Libyan rebels to ask Obama for recognition

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Leader of Libyan opposition group to ask White House for recognition - CNN.com

And it looks like Senator Kerry is drafting legislation to release some of the Libyan frozen assets to the Rebels.

I'm still not comfortable with the way we are interfering here. We don't really know anything about them, yet we are going to give them money now? I mean it's Khadaffi's money, not ours, but still.

Libya does not pass the smell test.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T8_cH2n9CI]YouTube - 'Arab Spring false flag from start, Libya ultimate goal all along'[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVaiDgfl8F0&feature=related]YouTube - Alex Jones - CIA Al Qaeda War on Libya & Gaddafi is 21st Century Imperialism[/ame]

It would be an incredibly bad idea to support Death Squads.

These "freedom fighters" are already rounding people up for executions.

Yep, the darker your skin is, the more likely the Libyan rebels are to behead you or burn you alive.

The machetes used for beheading, the lighter fluid and matches to burn human flesh, all paid for by our paychecks :(.

This whole Libya thing is not a popular uprising. It is armed robbery by the global elites.

And it looks like Senator Kerry is drafting legislation to release some of the Libyan frozen assets to the Rebels.

I'm still not comfortable with the way we are interfering here. We don't really know anything about them, yet we are going to give them money now? I mean it's Khadaffi's money, not ours, but still.

to early ,

don't know who will come out on top , but the assets are the property of libya ,

I agree with you I'm not comfortable saving lives there either , as you and I say the only good libyan is a dead one .

to early ,

don't know who will come out on top , but the assets are the property of libya ,

I agree with you I'm not comfortable saving lives there either , as you and I say the only good libyan is a dead one .

I've never said, nor will I ever say that the only good libyan is a dead one. I simply oppose intervening in other nations civil wars, particularly when those we support are still relative unknowns.

Blow Back. These Rebels have a heavy Al Qaeda influence. I don't want American Tax Dollars going to these people. It will prove to be a big blunder at some point.

Blow Back. These Rebels have a heavy Al Qaeda influence. I don't want American Tax Dollars going to these people. It will prove to be a big blunder at some point.

It's throwing money at Osama in Afghanistan in the 80's all over again.

Which is why I wonder why both status quo reps and dems freak out and get emotional when Ron Paul talks about blowback from our foreign policy.

If we aren't to blame for giving our money and our weapons to terrorists, who is? Mother Nature? Father Time? Santa Claus?

We shouldn't be involved with this Libyan Civil War period. Just another War for Oil i guess. We wouldn't be involved with this thing if Libya didn't have that Oil. The Brits & French pushed for this War and we decided to back them. It's payback for all the Wars for Oil they helped us out with over the years. It's also pretty sad & bizarre watching the Left/Democrats becoming the biggest War Mongers in this country. I actually remember a time when they used to screech about how awful those Wars for Oil were. No American Tax Dollars should go to these Rebels. Unfortunately Tax Dollars have already gone to them. They're just demanding more now. We'll see Blow Back on this one for sure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back