Is Hillary Clinton a Dyke?

Just dont forget who gets their clock clean by g.t. on the daily. Thats you.

"National elections."

:lol:

Ran like a smoked bitch.
Your attempts to bait me are hysterical.
For the record, the president is chosen state by state, just like the Senate. You were wrong then and are doubling down on stupid.
You were told by about 6 posters straight what a retard you are......

And after responding every 30 seconds.

You bailed, like a pussy.

What happens after each state chooses? Hes only the president of those particular states?

Or is their some sort of weird.....oh.....i dunno.....tally taken nationally of all of them to determine who wins the presidency?

You lose.

Errrrrr damn time.

Saying the general election isnt national is saying water is dry. You daft prick you. Cmere lets cuddle.

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.
Since your best argument is always....."That's Bullshit!!!!!!"........... I don't think you've cleaned his clock.
Well lets see.

Is the Presidential Election what the politisphere would call a "local election?"

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.
Since your best argument is always....."That's Bullshit!!!!!!"........... I don't think you've cleaned his clock.
Well lets see.

Is the Presidential Election what the politisphere would call a "local election?"
No.....

Course if you look at the electoral map......Democrats win in what looks like a very small part of the country.

Blue is Democrat votes.....red is Republicans.

Election2012RedWhiteBlue.png.cf.jpg

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.
Well lets see.

No.....

Course if you look at the electoral map......Democrats win in what looks like a very small part of the country.

No.

Thats right.

Very odd that rabbi considers it a local election and not a national one, then.

Thanks for responding.

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.
Well lets see.

No.....

No.

Thats right.

Thanks for responding.

I would have to read his post to understand the intended context.

It is a national election. A local election would be for Sheriff.

His poor anus is like an armageddon crater. Devastated beyond recognition... :rofl:
Most likely from her gf's strapon.

Oh......I thought you were talking about Hillary's anus.
I can see how an ignorant rube like yourself could make that mistake. I'm glad you corrected yourself! :thup:
Regardless.....the rumors are true.

The LGBTS community isn't about to let somebody straight get into the White House if they can help it.
:rofl:

WOW! Obama's really made you crazy hasn't he?! :lmao:
Obama's gay too.
He placed two Dykes on the SCOTUS and he intends to put another one on it....if he can just get rid of Ginsberg.
:rofl: teh gheys are coming!

mudwhistle said:
You won't admit that the strong support Obama and Hillary have for the LGBTS community isn't based on their own personal sexual preferences

So, if a straight person supports gay rights, their support is disingenuous?

Wait, did you just admit that Hillary is straight?

:rofl:

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.
For the record, the president is chosen state by state, just like the Senate. You were wrong then and are doubling down on stupid.

What happens after each state chooses? Hes only the president of those particular states?

Or is their some sort of weird.....oh.....i dunno.....tally taken nationally of all of them to determine who wins the presidency?

You lose.

Errrrrr damn time.

Saying the general election isnt national is saying water is dry. You daft prick you. Cmere lets cuddle.
You think the electors are free to walk in and cast their ballots however they want? You're fucking dumber than I thought. And since I already figured your IQ was about room temperature that's pretty bad.

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.
Well lets see.

No.....

No.

Thats right.

Thanks for responding.

Its not a national in the sense that everybody in the country votes and biggest vote getter wins. Each state chooses electors and the electors vote as they are instructed. So its a state by state election.

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.

You lose.

Errrrrr damn time.

You think the electors are free to walk in and cast their ballots however they want? You're fucking dumber than I thought. And since I already figured your IQ was about room temperature that's pretty bad.
Umm, no genius.

I think that the presedential election is CLEARLY a fuckin national one, is what i and anyone with a working brain knows. Not even thinks.

Well lets see.

No.....

No.

Thats right.

Thanks for responding.

Its not a national in the sense that everybody in the country votes and biggest vote getter wins. Each state chooses electors and the electors vote as they are instructed. So its a state by state election.
When its a state by state election and ONE STATE is not all that is counted...

THATS WHAT MAKES IT NATIONAL. RETARD

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.

You lose.

Errrrrr damn time.

Umm, no genius.

I think that the presedential election is CLEARLY a fuckin national one, is what i and anyone with a working brain knows. Not even thinks.
Its clearly not a national election in the sense you seem to think.
Let me ask: Can someone win the popular vote and still not win the election? How many elections is that possible in?

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.
Well lets see.

No.....

If square miles were eligible to vote, this post would actually begin to make sense.

Check out where the major population concentrations are, then see what color they correspond to.
Further, this here thang is colored by county, counting only the winning side for its color. If some ballot went 50.000001% red and 49.999% blue -- it gets red. Try the purple version. That is if you want an honest point -- but perhaps I shouldn't assume...

Here's a cartogram analyzing the same election by state electoral vote -- more population obviously means more EVs, and more EVs are represented by bigger sizes:

statepop512.png

---- and here's the purple cartogram version of yours -- varying shades of purple (which is blue + red) demonstrate degrees of preference
countycartpurple512.png

(from this page)
NOW you have a realistic picture.

Last edited:

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.
Well lets see.

No.....

Dear Lord, you annot possibly be that stupid.

See that small looking blue county in California, Los Angeles County?

More people live in that county that in the eight smallest red states in the nation:

Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska and West Virginia.

Care to try again?

Those smaller looking blue flecks account easily for at least 50% of the population of the USA.

You do understand the difference between geography and population density?

Jesus, how can people be this stupid?

There have been many rumors about this. Here's an article that claims its true and why she deleted all those emails. Caution: source is National Inquirer. Now, before people start dissing the Inquirer keep in mind they first broke the story of John Edwards' affair and bastard child.
If it's true will this hurt Hillary's chances? I would say no. They dont care.
EXCLUSIVE Hillary Clinton s Lesbian Affairs Named in Secret Emails Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs Islam Jihad Israel and the Islamic War on the West

If you were married to Bill, wouldn't you be a lesbian?

Funny thing, that Obama is a queer is the root to why he is the worst president in history. He is prissy, hyper emotional, irrational and erratic.

Hillary as a bull dyke probably makes her a better leader.

Hillary is FAR more man than Barry da Fairy will ever be.

Forum List

Back