Is hollywood blacklisting conservatives?

Maybe conservatives are just not that entertaining on a whole....they definitely suck at comedy; which is why the greatest comedians of all time are NOT conservative

Maybe conservatives are just not that entertaining on a whole....they definitely suck at comedy; which is why the greatest comedians of all time are NOT conservative
I do not know about that. But they are certainly shills, insane, drug addicted and/or or suicidal.

Most are familiar with how hollywood blacklisted communists in the fifties....and it has been widely condemned yet what is happening now is a new blacklisting....the blacklisting of conservatives.
Hollywood conservatives get a taste of the new blacklist

You posted an article that is nearly 6 years old.

I work with the entertainment industry.

No one is being blacklisted. Not back in the beginning of 2014 & not now.

Stop the lying.

Most are familiar with how hollywood blacklisted communists in the fifties....and it has been widely condemned yet what is happening now is a new blacklisting....the blacklisting of conservatives.

Stop the lying.

I'm not in the entertainment industry, but I think that these "conservative" posters mis-perceive the entire creative process. I don't think that there is a political blacklist. If you have a good script featuring a particular character, you have to find and cast an actor who can understand where that character is coming from and transform himself or herself into that character, which is a deeply psychological process unless one is just playing a one-dimensional gunslinger. It involves a lot more than just memorizing words and speaking them. And the person who is cast has to appear affable when doing publicity for the film, which I assume is required by contract, as they are representing the studio. I would think that this somewhat difficult if the actor comes with baggage and a nasty reputation.

Then there are actors who can't behave themselves on set and mistreat the rest of the production staff. The arrogant divas, and guys like Thomas Gibson, who got fired from Criminal Minds for kicking a producer or writer, and apparently this wasn't the first time that he was a disciplinary challenge.

Stop the lying.

bullshit and it has gottten even worse since 6 yrs. ago moron.

No doubt you work at such a low level in the industry that you are unable to accurately judge the industry.

All these 'actors' referred to as 'cattle' by Alfred Hitchcock(and he should know)run around trying to outdo each other by condemning our beloved Commander-in-Chief with the most vulgar language-- are an embarrasment for America.

Their motive being to ingratiate themselves as much as possible with the big boys in the industry in order to keep getting work.

New Hollywood Blacklist: Oppose Trump or Face Career Ruin, Racism, Sexism, Threats

Last edited:

Stop the lying.

No doubt you work at such a low level in the industry that you are unable to accurately judge the industry.

All these 'actors' referred to as 'cattle' by Alfred Hitchcock(and he should know)run around trying to outdo each other by condemning our beloved Commander-in-Chief with the most vulgar language-- are an embarrasment for America.

Their motive being to ingratiate themselves as much as possible with the big boys in the industry in order to keep getting work.

New Hollywood Blacklist: Oppose Trump or Face Career Ruin, Racism, Sexism, Threats

I stopped at your first lie in the first sentence.

If you had proof of your lie you would have used it instead of an opinion article from January 2014. If you had proof you would have included it in your vulgar name calling rant of a reply.

Yet you didn't.

I didn't read the rest of your lies.

I started working in the entertainment industry in 1979. Unlike you, I have accomplished a lot in my life since then. I have worked with musicians, actors, actresses, directors, producers and writers. I've worked with movie and TV. I'm published in every major and minor publication on the planet. My work is in CDs and DVDs too.

I know what's going on in the industry and what has been going on in the industry for decades.

You?

You have an opinion article from January 2014.

Yet you call me names for blasting a hole through your lies with the truth.

Go back to your propaganda mill or russian bot factory. This lie of a thread has been shredded by me and very easily.

Stop the lying.

I stopped at your first lie in the first sentence.

If you had proof of your lie you would have used it instead of an opinion article from January 2014. If you had proof you would have included it in your vulgar name calling rant of a reply.

Yet you didn't.

I didn't read the rest of your lies.

I started working in the entertainment industry in 1979. Unlike you, I have accomplished a lot in my life since then. I have worked with musicians, actors, actresses, directors, producers and writers. I've worked with movie and TV. I'm published in every major and minor publication on the planet. My work is in CDs and DVDs too.

I know what's going on in the industry and what has been going on in the industry for decades.

You?

You have an opinion article from January 2014.

Yet you call me names for blasting a hole through your lies with the truth.

Go back to your propaganda mill or russian bot factory. This lie of a thread has been shredded by me and very easily.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa says someone afflicted with delusions of grandeur.

Just another liberal who does not want the truth to get out.

Claiming she has not read my post but still attempting to critizize it. hehheh

Stick this in your pipe and smoke it............Hollywood conservatives say more stars stay quiet to avoid public backlash, being blacklisted

Last edited:

Forum List

Back