Is It Laughable?,Why Do Lib's Wanna Skip The 2012 Election & Just Hand It To Obama?

Have you been watching the likes of Whoopie,Joy,&Anyone on MSNBC latley? Who are these people to tell the world that There Is No Need For A Presidential Election? Obama has saved the planet !!! So lets just hand him another four years. Have you ever heard such horse manure in your lifetime? Conservatives are all laughing at those who feel that Obama has already won. This Sure Sounds Like All Liberals Are In Panic Mode Over Obama Losing In 2012. They wont even give the Republian Nominee and the 150/160 or so Million Americans their Right To Vote in 2012!! No wonder far leftists wouldn't complain if all conservatives and repubilcans would drop dead. Isn't that what Pelosi,Schoomer,Reid and Anthony Horshack Weiner want? Let all the Rich Republicans Die so we can clean out their Bank Acounts! Thats The Liberal Way ! Right?

Not me. I want to see the Republican agenda for the next election.

I want to see Republicans squirm when they explain why they wanted to screw over the elderly.

I want to see the song and dance when Republicans, once again, try to promote the idea that Obama is "weak" and it was really the Republicans who got "Bin Laden".

You know that one of them will once again try to convince Americans Obama is a "foreigner" long after that ship has sailed.

Can't wait to see Republicans explain why oil companies need tens of billions in subsidies.

Can't wait when Republicans ask their leaders, "What ever happened to jobs". Just that one alone will be worth the price of admission.

It's going to be fantastic.

Boner ran on creating jobs. can someone please tell me what he has even attempted that could possibly be called "job creaters"?

What the hell have republicans done in the last 10 years? Give me one accomplishment! One.

I've been trying to get them to name that one elusive "accomplishment" for years.

In their tiny minds, carding the first black president is one.

Holding hostage millions of unemployed Americans by threatening to cut off their benefits to get tax breaks for billionaires is another.

Using heavily edited video to trick congress into killing Acorn is a really big one.

Notice a theme? Nothing about "building" or "creating" or "improving"? It's all about "tearing down" and "ruining" through "lies" and "falsehood" and "terrorizing the American people". But hey, it seems to keep them happy.

I, and so will millions BE PISSED if O'Butthead spends another 20/21 days on Martha's Vinyard again this summer! with the USA in a financial crisis, how can any president piss off another million on a long vacation! and just you wait come August! the conservatives and republicans are gonna rip on Obama if he goes on another long vacation while millions of Americans are still SUFFERING!!:redface:

I, and so will millions BE PISSED if O'Butthead spends another 20/21 days on Martha's Vinyard again this summer! with the USA in a financial crisis, how can any president piss off another million on a long vacation! and just you wait come August! the conservatives and republicans are gonna rip on Obama if he goes on another long vacation while millions of Americans are still SUFFERING!!:redface:

What the fuck do you care? Right wingers hope Obama "fails". Gawd do they hate the black guy.

I dont think Bush would of ever taken a very expensive vacation under these circumstances. I am pretty sure that 2 days into an Hawaiian or Cape Cod vacation, and then followed by a devastating 7.0 in LA, that Obama would not cut off his vacation short to deal with the crisis,he would just let Sleeping VP Bin Biden handle the LA Earthquake!

A lot of the indi's gave him a chance, as did a few conservatives and democrats obviously were his base.

Obama is going to get thumped this time around.... Those that actually bought his shit and that pushed him over the top will think twice this time.

Have you been watching the likes of Whoopie,Joy,&Anyone on MSNBC latley? Who are these people to tell the world that There Is No Need For A Presidential Election? Obama has saved the planet !!! So lets just hand him another four years. Have you ever heard such horse manure in your lifetime? Conservatives are all laughing at those who feel that Obama has already won. This Sure Sounds Like All Liberals Are In Panic Mode Over Obama Losing In 2012. They wont even give the Republian Nominee and the 150/160 or so Million Americans their Right To Vote in 2012!! No wonder far leftists wouldn't complain if all conservatives and repubilcans would drop dead. Isn't that what Pelosi,Schoomer,Reid and Anthony Horshack Weiner want? Let all the Rich Republicans Die so we can clean out their Bank Acounts! Thats The Liberal Way ! Right?

Dude Obama is going to whip the ever living shit out of whoever runs against him.
He might not whip Mondale like Reagan did, but I guarantee you it will be the most lopsided election since Reagan Mondale.

And the thing is - YOU FUCKING KNOW IT

Peter Pan could run against Obama and win...

Obama is so horrible Mickey Mouse could beat him.

As of right now its Ron Paul.....Allen West would thunk him too.

McCain would have bounced his ass in 08' if it wasn't for the Obama hysteria. Guess what? thats all gone now....

Obama will get destroyed by anyone who challenges him.

and I am still happy that Meghan Kelly told Wiener Off when he demanded that all rich republicans shouln't leave much of anything to their kids,and that its best that the dead rich republicans give 1/2 their estate to the Democrats !! that sounds like something Hitler would say.
Yes, because that's what impartial news anchors do.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Is It Laughable?,Why Do Lib's Wanna Skip The 2012 Election & Just Hand It To Obama?

Yes.

just keep in mind, it was the "Stupid,Naive and Brainwash" vote that brought him to victory, its so sad that 1/2 the country really believed that Bambi was gonna fix all our problems and take us back to the happy days of 1985 when our lives were so CAREFREE !!! just like today,,,RIGHT?

just keep in mind, it was the "Stupid,Naive and Brainwash" vote that brought him to victory, its so sad that 1/2 the country really believed that Bambi was gonna fix all our problems and take us back to the happy days of 1985 when our lives were so CAREFREE !!! just like today,,,RIGHT?

You need to try to get a grip on reality, or take your meds – preferably both.

*yawn*

rightwngnut hacks..... seems they've simply infested the board.

or is it the same ones over and over and over and....

:dunno:

*yawn*

rightwngnut hacks..... seems they've simply infested the board.

or is it the same ones over and over and over and....

:dunno:

I don't know where they are coming from. Their childish taunts may have worked on another board but they burn out quickly and move on

Perfect examples of stupid&naive&kool-aid drinkers?
Joy Bearhard Chris Stenchanopolis Chris Matthews Fat Ed Schultz Rachael MaddHamster Alan Colmes Jaun Willams Whoopie Behar And anyone who works for The Washington Compost&New York Times:clap2:

Joy Bearhard Chris Stenchanopolis Chris Matthews Fat Ed Schultz Rachael MaddHamster Alan Colmes Jaun Willams Whoopie Behar And anyone who works for The Washington Compost&New York Times:clap2:

Yeah, I remember when I had my first beer...

ever wonder if we had a "Hitler Clone" as a judge in Chicago today? and at the same time Yobama had to choose the next Supreme Court Appt? You Know He Would Choose Judge Hiter!!!!

Yeah, I remember when I had my first beer...
Steve_Martin_7.jpg

Forum List

Back