Hypocrite Watch: Is Obama TRYING to hand the election to Romney?

Wow libs! All we have had in this thread is a half hearted attempt at spin by rdean.

That's it? You guys can't think up another lie/spin to defend your messiah?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trouble is, the GOP seems to be bound and determined to have him as President. They got him elected by running insane fossil John McCain. I mean, forget the crazy, random, often conflicting stuff he often spouts, the man was very weak on economics. Why run a candidate that is weak on economics as the economy is melting down?

Now they're running Romney. When one of the Obama's greatest sins is ramming through Obamacare, why run a candidate whose state healthcare plan Obamacare was modeled after? Why run a candidate whose own staff describes his convictions as an "Etch-A-Sketch"? Shit, remember last week, when I forget who ran a story that Romney shaved some kid's head when he was in high school, almost a half century ago? Romney freaking apologized for that and it turns out it is likely it never even happened. Can you imagine how Newt Gingrich would've dealt with such a non-story? I mean, I think Gingrich would be a terrible candidate too, but at least marginally less terrible than Romney.

Jeeze, where have you been getting your info. I don't even know where to start, Romney supposedly cut someones hair, not shaved his head..............:lol:

He apologized for any pranks he admitted to. :lol:

Romney Care was implemented by the state. It's not workable for many other states. The Federal Government requiring everyone buy something isn't written in our constitution. :eek:

I think you need to quit watching MSNBC, Maddow is kinda nuts. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm serious!

Obama runs LYING adds about Bain Capital actions TWO YEARS after Romney left Bain Capital and NOW Obama will keep Bain Capital donations to his campaign????????? BWHAHAHAHAA!

If Rommny doesn't scream this all over the place, I know conservatives will and I already started by adding to Twitter.

President Obama Won’t Be Returning His Donations From Bain Capital

Though the Obama campaign has repeatedly attacked Mitt Romney for his career at Bain Capital, President Obama still accepted $7,500 in campaign contributions from three Bain executives. His campaign press secretary, Ben LaBolt told The Politicker the president has no intention of giving the money back.

President Obama Won’t Be Returning His Donations From Bain Capital | Politicker

Is Obama TRYING to lose the election? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because, if he isn't he sure looks like he is!

Now, I KNOW what the paid, er I mean volunteer liberal/spin doctors will say on this site. They will either keep quiet and hope the issue goes away, or they will try to scream about Romney's "crimes" and try to dismiss this utter hypocrisy by Obama.

Either way it's going to be fun to watch. I suggest getting some popcorn now and watch the show! :popcorn:

Oh and btw, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

$7500 dollars won't buy enough toilet paper for obamaa.. :lol::lol::lol:

Which makes itastounding that he wouldn't return the money after demonizing the company.

Trouble is, the GOP seems to be bound and determined to have him as President. They got him elected by running insane fossil John McCain. I mean, forget the crazy, random, often conflicting stuff he often spouts, the man was very weak on economics. Why run a candidate that is weak on economics as the economy is melting down?

Now they're running Romney. When one of the Obama's greatest sins is ramming through Obamacare, why run a candidate whose state healthcare plan Obamacare was modeled after? Why run a candidate whose own staff describes his convictions as an "Etch-A-Sketch"? Shit, remember last week, when I forget who ran a story that Romney shaved some kid's head when he was in high school, almost a half century ago? Romney freaking apologized for that and it turns out it is likely it never even happened. Can you imagine how Newt Gingrich would've dealt with such a non-story? I mean, I think Gingrich would be a terrible candidate too, but at least marginally less terrible than Romney.

Actually he didnt apologize for that. Actually his own staff did not describe his views as etch a sketch.
You need to read actual news articles, not blogs or commentaries.

Yeah, we all know how steeped in economics Obama is.

I'm serious!

Obama runs LYING adds about Bain Capital actions TWO YEARS after Romney left Bain Capital and NOW Obama will keep Bain Capital donations to his campaign????????? BWHAHAHAHAA!

If Rommny doesn't scream this all over the place, I know conservatives will and I already started by adding to Twitter.

