Is it no wonder why more and more Americans believe Trump rather than the MSM?

The truth is bribing a foreign government for a very personal favor to benefit you politically is one of the two named Impeachable offenses in the Constitution.

What on earth were the positive stories?
Someone has to 1) prove a bribe took place and what it was and 2)what personal benefit took place and how it benefited Trump. None of this, "I heard", "so and so told me he heard" and did the personal benefit take place on what date.

The thing of value to the Ukraine was mostly the anti-tank weapons we were withholding. The thing of value for Trumpybear they were hoping to achieve was a public announcement of investigations into the RNC and Donnies political enemies. The plotters didn't get what they wanted because they were not able to contain the whistle blowers compliant from becoming public and it all blew up in their faces. Like a hand grenade.

Right the "whistleblowers like PRESUMED????
I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement,” Mr. Sondland said.
Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo

The truth is bribing a foreign government for a very personal favor to benefit you politically is one of the two named Impeachable offenses in the Constitution.

Someone has to 1) prove a bribe took place and what it was and 2)what personal benefit took place and how it benefited Trump. None of this, "I heard", "so and so told me he heard" and did the personal benefit take place on what date.

The thing of value to the Ukraine was mostly the anti-tank weapons we were withholding. The thing of value for Trumpybear they were hoping to achieve was a public announcement of investigations into the RNC and Donnies political enemies. The plotters didn't get what they wanted because they were not able to contain the whistle blowers compliant from becoming public and it all blew up in their faces. Like a hand grenade.

I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement,” Mr. Sondland said.

Mr. Sondland was a donor to Trumpybear, was not a career diplomat, and was not a whistle blower.

Impeachment Frenzy: TV Networks Blast Trump With 96% Negative News
Impeachment Frenzy: TV Networks Blast Trump With 96% Negative News
View attachment 289468

Thank you, you idiots that run these MSM operations!
All the increasing number of Americans that support Trump need is to see how this has done more to
discredit them and increase Americans that support Trump.

Keep it up folks as you are truly digging deeper holes!

No surprise at all that Trump's Tweenkies believe their Orange Cult leader rather than the News.

Remember- to Trump and you Tweenkies- any negative reporting- regardless of the facts- is "FAKE NEWS"- while everything that your Orange Messiah tweets is the gospel.

Mr. Sondland was a donor to Trumpybear, was not a career diplomat, and was not a whistle blower.

But what Sondland says makes Trump look bad- so he goes on the official Trump enemies list- and Trump's re-write of history to make him always an enemy.

But what Sondland says makes Trump look bad- so he goes on the official Trump enemies list- and Trump's re-write of history to make him always an enemy.

So for all intent and purposes inside the hollow minds of the Trumpsters, Sondland, the actual Whistle blower, and everyone who has testified, have all morphed into one

Trumps following has always been around 30 to 40 percent .. middle age, white, and uneducated.

he doesnt have a majority of americans that believe his horseshit.
It's also hard to put the White Nationalism out of Nationalism once you let it in.

Never been a problem as long as this nation has existed.

No problem since McCarthy with immigrants in the military till Rump came along, either.
[/QUOTE]

Who? What? I don't speak baby.

My point stands.

So for all intent and purposes inside the hollow minds of the Trumpsters, Sondland, the actual Whistle blower, and everyone who has testified, have all morphed into one

If idiots like you say so! My point was he said "PRESUMED"... didn't know for a FACT.
Nor has there been anyone else to distinctly dispute the transcripts I read where there WAS NO QUID PRO QUO!!

Get me the place exact words... where Trump said hey you do this and I 'll do that! NO where was there any indication of that!
But you idiots are so stupidly intent on impeaching... please take it to the Senate!

Just do not ask

WHICH DEMOGRAPHIC CONTROLS OUR "US" NEWS

because if you do, you will be blitzed with card tosses....

If idiots like you say so! My point was he said "PRESUMED"... didn't know for a FACT.
Nor has there been anyone else to distinctly dispute the transcripts I read where there WAS NO QUID PRO QUO!!

Get me the place exact words... where Trump said hey you do this and I 'll do that! NO where was there any indication of that!
But you idiots are so stupidly intent on impeaching... please take it to the Senate!

Presumably, a man who donated a million dollars to Trumpybears inauguration and got a cushy job would be considered a good witness for the Don. Why would he have presumed that I wonder?

The demand comes right after the Ukrainian Prez asks about the Javelin missiles.

I don't expect the Senate to convict. I expect the people will be the final arbitrators in a year.

Presumably, a man who donated a million dollars to Trumpybears inauguration and got a cushy job would be considered a good witness for the Don.

Like Jeff Epstein being a huge donor to Hillary, specifically to keep himself ABOVE US LAW???

Please it is so easy to use the Internet...PROVE THAT BRIBING A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT FOR A PERSONAL FAVOR IS EXACTLY SPELLED OUT IN THE CONSTITUTION!

Please it is so easy to use the Internet...PROVE THAT BRIBING A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT FOR A PERSONAL FAVOR IS EXACTLY SPELLED OUT IN THE CONSTITUTION!

Section 4
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Forum List

Back