Is Hillary Clinton the smartest woman in the world or are Republicans stupid?

Republicans have spent many tens of millions going after Hillary Clinton. Benghazi alone had 9 separate investigations. 9/11 had 22 meetings but only one investigation I'm aware of.

There were 13 Benghazi like attacks under Bush with more than 60 people dying and zero investigations.

Republican interest has been rather lopsided, wouldn't you say?

Then there are all the Gates, Travel gate, White water gate, and so on.

And with all those tens of millions of tax payer money spent going after Hillary Clinton over 30 years when Republicans could have been working on the economy or foreign policy or domestic issues, Mrs. Clinton has never been charge with anything nor convicted of anything.

If she is so bad, she must be the smartest women in the world to not get caught on anything.

And during that time, she has had the time to help millions of children get health care. Amazing.

It's like asking if the Nazi regime and the communist regime was smarter than everyone else or their opponents were just stupid.

How about this, was the attacker of a 12 year old girl Hillary defended a genius or was the 12 year old girl just stupid?

Not the smartest person? You think men are smarter than women. See, Gore was smarter. He invented the internet.

That or women are just superior. Like Wonder Woman Sarah, who can see Russia from her house.
Which of course she never said. That was Tina Fey.

that's true. but the reason tina fey said it is because crazy sarah said she was qualified to deal with issues of foreign policy because "[Russia is] our next-door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”
Did Sarah Palin Really Say "I Can See Russia from My House"?
The difference being, of course, that Palin was correct. You can see parts of Russia from parts of Alaska.

but it didn't mean she had the slightest knowledge about international affairs. and in fact she knew very little on any topic...which is why she sounded like such a dummy.
Are you knowledgeable about international affairs?

Not the smartest person? You think men are smarter than women. See, Gore was smarter. He invented the internet.

That or women are just superior. Like Wonder Woman Sarah, who can see Russia from her house.

Actually, Tina Fey said that, while impersonating Sarah. Tina Fey is not Sarah Palin, they are two separate and distinct people.
Don't confuse them. SNL is an important news source for mental midgets.
It means only a few were pregnant.

that's true. but the reason tina fey said it is because crazy sarah said she was qualified to deal with issues of foreign policy because "[Russia is] our next-door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”
The difference being, of course, that Palin was correct. You can see parts of Russia from parts of Alaska.

No difference, Gore never claimed to invent the internet.

In a March 1999 interview with Wolf Blitzer, Gore said, "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Taken in context, the sentence, despite some initial ambiguity, means that as a congressman Gore promoted the system we enjoy today, not that he could patent the science, though that's how the quotation has been manipulated. Hence the disingenuous substitution of "inventing" for the actual language.

Inventing the Internet. Did Al Gore Invent the Internet?

So what's good for the gander is good for the goose.

Actually, Tina Fey said that, while impersonating Sarah. Tina Fey is not Sarah Palin, they are two separate and distinct people.

and in reality Gore never claimed to have invented the internet. Amusing that you'd believe one lie yet not the other.

Inventing the Internet. Did Al Gore Invent the Internet?

That's okay, Gore never claim to have invented the internet either. Go figure.
It is really important that we elect a woman to be President. Maybe next time it will be a transgendered person's turn.

Women make up a little over 50% of the population. Yet Transgendered folks make up a tiny %. So I don't follow your logic?
I didn't think you would.

Why exactly do you want a Transgendered person to be president?
Why do we need a woman President? Is that the criteria by which you intend to vote? What about merit? If it is a woman who has the highest merit, then fine But to vote for someone just because she is a woman is not an intelligent decision.

Sorry Zippy, I voted for Bernie. I'm in Texas so unless Dip-shit Donnie Dangerously gets caught in the polls by Sec. Clinton, I'm voting for Johnson and the libertarians. But if it's close, I'll vote for the shit sandwich rather than the giant douche-bag.

Republicans have spent many tens of millions going after Hillary Clinton. Benghazi alone had 9 separate investigations. 9/11 had 22 meetings but only one investigation I'm aware of.

There were 13 Benghazi like attacks under Bush with more than 60 people dying and zero investigations.

And with all those tens of millions of tax payer money spent going after Hillary Clinton over 30 years when Republicans could have been working on the economy or foreign policy or domestic issues, Mrs. Clinton has never been charge with anything nor convicted of anything.

If she is so bad, she must be the smartest women in the world to not get caught on anything.

And during that time, she has had the time to help millions of children get health care. Amazing.

Ah, your smartest woman in the world couldn't pass the DC bar exam...just saying...

I don't know about that but the fact is that Russia is very close to Alaska geographically speaking and that is what Sarah was trying to say.

She didn’t say it. It was an SNL skit.

but it didn't mean she had the slightest knowledge about international affairs. and in fact she knew very little on any topic...which is why she sounded like such a dummy.

compared to whom? compared to palin absolutely. compared to the former secretary of state, probably not as much.

does that help you

i'm going to guess that your asking that question means you have zero knowledge of international affairs.

I don't know about that but the fact is that Russia is very close to Alaska geographically speaking and that is what Sarah was trying to say.

i gave the actual quote above.

i gave the actual quote above.
Good. That is even better.

compared to whom? compared to palin absolutely. compared to the former secretary of state, probably not as much.

does that help you

i'm going to guess that your asking that question means you have zero knowledge of international affairs.
Thanks. I don't know how knowledgeable you are. I am sure you hate Republicans and that is why you hate Sarah Palin. It is probably a visceral thing rather than an intellectual one.

does that help you

Thanks. I don't know how knowledgeable you are. I am sure you hate Republicans and that is why you hate Sarah Palin. It is probably a visceral thing rather than an intellectual one.

Sarah Palin was an embarrassment to the GOP national ticket and to the party in general. Serious public servants continue to serve after they leave office by sitting on commissions, offering informed commentary, and lend whatever prestige they have to other worthy endeavors as "honorary chair" or what have you. She has done nothing except seek to self aggrandize, self endow, and self enrich.

It is really important that we elect a woman to be President. Maybe next time it will be a transgendered person's turn.

Women make up a little over 50% of the population. Yet Transgendered folks make up a tiny %. So I don't follow your logic?
I didn't think you would.

Why exactly do you want a Transgendered person to be president?
Why do we need a woman President? Is that the criteria by which you intend to vote? What about merit? If it is a woman who has the highest merit, then fine But to vote for someone just because she is a woman is not an intelligent decision.

Sorry Zippy, I voted for Bernie. I'm in Texas so unless Dip-shit Donnie Dangerously gets caught in the polls by Sec. Clinton, I'm voting for Johnson and the libertarians. But if it's close, I'll vote for the shit sandwich rather than the giant douche-bag.
Cool. Well written and impressive. Which is the shit sandwich and which is the douche-bag?

does that help you

Sarah Palin was an embarrassment to the GOP national ticket and to the party in general. Serious public servants continue to serve after they leave office by sitting on commissions, offering informed commentary, and lend whatever prestige they have to other worthy endeavors as "honorary chair" or what have you. She has done nothing except seek to self aggrandize, self endow, and self enrich.
Maybe you are right. She certainly opened herself up to ridicule.

According to Democrats, you needed to be stupid to support the ACA. Republicans opposed it. How then can a Democrat or its supporters call Republicans stupid with any basis of fact or logic?

Forum List

Back