Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of "putting out"?

Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of putting out?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I dislike anybody over the age of 12 that plays any head games, period.
it's not head games.
people just need to be honest.
then the game is over.
How is it not dishonest?
if someone is talking sexy to you, there is a reason.
most likely not to leave you with blue balls......
they want to see how badly they can make you want them
if you are aggressive and confident, and allow yourself to take control, I give you a 90% chance success rate...
You said 'with no intention of putting out'. Did you forget?

No just me.

I think my point is that I understand why a woman would use her charms to get something from a guy, in particular an easy to manipulate guy, without any real desire to have a relationship with them (or even just hook up), but it doesn't mean I had to like it.

I was a nerdy, socially awkward Engineering student, that should give you enough background.

Women like to be desired.
Maybe some want monetary things - I was never like that.....
I just wanted genuine interest or lust.....

She wanted a private Tutor for 3 weeks. Funny thing is I helped anyone who asked, she didn't need to try to manipulate me, but maybe that's how she was used to getting what she wanted.

What did she do to manipulate you?

A lot of close leaning in, occasional breast brushing, some foot play here and there.

Once she dropped biology as a major and went to business classes, never heard from her again.

..... you did nothing?

At 19 years old I was the prototypical nerd guy, I was more scared than anything else. (I'm better now, and married).

All i did was help her study, and freak about all about the attention (in a muted, kind of self pitying-uber nerd way).

it's not head games.
then the game is over.
How is it not dishonest?
if you are aggressive and confident, and allow yourself to take control, I give you a 90% chance success rate...

No original intention... things can change.... depending on the man...

Many people have gone to an overnight convention with "no intention" of having an affair, yet, it happens.....

I don't have an intention of doing anything with anyone on this board..... but the future is uncertain......
anything is possible.....

All is fair in love and war, and love doesn't have a Geneva Convention.

Chalk it up as a learning experience, I certainly did, and I was a better person for it afterwards.

or you can play the game.... see who can outlast who..... ;)

yeah, I'm not exactly built for that game.

you? or men?
Maybe ask if the woman can strip as you take care of things yourself - happy medium....

No just me.

I think my point is that I understand why a woman would use her charms to get something from a guy, in particular an easy to manipulate guy, without any real desire to have a relationship with them (or even just hook up), but it doesn't mean I had to like it.

I was a nerdy, socially awkward Engineering student, that should give you enough background.

Why do you want genuine interest or lust? Why do you have such a strong need to be desired?

She wanted a private Tutor for 3 weeks. Funny thing is I helped anyone who asked, she didn't need to try to manipulate me, but maybe that's how she was used to getting what she wanted.

A lot of close leaning in, occasional breast brushing, some foot play here and there.

Once she dropped biology as a major and went to business classes, never heard from her again.

..... you did nothing?

At 19 years old I was the prototypical nerd guy, I was more scared than anything else. (I'm better now, and married).

All i did was help her study, and freak about all about the attention (in a muted, kind of self pitying-uber nerd way).

Understood .... and some people just like to be flirty. she may have wanted sex. You just don't know....

or you can play the game.... see who can outlast who..... ;)

you? or men?
Maybe ask if the woman can strip as you take care of things yourself - happy medium....

No just me.

Why do you want genuine interest or lust? Why do you have such a strong need to be desired?

What else is there in a relationship?
Do you want someone passively interested in you just to get their rocks off?
I don't.
Men? Maybe so - maybe it's just about physical release/relief.
I can do that myself - quite well I might add.

it's not head games.
then the game is over.
How is it not dishonest?

Many people have gone to an overnight convention with "no intention" of having an affair, yet, it happens.....
You are a moving target. You said flirting with no intention of putting out so she would be deceptive and playing a game.

it's not head games.
then the game is over.
How is it not dishonest?

You are a moving target. You said flirting with no intention of putting out so she would be deceptive and playing a game.

No, flirting for fun, but open to more if it progresses that way.
Do you always have to have an "end game"?

..... you did nothing?

Understood .... and some people just like to be flirty. she may have wanted sex. You just don't know....

A valid point, but the complete lack of interest in me after the exams were over is a compelling argument against.

How is it not dishonest?

I see where you are going, just note that at the beginning you did say "with no intention of putting out". Understand men are literal creatures. When you said that - everything else sort of disappeared.
Playful flirting, again when both know that is what it is, can be fun, very flattering and even meaningful. After all we all like attention from the opposite sex. More often than not, in today's easy available means to do so - it leads to pic exchanges and even video.
It is now very common, more than most think, for all ages not just the kiddos.

It's unfair when they have every intention of putting out but they are off-limits. Like if you're in a monogamous relationship, or she's your brother's wife or jailbait etc.

I see where you are going, just note that at the beginning you did say "with no intention of putting out". Understand men are literal creatures. When you said that - everything else sort of disappeared.
Playful flirting, again when both know that is what it is, can be fun, very flattering and even meaningful. After all we all like attention from the opposite sex. More often than not, in today's easy available means to do so - it leads to pic exchanges and even video.
It is now very common, more than most think, for all ages not just the kiddos.

.... and I always thought men like competition and a challenge....
word of advice: women like to be fought for.

..... you did nothing?

A valid point, but the complete lack of interest in me after the exams were over is a compelling argument against.

True. So, maybe best to have not done anything and get your heart broken.
You are married now so it's all in the past.
People are basically wretched creatures. Just some are much worse than others :)

you? or men?

No just me.

I don't.

OK, if nobody else will I'll say it:

"Pics or it didn't happen".

:scared1:

Nah...leave that for the beta males. They can fight and compete all they want.
Women like confidence, self-surety and a man that has it together more than anything.
Men like that don't fight and fret over women. Don't need to.

It's unfair when they have every intention of putting out but they are off-limits. Like if you're in a monogamous relationship, or she's your brother's wife or jailbait etc.

Well just tell them to buzz off.
I think it's funny when a girl makes a guy horny and they get all bitter about it....

Nah...leave that for the beta males. They can fight and compete all they want.
Women like confidence, self-surety and a man that has it together more than anything.
Men like that don't fight and fret over women. Don't need to.

Admittedly, it's best when the desire is mutual and very natural......
Sometime the teasing back and forth shows that ......

you? or men?

No just me.

I don't.

OK, if nobody else will I'll say it:

"Pics or it didn't happen".

:scared1:

Video would be a lot more interesting..............

you? or men?

No just me.

I don't.

Ah. I see.

So all of these questions are hypothetical, eh?

Well. . . . I guess you do what you want really. If you act in such a manner, you just reinforce the worn out stereo type the American men have of their women, that they are disengenious in their behavior.

Your original question was,
Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of "putting out"?

And then you follow up with the question to me, "What else is there in a relationship?"

With just a few questions posed to you, I have demonstrated to the board that you are not of sound mind, you are manipulative, dishonest, and don't really know what you want. You might be insecure, emotionally needy, and any man that is your victim will rue the day he started tangling with you. You are the typical American woman that props up the stereo-type that men have of women here in this nation. Self-absorbed, selfish, entitled, etc. You wouldn't know what unconditional, giving, innocent love is, and what a "relationship" was if it fell into your lap tomorrow. I'm sure you've had a few you've let slip through your grasp. Poor lonely girl.

8de3133fdc073aa90828dd75332b2c1f.jpg

Forum List

Back