Is it easier to whine than to really do something?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees
I'd say yes, based on all the posters here who suddenly complain about PA laws and do nothing to get any of them repeals....yes, based on all the posters here who suddenly complain about government being involved in marriage and doing nothing to get government out of marriage.

A whine thread about whiners lol
I was not aware that asking a question was a "whine".

So, what do you think? Is it easier to whine or to actually take action to change those PA and marriage laws that some here keep saying are unfair?

You are far left, it is an inherent trait for the far left to whine and use their religious dogma while they are doing it..

I'd say yes, based on all the posters here who suddenly complain about PA laws and do nothing to get any of them repeals....yes, based on all the posters here who suddenly complain about government being involved in marriage and doing nothing to get government out of marriage.
FYI --- Most people do NOT have the wealth, power, influence, nor means to correct wrongs. So, we simply express our displeasure and hope that it falls on the ears of those that CAN take action and correct wrongs. Word of mouth is a powerful tool. We never know how far what we say will travel. Complaining sometimes draws attention to situations, and rarely does silence. If enough people speak up, there's always a chance that it'll be heard loud and clear. Besides, an honest effort is better than no effort at all.

I'm not sure what this is about but you'll notice that the right in America only whines when government doesn't do its bidding. Take all the recent deaths by police as an example. What you hear from the puppet right is apologies for violence against American citizens. Suddenly government / the state is OK.

I'm not sure what this is about but you'll notice that the right in America only whines when government doesn't do its bidding. Take all the recent deaths by police as an example. What you hear from the puppet right is apologies for violence against American citizens. Suddenly government / the state is OK.
You tired of the boot on your neck? Stop feeding from the tit on the same intity.

Also if you don't wanna get beat down give up criminal behavior

How many blacks have been killed by the police vs. killed by other blacks?

Who's the problem again?

:lol:

Another fucking gay deviant thread.....?

Please, can we start a new Board for these low life fucks.

Half the posts on this entire Politics Board is gay butt sexers or bean flickers whining about how fucking ugly and unwanted they are

A whine thread about whiners lol
I was not aware that asking a question was a "whine".

So, what do you think? Is it easier to whine or to actually take action to change those PA and marriage laws that some here keep saying are unfair?

You are far left, it is an inherent trait for the far left to whine and use their religious dogma while they are doing it..
So...IS it easier to whine or is it better to actually do something about repealing PA laws and government marriage laws?

FYI --- Most people do NOT have the wealth, power, influence, nor means to correct wrongs. So, we simply express our displeasure and hope that it falls on the ears of those that CAN take action and correct wrongs. Word of mouth is a powerful tool. We never know how far what we say will travel. Complaining sometimes draws attention to situations, and rarely does silence. If enough people speak up, there's always a chance that it'll be heard loud and clear. Besides, an honest effort is better than no effort at all.
There is power in numbers. If all of you whining about those PA laws organize and write your congressman or state officials, you have the power for change. Of course, that would depend on you actually having the numbers....same with civil marriage laws. You have the power to affect change ....if you have the numbers.

Why don't they DO something about PA laws? Why don't they DO something about civil marriage laws?

Another fucking gay deviant thread.....?

Please, can we start a new Board for these low life fucks.

Half the posts on this entire Politics Board is gay butt sexers or bean flickers whining about how fucking ugly and unwanted they are
No...this is a thread about PA laws and civil marriage laws. I said nothing about gays. PA laws are about all of us. Civil Marriage laws are about all of us.

There is power in numbers. If all of you whining about those PA laws organize and write your congressman or state officials, you have the power for change. Of course, that would depend on you actually having the numbers....same with civil marriage laws. You have the power to affect change ....if you have the numbers.
Not nearly enough like-minded individuals. We're much too divided.

Not nearly enough like-minded individuals. We're much too divided.

Then, they need to work on getting people to agree with them.......if their cause is just, with a little effort, they will succeed. That's how we've come to legal gay marriage.....we've worked for it.

Forum List

Back