Is Hillary Clinton the only Dem capable of winning in 2016?

I like Hillary but I do think it would be risky for the Democrats to nominate her. She simply is not a good campaigner. She lacks the personal charisma that Bill Clinton and Obama both have. That isn't a negative comment about her but just the way it is. She can get her core supporters worked up but that is as far as it seems to go . That is just my opinion but I am afraid it is true. For the sake of the Democratic party, I hope the come with a different nominee.

Hillary's best days are behind her. She just seems tired. Kind of like McCain in 2008. But she is more than capable of dealing with the best the Republicans have to offer.

I would look at her pulling 330-350 electoral votes

you have been breathing too much sewer gas, norton. She will be destroyed by whoever the GOP runs. The people are fed up with the clintons, the bushes, the obamas, the Schumers, the pelosis, the McCains, the McConnels, the Boehners, and all of the other long time leeches in DC.

I really don't think the dems will run her, she is OLD, TIRED, and has way too much baggage.

I don't see how

Which swing states do you think the Republicans have a chance of taking in 2016? They haven't exactly done anything to reverse the 2008 or 2012 results

How are they making out reversing that 30% Hispanic vote or 45% women's vote they got in 2012?

Hillary's best days are behind her. She just seems tired. Kind of like McCain in 2008. But she is more than capable of dealing with the best the Republicans have to offer.

I would look at her pulling 330-350 electoral votes

you have been breathing too much sewer gas, norton. She will be destroyed by whoever the GOP runs. The people are fed up with the clintons, the bushes, the obamas, the Schumers, the pelosis, the McCains, the McConnels, the Boehners, and all of the other long time leeches in DC.

I really don't think the dems will run her, she is OLD, TIRED, and has way too much baggage.

I don't see how

Which swing states do you think the Republicans have a chance of taking in 2016? They haven't exactly done anything to reverse the 2008 or 2012 results

How are they making out reversing that 30% Hispanic vote or 45% women's vote they got in 2012?

the elections this november will be very telling, the one in Fla last week could be the start of a major shift.

a strong well funded democrat was beaten by a weak, poorly funded republican in a swing state.

crist-charlie-book-cover-high-res.jpg

Forum List

Back