Is it any wonder why Trump refuses to have a news conference???

Ahhhh, 13%???........THAT high???
That percentile must be from golfing buddies, Trump's legal team, the Koch brothers and some Russian expats...and a few taxi cab medallion owners..

Have you seen Cohen's former pal The Taxi King?

Jesus what a Guido :D

rjtaxi.jpg

But talking to the Russian media isnt illegal. Nice try though.

Of course, its not illegal.......Since when did you start admiring UN-American and UN-ethical behavior??...................Did it start with your penchant and new-found love for the color orange?

And you didn't whine about Obama but you're whining about Trump. I guess that makes you a hypocrite.

Trump has played ten times as many rounds of golf and taken ten times as many vacations.

That would seem to be more of an indicator of your own hypocrisy and that of your Orange God.

C4bCqksVMAIvCTG.jpg

There's no point to having a press conference. The lying left would turn it into a circus. The American people aren't interested in such a spectacle.

Maybe the ONLY way for Trump to answer questions on his "behavior" is through a subpoena??...........LOL

The truth is that liberals like you don't believe in equal application of the law. If Trump has to answer questions with Mueller, he should get the EXACT same treatment as the person who ran against him for president. How about it? Is that fair?

Ahhhh, 13%???........THAT high???
That percentile must be from golfing buddies, Trump's legal team, the Koch brothers and some Russian expats...and a few taxi cab medallion owners..

Have you seen Cohen's former pal The Taxi King?

Jesus what a Guido :D

rjtaxi.jpg

I wouldn't trust my parakeet alone with THAT guy........

But talking to the Russian media isnt illegal. Nice try though.

Of course, its not illegal.......Since when did you start admiring UN-American and UN-ethical behavior??...................Did it start with your penchant and new-found love for the color orange?

Oh I've always hated the MSM.
Anything Trump can do to piss them off is alright in my book.

There's no point to having a press conference. The lying left would turn it into a circus. The American people aren't interested in such a spectacle.

YOU are no speaker for the American people....Besides, press conferences are TELEVISED for all to see....including Trump cult members like you......Why are you so scared?

I wouldn't trust my parakeet alone with THAT guy........

I wouldn't either :)

A New York mob boss known as “Louie Bagels” helped kill a suspected stool pigeon and stuffed a dead canary in his mouth to prove that “you sing to the feds, you’re going to get your head blown off,” a prosecutor told jurors yesterday.

Louis Daidone, 57, also helped whack another fellow mobster in 1989 – a year before the canary caper – to protect his crime family from turncoats, said federal prosecutor Diane Gujarati.

Do you believe that Trump and his team conspired and "colluded" with Russia to help him to win the election?

hey, moron,,,,,,how is THAT relevant to the topic of Trump being too fucking scared to hold a news conference before the ENTIRE electorate???

Well, Queasy, MY side has FIVE guilty please and FOURTEEN indictments....

How many does YOUR side have???

Snowflakes have defended Obama's proven treasonous administration by claiming they are innocent, despite the evidence against them, because there have been no convictions......

How many convictions you got, snowflake?

Of the Indictments you have, not one of them consists of any evidence of 'illegal collusion' especially any involving Trump.

Of the Indictments 'your side' has, the vast majority are 'Scooter Libby' indictments and indictments of MANUFACTURED CRIMES. Flynn, for example, was indicted by the criminal Trump-Hating FBI Agent Strzok who protected Hillary and her 2 aides - Abedin and mills - from warranted indictment, despite FBI Director Comey testifying that his agents stated they did not believe Flynn lied to them during the interview.

In one case, the CRIMINAL Robert Mueller had to go all the way back to a year before Obama was even elected President to come up with a crime, and even then Mueller hand-picked Manafort while refusing to indict Hillary 2016 campaign manager John Podesta who ran the partnered firm working with Manafort who was doing the same exact thing as Manfort's firm.

The ones making the accusations, manufacturing crimes, and making these cases / indictments - which has to be taken into account - are proven criminals:
- Rosenstein and Mueller have illegally refused to comply with Congressional Subpoenas

- US AG Holder is a Perjurer, the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US history to be Censured for covering up a scandal and committed Obstruction in protecting Hillary from Indictment

- US AG Lynch is a proven Perjurer, and FBI Director Comey declared she committed Obstruction by DIRECTING HIM to refer to / treat the Hillary criminal investigation as a 'MATTER' not a criminal investigation. US AG Lynch and FBI Director Comey have been exposed as having committed Obstruction by collaborating to write Hillary's Exoneration before the investigation was over.

- FBI Director Comey has been exposed as having committed Perjury before Congress, for Obstruction, for Leaking Classified, Conspiracy, and Treason.

- Deputy Director McCabe has been identified as a co-conspirator and recommended for indictment by the US IG. Word is he is ready to flip - he has already testified, exposing Comey's Perjury!

- FBI Agent Strzok has been proven to have committed numerous laws, such as Obstruction in the indictment of Hillary, Abedin, and Mills, manufacturing crimes - according to his own FBI agents, Conspiracy, Sedition, and treason

- CIA Director Brennan was exposed as committing Perjury, Sedition, Conspiracy, and Treason

- NIA Director Clapper has been exposed for Perjury....AGAIN.

Barry is as good as guilty, as there is no way his entire cabinet / administration was organizing and running this 'COUP' without him knowing....

The entire treasonous plot, supported by evidence, has been exposed, my little snowflake..

hey, moron,,,,,,how is THAT relevant to the topic of Trump being too fucking scared to hold a news conference before the ENTIRE electorate???
How is your lying about what Trump thinks / feels relevant?

'SCARED'? Dude, he is laughing his ass off at you and your snowflake pals, remembering how you were stamping your feet and demanding he turn over his personal tax returns to you.... how'd that work out? :p

And, my little hypocrite pal, you remember when you were defending Obama for not holding press conferences? That's ok...I do.

And, my little hypocrite pal, you remember when you were defending Obama for not holding press conferences? That's ok...I do.

Remind us - when was that --- Oh - the time he went 86 days?

CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller, who meticulously tracks the activities of the president, says the longest drought between press conferences for President George W. Bush was 82 days, while the longest President Obama went without a press conference was 86.

Well, guess that's better than 450 days :cool:

Forum List

Back