Is Hillary Clinton Done? Massive drop in Support Among White Women/Minorities. .

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Well....

It's almost time to stick a folk in the Hildabeast.....and it couldn't happen to a nicer person. :)

According to Politico Hillary's support among white women is down to 34%. This is down 10 points in a month. Keep in mind, Obama got 44% of the white female vote. Poor Hildabeast.....rut-row. :(

Even support among blacks is down 15 points in a month.

Key Quote:

The Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll showed Clinton’s unfavorability rating also increased among independents, people ages 18 – 34, and African-Americans — all groups that Democrats are counting on in 2016. In July, 27 percent of independents held a favorable view of Clinton, while 52 percent held a negative view. According to the Wall Street Journal, independents were about evenly split in their views of Clinton earlier in the year.

Read more: Poll Hillary losing support of white women - Isabelle Taft - POLITICO

Yet, she is going to win and win even bigger if you fuck up the government again!!! hahaha....

Why??? People love their infrastructure, science, r&d, education and regulations on corporations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People love clean air, water and fresh non-poisoness food.

Guess, what government does these things. This is why Hillary will win1!!! If not hillary then biden or Sanders.

Word is they've pushed their debates back because she simply is not ready.

Of course, she's never been ready, and if she's not ready now, she won't be ready, ever.

Despite the media,she has never been a player for the white house ever,a wanna be

But,But,But.....Hillary is inevitable! She's a lock....I mean....every moon-bat on the board has been saying it for over a year.

Look at my sig. Hillary is supposed to win an historically massive victory. Stat said so and his polls are never wrong. :D

Come on people. :lol:

Massive? Wow!

When two out of three white women won't vote for you, and you're a white woman....yeah, that's massive. :(

Poor Hillary...maybe if she'd ever learned to tell the truth, things might have been different. Sad. :(

no, she's not done...

there are still millions in donations to reap,

and she won't be done til she has every dime possible, and figured out a way to transfer it to the Foundation.

(which will then be operated out of a Swiss bank)

That wasn't a poll of primary voters among whom Secretary Clinton still holds a 24 percent lead over Senator Sanders. And since February 1 is still a long way off, best to leave the forks in the drawer.

Of course, she's never been ready, and if she's not ready now, she won't be ready, ever.

She doesn't have too either. Why? Because 55-70% of this nation supports infrastructure, science, r&d, education, minimum wage and sane regulations. You don't have to try nearly as hard when reality is on your side.

I am not saying that she is totally right on everything because she isn't,,,,but better then cut, slash and burn! I disagree with her on quite a few things.

She doesn't have too either. Why? Because 55-70% of this nation supports infrastructure, science, r&d, education, minimum wage and sane regulations. You don't have to try nearly as hard when reality is on your side.

I am not saying that she is totally right on everything because she isn't,,,,but better then cut, slash and burn! I disagree with her on quite a few things.

Well then, you have nothing to worry about. :laugh:

Well....

It's almost time to stick a folk in the Hildabeast.....and it couldn't happen to a nicer person. :)

According to Politico Hillary's support among white women is down to 34%. This is down 10 points in a month. Keep in mind, Obama got 44% of the white female vote. Poor Hildabeast.....rut-row. :(

Even support among blacks is down 15 points in a month.

Key Quote:

The Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll showed Clinton’s unfavorability rating also increased among independents, people ages 18 – 34, and African-Americans — all groups that Democrats are counting on in 2016. In July, 27 percent of independents held a favorable view of Clinton, while 52 percent held a negative view. According to the Wall Street Journal, independents were about evenly split in their views of Clinton earlier in the year.

Read more: Poll Hillary losing support of white women - Isabelle Taft - POLITICO

Can't she hold on for one more year?

If she drops out one year from today, that would be perfect....

She's dropping in the polls and that is a good thing. Perhaps she should have talked to the press and ordinary folks instead of her own colleagues and never roped off the press. She had better come up with answers because she's going to have to talk before those numbers get better.

Despite the media,she has never been a player for the white house ever,a wanna be

But,But,But.....Hillary is inevitable! She's a lock....I mean....every moon-bat on the board has been saying it for over a year.

Look at my sig. Hillary is supposed to win an historically massive victory. Stat said so and his polls are never wrong. :D

Name names.

Name names.

Did you not look at my sig? Sorry....moon-bat lies don't work anymore. Try someone else. :D

Forum List

Back