Is it just me, or is USMB Super Slow?

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Or does USMB always end up going slower than a two-toed sloth?

I don't know what Jim is paying for his hosting service -whatever it is, it's too much!

-Cp said:

I don't know what Jim is paying for his hosting service -whatever it is, it's too much!

I thought it was just my computer...getting old and worn like me........... :cof:
then again...maybe it took Saturday off...seems as if the body count in here today is really slow too............

ive noticed on the weekends its a tad bit slower. i think it was last weekend that i couldnt even get on, something about not being found or something like that

-Cp said:

Things were extremely slow yesterday as there was an issue with the server. As soon as I became aware of the slowness I opened a support ticket and the problem was resolved within 20 minutes.

As far as hosting, maybe we can try this one first? ---> http://www.imagehostingsite.com/

As you can see, I keep getting turned off 3/4 through the month for bandwidth.

Johnney said:
ive noticed on the weekends its a tad bit slower. i think it was last weekend that i couldnt even get on, something about not being found or something like that

The weekends will generally be a little slower as the more people online (the board and internet in general) the more bogged down things become.

Last week the board was suspended for hogging too many resources. I upgraded to a semi-dedicated server and we were back online in about 4 hours. Hopefully those types of issues are now history.

Forum List

Back