Is it ethical for the Democratic party to keep blacks on the plantation needing government handouts

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
Is it ethical for the Democratic party to keep blacks on the plantation needing government handouts?

"...Democrats are still "keeping blacks in their place" -- telling them they need lowered standards, affirmative action, special programs, and freebies to succeed. Democrats constantly send blacks the message they are not as smart as whites..."

Articles: Blacks Still 'Played' and Controlled by Tired Old Democrat Paradigms

Is it ethical to allow people to starve and to die on the street?

Is it ethical for the rich to steal 90% of all wealth off the backs of the workers??? You my friend are the unethical one and Jesus would disagree with you violently as he believed in helping people.

Democrats are trying to give a struggling group a hand up. The black community deserves it, considering how everyone treated them like shit right up to the 1960's, and some still do, as evidenced by the OP.

Is it ethical for the Democratic party to keep blacks on the plantation needing government handouts?

"...Democrats are still "keeping blacks in their place" -- telling them they need lowered standards, affirmative action, special programs, and freebies to succeed. Democrats constantly send blacks the message they are not as smart as whites..."

Good luck on your outreach efforts toward the black community, but you guys have been pushing this stuff for decades to no avail.

Most blacks are Democrats.

Why do bitter white dudes like you keep telling African Americans that they are stupid?

And hey- the GOP controls the entire plantation right now. Don't blame the Democrats for your plantation.

Is it ethical to allow people to starve and to die on the street?

Is it ethical for the rich to steal 90% of all wealth off the backs of the workers??? You my friend are the unethical one and Jesus would disagree with you violently as he believed in helping people.
Who is starving on the street and what have you done to help them?

If they were stealing they would be in jail.

I believe in education and work programs to help people off of welfare...But what do you do? Cut it!!!! You do as you do because you believe the rich should have everything and the poor can go to hell.
What have you done?

Democrats are trying to give a struggling group a hand up. The black community deserves it, considering how everyone treated them like shit right up to the 1960's, and some still do, as evidenced by the OP.
That has worked out well for them, don't you think?

Good luck on your outreach efforts toward the black community, but you guys have been pushing this stuff for decades to no avail.
Because what they have been doing has worked so well?

Why do bitter white dudes like you keep telling African Americans that they are stupid?

And hey- the GOP controls the entire plantation right now. Don't blame the Democrats for your plantation.
I think they should keep doing the exact same things and expect different results. Don't you?

There are as many white folk on the dole as blacks.

What about them?
The same thing applies to them as well. Do you know why some rich get richer and some poor get poorer? Because they keep doing the same things.

I think they should keep doing the exact same things and expect different results. Don't you?

The GOP does work that way.

The main difference is that we don't have an external locus of control.

Yep- apparently no control at all- you just manage to alienate every minority group by default- not by central planning.

Yep- apparently no control at all- you just manage to alienate every minority group by default- not by central planning.
Yep, some of us actually believe we are responsible for doing the things we ought to do.

What about them?
The same thing applies to them as well. Do you know why some rich get richer and some poor get poorer? Because they keep doing the same things.
Do you really think by just hard work that all can work their way out of poverty? If you do I would suggest you go live in some of the poor's shoes for a little while and rethink that.

What about them?
Do you really think by just hard work that all can work their way out of poverty? If you do I would suggest you go live in some of the poor's shoes for a little while and rethink that.
I think successful behaviors - one of them being hard work - can do almost anything.

What about them?
I think successful behaviors - one of them being hard work - can do almost anything.
We have lived it so I think you may be off a little on your thoughts. Successful behaviors only work in a society that is fair minded and ours is not in all cases. Sorry that is just the way it has gone and the country as a whole is suffering from the effects of what greedy people have done.

Forum List

Back