing to do with skin color.

It boils down to this: There is a huge cultural difference. It is too wide to be bridged -- IMHO.

Don't forget: by the end of this century, the whole matter will be moot.

In the year 3000, some poster at USMB will be asking: Is it possible for Hispanic people to understand their African-American brothers?

P.S. I agree 100%: Africans and African-Americans are two distinct groups.
What are the cultural differences of a WASP American and an Afro-American?

I think the first mistake most whites(usually liberals) make is to believe Africans are just like others except for their Sun tan.

Now white folks who assume this have obviously never been around many Africans or they would know better. That is why so much of our governmental policies regarding race, diversity multi-culturalism, integration etc.etc. and so on and so forth are flawed ....because those with the power....those who make so many stupid policies concernng the above are ignorant of who and what they are dealing with.

Perhaps the following which I lifted from another forum might help them.

Morality and Abstract Thinking : How Africans may differ from Westerners – Gedaliah Braun
Your problem is; we understand all too well.

The solution to a better life is to do what the successful do.

If you claim that degrades your culture, you should be asking yourself why you follow a culture that requires that you be a loser.
Like the followers of losers of the American Civil War.
Are they still alive? F- for distraction.
Yes, there are still followers of the losers of the ACW.

I think the first mistake most whites(usually liberals) make is to believe Africans are just like others except for their Sun tan.

Now white folks who assume this have obviously never been around many Africans or they would know better. That is why so much of our governmental policies regarding race, diversity multi-culturalism, integration etc.etc. and so on and so forth are flawed ....because those with the power....those who make so many stupid policies concernng the above are ignorant of who and what they are dealing with.

Morality and Abstract Thinking : How Africans may differ from Westerners – Gedaliah Braun

Liberals are morons and you shouldn’t judge white people based on what liberals say and do.

P.S. I agree 100%: Africans and African-Americans are two distinct groups.

Thats not what we say. We know Africa is the mother land and Africans that come here learn pretty quickly just how racist whites are. I have a couple of buddies from Africa and their main message is that white people are crazy and Black Americans waste too much time complaining and waiting on them to not be racist.
Well, you all did ask for racial equality when Lincoln was still alive and dem white folks shit they pants..

Liberals are morons and you shouldn’t judge white people based on what liberals say and do.
Speak for yourself, since you have no evidence to support your allegations.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I sympathize with you minorities cause even though I am white man(only half white in summer), the whites treat me like an outcast because I don't want to play their reindeer games.

You know I sympathize with you minorities cause even though I am white man(only half white in summer), the whites treat me like an outcast because I don't want to play their reindeer games.

^talk about whiny white guys...

Can a white man understand african-canadians though?

Speak for yourself moron, since you have no evidence to support your allegations.

You are the evidence, not that I need to provide any since the OP was asking an open question and asking for opinions.

Anyone can understand anyone else if they desire to do as such...and people can get along socially if they so desire to, we are still humans and we really are not that different from each other...

Anyone can understand anyone else if they desire to do as such...and people can get along socially if they so desire to, we are still humans and we really are not that different from each other...

Being different is not a bad thing........thousands of years of evolution have concentrated human differences into the various races.........yet liberals being a sanctimonious bunch want to negate nature and institute policies based on the fallacious propaganda that all folks are equal in every respect. Nonsese.

Our government has wasted billions and billions of dollars trying to make it appear that we are all equal. In other nations....communists have sacrificed millions and millions of human lives to attempt to make their society equal.

Now sadly ....most American are not concerned about that since it does not affect them....but let them lose power for a couple of days and they will scream to high heaven...a basic flaw of humans....ignoring the suffering of others not realizing that by doing so they are setting themselves up for something similar or worse.

Last edited:

"That is why so much of our governmental policies regarding race, diversity multi-culturalism, integration etc.etc. and so on and so forth are flawed ....because those with the power....those who make so many stupid policies concernng the above are ignorant of who and what they are dealing with."

Our government exists to govern the AMERICAN people that elected it. Not African.
I object to the term "African American" because such a thing does not exist. One or the other; you can't be both.
In America we believe that people are equal regardless of minor details like race. If you don't like people making "stupid polices" simply elect smarter people. Or maybe it is you who are too stupid to understand wise polices.

"That is why so much of our governmental policies regarding race, diversity multi-culturalism, integration etc.etc. and so on and so forth are flawed ....because those with the power....those who make so many stupid policies concernng the above are ignorant of who and what they are dealing with."

Our government exists to govern the AMERICAN people that elected it. Not African.
I object to the term "African American" because such a thing does not exist. One or the other; you can't be both.
In America we believe that people are equal regardless of minor details like race. If you don't like people making "stupid polices" simply elect smarter people. Or maybe it is you who are too stupid to understand wise polices.
You dont sound too bright. Of course African Americans exist. No one cares what you object to.

Home

They exist only in their own fantasies. Few were actually born in Africa and few have ever been there. And few would be willing to accept the concept of White "African Americans". What claim do they have to the "African" part of that invented title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back