Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of "putting out"?

Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of putting out?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I haven't forgotten that this poster accused ME (me of all people) of being an "attention whore" and of being a "slut" amongst other things. :D Rather ironic now that I think about it.

Is it fun?
Mean?
Fair?

What are your thoughts on teasing and playing just for fun - with no follow through?

It would certainly strike me as acting like a bit of a "tease." That tends to get old reaaal quick.

Yeah, especially if you are looking for a payoff.
Some like the catch....
Some like the chase....

Is it fun?
Mean?
Fair?

What are your thoughts on teasing and playing just for fun - with no follow through?

It would certainly strike me as acting like a bit of a "tease." That tends to get old reaaal quick.

Some like the catch....
Some like the chase....

You claim to be a Christian but you violate one of tenets of your own belief system, dummy! :lol:

Is it fun?
Mean?
Fair?

Some like the catch....
Some like the chase....

Sgt_Gath isn't interested in you because you are married and old enough to be his mom. :D

Sorry Sgt_Gath. Maybe that was a bit presumptuous of me to assume you aren't interested in 51-year-old married women. :D

As your friend, however, I would advise that you stay away from them. Bad news. Very bad news. You need a young woman in her 20s that is looking for a nice guy like you and who wants to have a family. You are a handsome young man and can do better than some weird old lady looking for online sexcapades I think. ;)

Hey, she called me a slut before, started a thread about me in the flamer zone, said I looked as if I had been "ridden hard and put away wet" too. I'm just pointing out that someone is an old slut here. Old habits die hard, I guess. :D
catfight.gif

Sorry Sgt_Gath. Maybe that was a bit presumptuous of me to assume you aren't interested in 51-year-old married women. :D

As your friend, however, I would advise that you stay away from them. Bad news. Very bad news. You need a young woman in her 20s that is looking for a nice guy like you and who wants to have a family. You are a handsome young man and can do better than some weird old lady looking for online sexcapades I think. ;)

Lol. Whoa now! I was just making conversation. [emoji38]

Suffice to say, while older ladies are fine, and I don't have any particular problem with Bonzi (I don't even know her), 51 on 27 would probably be a bit out of both my and their comfort zones. ;)

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Is it fun?
Mean?
Fair?

Some like the catch....
Some like the chase....

Exactly. I'm the quiet, serious sort. I don't chase skirts for the Hell of it. If I'm pursuing someone, it's because I actually have an interest in them.

The "chase" isn't really something I find to be enjoyable, so much as stressful and kind of frustrating in its ambiguity. While harmless flirting is fine, if you're going to go beyond that, I prefer that both parties are up front about their intentions, and keep "game playing" to a minimum.

Having some girl who, from the start, never had the intention of doing anything go deliberately out of her way to get me all hot and bothered, just to lead me on a wild goose chase for a week or two for their own amusement, before leaving me high and dry, is something that I have a hard time not taking somewhat personally. Lol

Lol. Whoa now! I was just making conversation. [emoji38]

Suffice to say, while older ladies are fine, and I don't have any particular problem with Bonzi (I don't even know her), 51 on 27 would probably be a bit out of both my and their comfort zones. ;)

Oh sure, that's what they all say. :D

Is it fun?
Mean?
Fair?

Some like the catch....
Some like the chase....

Exactly. I'm the quiet, serious sort. I don't chase skirts for the Hell of it. If I'm pursuing someone, it's because I actually have an interest in them.

The "chase" isn't really something I find to be enjoyable, so much as stressful and kind of frustrating in its ambiguity. While harmless flirting is fine, if you're going to go beyond that, I prefer that both parties are up front about their intentions, and keep "game playing" to a minimum.

Having some girl who, from the start, never had the intention of doing anything go deliberately out of her way to get me all hot and bothered, just to lead me on a wild goose chase for a week or two for their own amusement, before leaving me high and dry, is something that I have a hard time not taking somewhat personally. Lol

If you aren't a married person, there is nothing wrong with it. If you are a married person and your spouse is unaware of your "online behavior" then it is like a form of cheating, especially if you are getting some kind of a "thrill" out of it. I mean, "harmless flirting" like a wink and a smile, joking around are one thing, but when you enter the "sexual" realm and the "talking dirty" stuff, it is quite inappropriate, IMO, for a married person.

How would you feel if your wife was doing it? :) Do you think it is mean or fair in that situation?

Is it fun?
Mean?
Fair?

Some like the catch....
Some like the chase....

By "leaving you high and dry", do you mean leaving you without having sex with you first? :D

Is it fun?
Mean?
Fair?

Some like the catch....
Some like the chase....

By "leaving you high and dry", do you mean leaving you without having sex with you first? :D

Sex? Shhhiiiit...

Where my experiences with THAT kind of girl are concerned, you consider yourself lucky if you can even get them to actually go out with you. Lol!

"Okay... You practically throw yourself at me every time we meet in person, but whenever I try to call or text, all of sudden, you don't have the time of day. What the Hell gives?"

Last edited:
Is it fun?
Mean?
Fair?

Some like the catch....
Some like the chase....

Sex? Shhhiiiit...

Where my experiences with THAT kind of girl are concerned, you consider yourself lucky if you can even get them to actually go out with you. Lol!

"Okay... You practically throw yourself at me every time we meet in person, but whenever I try to call or text, all of sudden, you don't have the time of day. What the Hell gives?"

What kind of girl? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back