Though the Obama campaign has repeatedly attacked Mitt Romney for his career at Bain Capital, President Obama still accepted $7,500 in campaign contributions from three Bain executives. His campaign press secretary, Ben LaBolt told The Politicker the president has no intention of giving the money back.

Now, I KNOW what the paid, er I mean volunteer liberal/spin doctors will say on this site. They will either keep quiet and hope the issue goes away, or they will try to scream about Romney's "crimes" and try to dismiss this utter hypocrisy by Obama.

Either way it's going to be fun to watch. I suggest getting some popcorn now and watch the show! :popcorn:

For some reason (and I don't know why) when it comes to campaigning - republicans adhere to some bizarre form of ethics code.

It's almost as if they're like: "I'm not going to sink to that level."

I'm like: why the fuck not??? You have to fight fire with fire....

It;s not for some reason. It is traditionally that way. The Dems were like that too. I can't imagine HUbert Humphrey or George McGovern spewing the lies and crap that Obama&Co do.
It would be a shame, if necessary, for the GOP to adopt similar tactics.

It;s not for some reason. It is traditionally that way. The Dems were like that too. I can't imagine HUbert Humphrey or George McGovern spewing the lies and crap that Obama&Co do.

Yeah, but most people are idiots and they will believe anything. That is how democrats win most elections, that and promise people "free money" via social programs.

Besides, you don't have to lie to make democrats look like the shitheads they are.

Even if it's factually true sometimes republicans won't touch it.

You're not going to win elections in a nation full of idiots if you're going to play the "I'm not going to flame my opponent" game.

What makes it even more fucked up is the fact republicans flame one another more than they flame democrats..... Republicans will "sink to that level" when they're duking it out with one another.

I have thought and stated this off and on since he took office. I don't believe Obama enjoys being President. At all. Oh, he loves the perks, he loves the applause, he truly loves the campaigning and speaking in front of large audiences but the job itself? He knows he sucks at it and appears often times to simply not grasp what it is, what it entails, to be president. He knows he's not qualified - never was - and there are many times when utter stupidity comes from the WH (or a spokesperson/worker bee) and one can't help but wonder 'wtff??' He's too narcissistic to not run (his elitist ego can not comprehend this and his thin skin would rupture at the mere thought of not running) so the next best thing? Self sabotage via idiocy.

He truly should have become a real professor at Hahvahd so he could listen to the sound of his voice on a daily basis as he received accolades from his swooning students without having to actually, you know, work. He missed his calling.

I wonder . . . . . if he had followed this path do you think he'd use de teleprompters in his lectures? No doubt!

Yup. Running for Prez is a whole lot easier than being the Prez.

I'm serious!

What a moron. The company was raped by Don Mittens, in the mid 1990s. He's the one who approved the Bust Out plan that saddled them with unsustainable debt, while Bain sucked them dry.

Another thread about three guys working at Bain giving 75 hundred dollars to Obama? Bain hasn't given him anything, just three guys who work there. Reality and what Republicans imagine diverge once again.

Still, as much as Obama has bashed Bain capital, why would anyone working there donate him money? Unless of course he has friends there, which makes him a hypocrite.

Another thread about three guys working at Bain giving 75 hundred dollars to Obama? Bain hasn't given him anything, just three guys who work there. Reality and what Republicans imagine diverge once again.

Still, as much as Obama has bashed Bain capital, why would anyone working there donate him money? Unless of course he has friends there, which makes him a hypocrite.

That's the way it works......

When you're a big corp or organization when you donate money to a political campaign it's almost like placing a bet.

I'll give 7.5 mill to Romney and Ill give 7.5 mill to Obama..... Whoever wins owes me big time.

Campaign Finance - Money, Political Finance, Campaign Contributions

Look for yourself....

I have thought and stated this off and on since he took office. I don't believe Obama enjoys being President. At all. Oh, he loves the perks, he loves the applause, he truly loves the campaigning and speaking in front of large audiences but the job itself? He knows he sucks at it and appears often times to simply not grasp what it is, what it entails, to be president. He knows he's not qualified - never was - and there are many times when utter stupidity comes from the WH (or a spokesperson/worker bee) and one can't help but wonder 'wtff??' He's too narcissistic to not run (his elitist ego can not comprehend this and his thin skin would rupture at the mere thought of not running) so the next best thing? Self sabotage via idiocy.

