Is Hillary Clinton insane? because her 2016 run for Pres website is still running

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hillary Clinton 2016 I'm telling you people, this chick ain't right because in her mind she has either won the Presidency, or she is still running for President..............................

Which is why Al Franken told her to shut the f up and knock it off.

That said schizzo's can't knock it off.............................

Sounds like a great way to pad your account. I notice the "donate" button is still being offered as an option. Will take a very long time to return the $1.5B her bosses are owed...

Hillary Clinton 2016 I'm telling you people, this chick ain't right because in her mind she has either won the Presidency, or she is still running for President..............................

Just as a reminder, no one on the left cares about Hillary anymore. Only republicans do.

Just as a reminder, no one on the left cares about Hillary anymore. Only republicans do.
It's like a freak show. You just can't look away.

It's like a freak show. You just can't look away.
More like an excuse to not have to acknowledge Trump's god awful job performance.

Forum List

Back