Is It Laughable?,Why Do Lib's Wanna Skip The 2012 Election & Just Hand It To Obama?

Obama is an awful president, I didn't and won't vote for him, and the election is already over. Reps have zero chance of winning, he might win even easier than he did the last election.

and how much longer do we have to listen to the likes of Chrissy Matthews and Racheal Maddgerbil try to convince us that No One Can Beat Obama? who made them psychics? Lets see who runs first!! OK? Dont these Liberal Anchors have any idea how much gas and food costs? oh, and thats all Bush's fault, right?

Who's the mean person making you listen to them?

and how much longer do we have to listen to the likes of Chrissy Matthews and Racheal Maddgerbil try to convince us that No One Can Beat Obama?
......And, you've got examples where they said that....right?

BULLSHIT (....As usual.)

handjob.gif

One should say the mistake made by the GOP was making Obama the issue rather than – the issues.

But one can’t say that, because the GOP will lose on the issues; we just saw a glaring example of that with the Ryan Budget/End Medicare fiasco.
.....Nor-to-mention the first year-and-a-half, of his Presidency, when Republicans
UNSUCCESSFULLY
fought.....

The GOP will hand it to Him, just like they did in the last election.

Unfortunately I think you are probably right. They are a party of wimps. :doubt:

Think about it. The Dems went balls out putting their faith behind a golden-toungued person of semi-color who was a basic unknown to the public eye. He had the delivery, he brought the word, he had pinache and dash. Voters ate it up like a bunch of hungry mongrels wanting the easy tit.
Ah, yes......mongrels.....another favorite of the....

Unfortunately I think you are probably right. They are a party of wimps. :doubt:

Think about it. The Dems went balls out putting their faith behind a golden-toungued person of semi-color who was a basic unknown to the public eye. He had the delivery, he brought the word, he had pinache and dash. Voters ate it up like a bunch of hungry mongrels wanting the easy tit.

The first, last, and only time I ever watched Palin speak at any length was at the announcement of her candidacy for VP. I burst out laughing, threw up my arms, and turned off the TV.

till this day, I will never understand why any normal person would vote for a candidate who stuttered,stammered, and always needed cue cards just to speak to a crowd or a television interview.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]YouTube - Classic Bush - What Mistakes?[/ame]

520.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif

This is an absolutely humorous point in politics. We are handling two major disasters, one sudden, one ongoing, with cooperation and competance on all levels of government. Our President just made good on his promise to get Bin Laden. No silly 'dead or alive' statements, just a campaign promise that he would see that Bin Laden was captured or killed. Done!

The economy is continueing it's glacial recovery, two steps forward, one step back. Slow, but we are now seeing real jobs coming back into the market. Foreclosures have been declineing for over six months now, and it looks like the real estate market is beginning to stabalize.

GM has made a very good profit this last quarter, and the future looks good, both for the company and the profit for the government on the shares that it owns. In other words, not only did we save many tens of thousands of jobs with the bailout, but will also make a profit on it. Win-win.

So now the whine is that the 2012 election will be to easy for President Obama. Given the quality of candidates that the GOP is presently fielding, that is probably an accurate assessment.

and how much longer do we have to listen to the likes of Chrissy Matthews and Racheal Maddgerbil try to convince us that No One Can Beat Obama? who made them psychics? Lets see who runs first!! OK? Dont these Liberal Anchors have any idea how much gas and food costs? oh, and thats all Bush's fault, right?

You could always change the channel.

At the rate the GOP is going these days, it will be an easy re-election for Obama.

That being said, it's pretty hard to defeat an incumbent president. H.W. Bush was the exception, not the rule.

The first, last, and only time I ever watched Palin speak at any length was at the announcement of her candidacy for VP. I burst out laughing, threw up my arms, and turned off the TV.

I kind of knew the dems were going to nominate Oblah blah...the second the republicans started gushing on and on about him during the Kerry campaign...and later he decided to run.
.....And, Porky Limbaugh & his Dead-O-Heads started chanting "GIVE US HILLARY! GIVE US HILLARY!".....assuming they could intimidate the Dems into nominating Obama.....and, Porky Limbaugh & his Dead-O-Heads KNEW they could rally the White Wingers & BEAT Obama!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

YA' FUCKED-UP, THERE, DIDN'T YA'??!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

another aspect of Obambi thats so annoying! why does he often say "And Uh" in virtually every sentence when hes Not Reading Cue Cards? so much for being A GIFTED SPEAKER !! I often can't tell the difference between Obama and Butthead. Uhhhh,,and Uhh,,Um,,and Uhmm,,err,,,could someone fix the teleprompter please, ? it froze up again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]YouTube - Classic Bush - What Mistakes?[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

You could always change the channel.

At the rate the GOP is going these days, it will be an easy re-election for Obama.

That being said, it's pretty hard to defeat an incumbent president. H.W. Bush was the exception, not the rule.

Naw, it'll be a piece of cake. After inviting a racist rapper to the WH, the American people are getting fed up with this clown.

Obama is an awful president, I didn't and won't vote for him, and the election is already over. Reps have zero chance of winning, he might win even easier than he did the last election.
That's what Porky Limbaugh said.....in '96!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Why would Liberals want to skip the 2012 election? It is going to be a rout. It is the Conservatives who have to worry as their uninspiring Presidential Candidate turns off campaign contributors and potential voters.

With low GOP turnout at the polls, Tea Party Congressmen and Senators will be thrown out of office

Laughable. Recall President Bush (Senior) was a shoe-in after the rout of Saddam from Kuwait!

But thank to Ross we got the Bill.

Laughable. Recall President Bush (Senior) was a shoe-in after the rout of Saddam from Kuwait!

But thank to Ross we got the Bill.

Good point

Just like Ralph Nader gave us Baby Bush. Look for the Tea Party to throw a fit when Mitt Romney gets the nomination and run their own candidate (Bachmann?)

The only reason to say an election is unnecessary is when you are confident your candidate will loose.

As to what is going on with the Republican side, candidates will show up in large numbers later on. Republicans have a tendency to catch fire quickly, and then just as quickly drop them.

I think Newt is popular but done. There is a feeling he led the troops over a cliff, but wouldn't go there himself. That is not a great leadership history.

And the one who is on fire now is Herman Cain. And the worst that can be said about him is he is guilty of really lousy (but profitable) pizza. That will change over time. You can hear the grumbling about Oreos already.

Forum List

Back