Is Hillary Clinton the smartest woman in the world or are Republicans stupid?

Just remember

Al Capone was never jailed until he screwed up his income tax.

Doesn't mean he wasnt' guilty of dozens of other crimes he walked on
Al Capone wasn't a politician. He never ran for office. The GOP didn't go after him for 30 years.

Consider the comparison a "fail".

They did go after him, and what does being a politician matter? God you're a partisan hack....do you clean clintons] ass before you stick you head up it

Just remember

Al Capone was never jailed until he screwed up his income tax.

Doesn't mean he wasnt' guilty of dozens of other crimes he walked on
Al Capone wasn't a politician. He never ran for office. The GOP didn't go after him for 30 years.

Consider the comparison a "fail".

They did go after him, and what does being a politician matter? God you're a partisan hack....do you clean clintons] ass before you stick you head up it
OK, then you admit Hillary is the smartest woman in the world. Well, Capone never tried to get 8 million children health care. So if those are the kinds of bad things she does, then for sure, I'm voting for her and NOT the "let him die" Republicans.

Republicans have spent many tens of millions going after Hillary Clinton. Benghazi alone had 9 separate investigations. 9/11 had 22 meetings but only one investigation I'm aware of.

There were 13 Benghazi like attacks under Bush with more than 60 people dying and zero investigations.

Republican interest has been rather lopsided, wouldn't you say?

Then there are all the Gates, Travel gate, White water gate, and so on.

And with all those tens of millions of tax payer money spent going after Hillary Clinton over 30 years when Republicans could have been working on the economy or foreign policy or domestic issues, Mrs. Clinton has never been charge with anything nor convicted of anything.

If she is so bad, she must be the smartest women in the world to not get caught on anything.

And during that time, she has had the time to help millions of children get health care. Amazing.
You are an embarrassment to the human species

The 'smartest woman in the world' has a new scandal she's involved in breaking just about every day...explaining why only 1 in 10 Americans believe she is 'trustworthy'.

Republicans have spent many tens of millions going after Hillary Clinton. Benghazi alone had 9 separate investigations. 9/11 had 22 meetings but only one investigation I'm aware of.

There were 13 Benghazi like attacks under Bush with more than 60 people dying and zero investigations.

And with all those tens of millions of tax payer money spent going after Hillary Clinton over 30 years when Republicans could have been working on the economy or foreign policy or domestic issues, Mrs. Clinton has never been charge with anything nor convicted of anything.

If she is so bad, she must be the smartest women in the world to not get caught on anything.

And during that time, she has had the time to help millions of children get health care. Amazing.
C. Both

Liberals are stupid
Conservatives are stupid. Both of our statements have no merit.

Not really. Conservatives generally know history.and politics l, liberals rely on 18 year Olds trying to.get laid, who don't have the wisdom to.understand why history is more important outside the 3 rs and science
Most americans generally don't know history and politics, from both sides of the aisle. Although from my personal experience, liberals tend to know more.

She is smart not to have been caught. You are right.

No she isn't. If that were true no one would know how corrupt she is.
She is so smart she sent classified emails on an unprotected server. That's hard to beat.
Or they were sent to her.
The world is full of intelligent evil people.

Liberals are stupid
Conservatives are stupid. Both of our statements have no merit.

Not really. Conservatives generally know history.and politics l, liberals rely on 18 year Olds trying to.get laid, who don't have the wisdom to.understand why history is more important outside the 3 rs and science
Most americans generally don't know history and politics, from both sides of the aisle. Although from my personal experience, liberals tend to know more.
They know more and understand less.

Not the smartest person? You think men are smarter than women. See, Gore was smarter. He invented the internet.

That or women are just superior. Like Wonder Woman Sarah, who can see Russia from her house.
Except she never said that....

That's okay, Gore never claim to have invented the internet either. Go figure.
It is really important that we elect a woman to be President. Maybe next time it will be a transgendered person's turn.

Not the smartest person? You think men are smarter than women. See, Gore was smarter. He invented the internet.

That or women are just superior. Like Wonder Woman Sarah, who can see Russia from her house.
Which of course she never said. That was Tina Fey.

that's true. but the reason tina fey said it is because crazy sarah said she was qualified to deal with issues of foreign policy because "[Russia is] our next-door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”
Did Sarah Palin Really Say "I Can See Russia from My House"?

Forum List

Back