He truly should have become a real professor at Hahvahd so he could listen to the sound of his voice on a daily basis as he received accolades from his swooning students without having to actually, you know, work. He missed his calling.

I wonder . . . . . if he had followed this path do you think he'd use de teleprompters in his lectures? No doubt!

Yup. Running for Prez is a whole lot easier than being the Prez.

Amen. Being on the sidelines is nothing like actually playing in the game.

Jeeze, where have you been getting your info. I don't even know where to start, Romney supposedly cut someones hair, not shaved his head..............:lol:

He apologized for any pranks he admitted to. :lol:

Romney Care was implemented by the state. It's not workable for many other states. The Federal Government requiring everyone buy something isn't written in our constitution. :eek:

I think you need to quit watching MSNBC, Maddow is kinda nuts. :lol:

Oh for crying out loud, if I had to apologize for every prank I ever pulled in high school . . .It's HIGH SCHOOL FOR PITY SAKE!

When I was in High School, we had a game we all played. I didn't start it, it just was always true.

The game went that anyone that wore green on Thursday was gay. And it was played because EVENTUALLY EVERYONE forgot at least once it was Thursday and wore Green. I remember when it happened to me. I was at my locker and heard snickers all around and thought, "OH DAMMIT, IS IT THURSDAY??????'" Which it was and I had to endure the teasing all day. :hmpf:

Of course, I could give as well as get and the next time someone forgot, I was just as "merciless." :D

Can you IMAGINE what the idiotic PC crowd would say about that were I running for president?

It's HIGH SCHOOL people. High school is full of DUMB KIDS who NEVER think aboutt the consequences of their actions, let alone even a day ahead. They live in the moment.

It's not like he pulled a felony.

Get a grip people!

Last edited:
I'm serious!

Which makes itastounding that he wouldn't return the money after demonizing the company.

I agree, it's really stupid. That's why I ask is Obama trying to lose the election. It's just so dumb of Obama to keep it! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, but most people are idiots and they will believe anything. That is how democrats win most elections, that and promise people "free money" via social programs.

Besides, you don't have to lie to make democrats look like the shitheads they are.

You're not going to win elections in a nation full of idiots if you're going to play the "I'm not going to flame my opponent" game.

What makes it even more fucked up is the fact republicans flame one another more than they flame democrats..... Republicans will "sink to that level" when they're duking it out with one another.
Yeah, McCain wouldn't attack Obama on his weaknesses since he was afraid of being accused of racism. Yes the GOP needs a take no prisoners approach. They dont need to lie or distort. The truth is bad enough for the Dems.

I'm serious!

It's not a huge donation, true! But it IS Bain Capital money. And after Obama running that lying add about Bain Capital, this SMACKS of hypocrisy to High Heaven! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, it's NOT Bain capital money. It's from three guys that work there. The company gave Obama nothing. Which part of "nothing" don't you understand?

Yeah, McCain wouldn't attack Obama on his weaknesses since he was afraid of being accused of racism. Yes the GOP needs a take no prisoners approach. They dont need to lie or distort. The truth is bad enough for the Dems.

There is no lie too small for the right wing to tell. They haven't had a new one since 2010. They think the old ones are working just fine.

There is no lie too small for the right wing to tell. They haven't had a new one since 2010. They think the old ones are working just fine.

Lies like we have the weakest recovery despite spending the most money? Lies like the unemployment rate is higher now than it was when Obama took office? Lies like the deficit is higher now than any other time in history?
To Dems those are lies. Because Democrats are mental.

It's not a huge donation, true! But it IS Bain Capital money. And after Obama running that lying add about Bain Capital, this SMACKS of hypocrisy to High Heaven! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, it's NOT Bain capital money. It's from three guys that work there. The company gave Obama nothing. Which part of "nothing" don't you understand?

So the guys that work for Bain don't get their money from Bain??

Forum List

Back