Is hollywood blacklisting conservatives?

Most are familiar with how hollywood blacklisted communists in the fifties....and it has been widely condemned yet what is happening now is a new blacklisting....the blacklisting of conservatives.
Hollywood conservatives get a taste of the new blacklist

Its sad that it is happening to some degree. I’ve always wondered about television shows that get cancelled because the lead actor/actress are controversial. If someone is vehemently pro gun…invite gun manufacturers to advertise on those shows. Seems easy.

politics isn’t the only reason someone is blacklisted….intolerance, criminal behavior and hatred are as well.

If the conservative people are no longer able to get the work that they are known for then yeah I would say that they are being black balled for whatever reason.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. My question is, how many of them were still considered the people of today and not those of yesterday like James Woods, John Voight, and Scott Baio for a few examples?

Last edited:
Most are familiar with how hollywood blacklisted communists in the fifties....and it has been widely condemned yet what is happening now is a new blacklisting....the blacklisting of conservatives.
Is Hollywood blacklisting conservatives?
Of course.

Hollywood's only business is getting people to pay for the entertainment they produce. People don't want to watch brain dead right wingers. How could you expect them to use actors that won't draw as big an audience as possible?

Hollywood is not too bright. Conservatives will stop going to the movies and just hit them where it hurts. The pocketbook.
Of course Obama sicking the IRS on people oat illegal right. Hypocrites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hollywood is not too bright. Conservatives will stop going to the movies and just hit them where it hurts. The pocketbook.

Conservatives not going to the movies was a really scary threat to movie makers 40 or 50 years ago when it was first made. I don't think they are too worried about it now,

Conservatives not going to the movies was a really scary threat to movie makers 40 or 50 years ago when it was first made. I don't think they are too worried about it now,

No...they are making up for that lost revenue by selling their souls to the slave state of China.....

No...they are making up for that lost revenue by selling their souls to the slave state of China.....

Hollywood is selling their souls to the slave trade in China? I almost asked you to explain such a silly claim, but I really don't care what kind of conspiracy theory you have made up for that. You really are mentally defective, aren't you?

Like cable TV extracting money from people with lobbyists and corrupted politicians keeping the status quo. And of course the endless resources of the globalists who will finance anything anti nation even if it loses money and pay traitors any amount of money even with abysmal ratings. And endless programs that promote the agendas even when cancelled new ones come up to replace them with the same messages.

Hollywood is selling their souls to the slave trade in China? I almost asked you to explain such a silly claim, but I really don't care what kind of conspiracy theory you have made up for that. You really are mentally defective, aren't you?
Then you wouldn't mind being sent there for several months or so to work in their paradise.

Hollywood isn't the powerhouse it used to be. There are many independent production companies that aren't run by proto-Leninist/Marxist ideologs. Also, there are plenty of wealthy celebrities and business moguls that can create and fund their own TV programming and stations, if they put their minds to it.

Then you wouldn't mind being sent there for several months or so to work in their paradise.

Wouldn't mind the trip, but since retirement, I don't work for anybody. I don't do anything I don't want to do, and I don't start that till noon. I still don't see what Chinese labor has to do with Hollywood.

hehheh Kinda like the naive liberals who went to the workers paradise in stalinist russia...tlhinking it would be heaven on earth.

Wouldn't mind the trip, but since retirement, I don't work for anybody. I don't do anything I don't want to do, and I don't start that till noon. I still don't see what Chinese labor has to do with Hollywood.

Normally I just ignore you as you are not worth a bucket of warm spit...but being a little bored and with some time to waste .......hollywood is a propaganda machine the spews out nonsense, bullshit, political correctness aka cultural marxism and thus has deluded the masses for years--they fall in line with what China wants..just like the tech industry and the NBA of recent note.

American Movie Studios Are Wrong to Appease Chinese Censors | National Review

Did You Catch All the Ways Hollywood Pandered to China This Year?

Your still dumb as ever. If people stop going to the movies they lose money moron. Let the libtards go. Still won’t make up for lost sales. Sometimes you say shit that you should count to ten before you say it. Stfu until your educated enough to join in.

hehheh Kinda like the naive liberals who went to the workers paradise in stalinist russia...tlhinking it would be heaven on earth.

So that’s you fake health issue. Your fat and lazy. Explains a lot.

Forum List

Back