Is increasing population a primary component of Dem platforms..Does that improve the quality of life

for good, real Americans? Who benefits from population expansion?
Population expansion? Weren't Dems/Libs being accused of wanting the population to decrease to save the environment? Which is it or is this just part of an argument salad to see what sticks?

Yes, Libs want to reduce the carbon footprint of the U.S. and keep the U.S. environment pure and clean by recruiting tens of millions of filthy subhumans from disgusting thirdworld shitholes. Makes perfect sense in LibTardia...right?

for good, real Americans?
Who benefits from population expansion?

I suppose you need to define who are "good, real Americans".

I will offer my opinion on what defines a "good, real American" below:

• S/He judges people by their character, not their color / ethnicity or sexual orientation
  • S/He respects the laws and the American Tradition of Jurisprudence - no one is above the law and no one should be judged guilty until a trier of facts finds evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.
  • S/He who supports and defends the Constitution in total, including the vision left to us by the framers as outlined in the Preamble
  • S/He support aid and comfort for the needy: the aged, infirm and children
  • S/He who supports Public Schools whether they have students enrolled or not, for they are the future
  • All those who support equal rights and equal opportunities for every citizen
  • None of those who are liars, cheats and violent criminals, those who do not support the traditional values, mores and ethics Americans have always articulated and too many ignore.
It's hilarious that you believe you have described a typical liberal or a "real American."

I'll be more plain: How does any American benefit from immigration?

Of course you miss the irony of that question.

• S/He judges people by their character, not their color / ethnicity or sexual orientation
  • S/He respects the laws and the American Tradition of Jurisprudence - no one is above the law and no one should be judged guilty until a trier of facts finds evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.
  • S/He who supports and defends the Constitution in total, including the vision left to us by the framers as outlined in the Preamble
  • S/He who supports Public Schools whether they have students enrolled or not, for they are the future
  • None of those who are liars, cheats and violent criminals, those who do not support the traditional values, mores and ethics Americans have always articulated and too many ignore.
It's hilarious that you believe you have described a typical liberal or a "real American."

Mind-blowing.

There's no irony except in the minds of dumbasses who believe we owe something to foreigners because our ancestors weren't natives.

Economic growth. Bigger labor supply. More people to pay for baby boomer’s entitlements.
How does an American benefit from a bigger labor supply? That positively harms him. Economic growth doesn't mean jack shit unless it increases in per capita terms. If all the growth goes into the mouths of new immigrants, then native born Americans don't benefit. In fact, they are harmed.

As for the baby boomers, you're just admitting the SS is a Ponzi scheme.

Mind-blowing.

The irony being that we needed brown thirdworld subhumans 250 years ago so we must need them today?
Oh wait...this nation NEVER needed nor wanted brown thirdworld subhumans did we....Read the Naturalization Act Of 1790

Economic growth. Bigger labor supply. More people to pay for baby boomer’s entitlements.

I'll bet when middle class whitey is sitting in stopped traffic on the 101 freeway in Los Angeles (where it takes him 2.5 hours to travel 45 miles) he's looking around and seeing nothing but illegal wetbacks whom don't pay income taxes in every car around him...I'm sure he is super happy about that "economic growth" and "bigger labor supply" as he is definitely a direct beneficiary.

There's no irony except in the minds of dumbasses who believe we owe something to foreigners because our ancestors weren't natives.

Your stupidity is hilarious.

What "stupidity?"

You sound like a progressive.

There are too many people.

But I've heard you advocating for higher birthrates among certain demographics.

(D)s are in favor of mandated health ins coverage for birth control & (R)s are not.

(D)s are in favor of choosing whether to become a parent. (R)s are not.

easy answer.

Have you looked at the filthy Dem run garbage, pollution, sewage spewing cities where Dems pack em in like sardines? You people are a cancer tumor on the planet. You don't damage the environment, you obliterate it with concrete and blacktop. You spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways.
And you are better....how?

I think the applicable term is "hypocrisy" and possibly, on your side, "entitlement".

I'll bet when middle class whitey is sitting in stopped traffic on the 101 freeway in Los Angeles (where it takes him 2.5 hours to travel 45 miles) he's looking around and seeing nothing but illegal wetbacks whom don't pay income taxes in every car around him...I'm sure he is super happy about that "economic growth" and "bigger labor supply" as he is definitely a direct beneficiary.

Only a bitter little loser would look around and imagine that all his problems - including traffic - are the fault of what he guesses about everyone else. That is the definition of a fucking loser.

What "stupidity?"

:lmao:

Forum List

Back