Is Hillary Clinton a Dyke?

How does the structure in which the presidential election is built, nullify that the election is national?

With the electoral college....its national
Without it.....its national.

Im no way is the presidential election not national
Your definition of "national" could use some tweaking. It is national in teh same sense that majority leader of teh Senate is national.
Its national in the sense that every single state is involved.

Pretty simple.
Just like Senate Majority Leader. True.
What was your point again?
The senate majority leader is elected by the senate.

The president is elected by the electoral college as dictated by the national vote.

You are such a daft fucking loser
You re wrong. As usual. The electoral college is elected by the voters in each state. Just like the Senate Majority Leader is elected by the senators, who are chosen by the voters of each state. There is no difference at all in that regard.
Listen, I realize your self esteem is at stake here and you already look like a fucking loser ignoramus because this simple fact has eluded you, but give it up already. We all make mistakes. You claim the president is elected by popular majority in the country and I showed you it was wrong. I continue to debate an obvious moron and ignoramus and I'm obviously wrong to do so.
:lol:

Fail again. HE NEEDED ME TO CITE IT CUZ HE FORGOT!!!!

:lol: :lol:

RABBI the fails are endless with you.....god damn. Have some shame man. Lol

Your definition of "national" could use some tweaking. It is national in teh same sense that majority leader of teh Senate is national.

Pretty simple.

The president is elected by the electoral college as dictated by the national vote.

You re wrong. As usual. The electoral college is elected by the voters in each state. Just like the Senate Majority Leader is elected by the senators, who are chosen by the voters of each state. There is no difference at all in that regard.
Listen, I realize your self esteem is at stake here and you already look like a fucking loser ignoramus because this simple fact has eluded you, but give it up already. We all make mistakes. You claim the president is elected by popular majority in the country and I showed you it was wrong. I continue to debate an obvious moron and ignoramus and I'm obviously wrong to do so.

Fail again. HE NEEDED ME TO CITE IT CUZ HE FORGOT!!!!

:lol: :lol:

RABBI the fails are endless with you.....god damn. Have some shame man. Lol
You fail, you lying ignorant snot gobbler.

How does the structure in which the presidential election is built, nullify that the election is national?

With the electoral college....its national
Without it.....its national.

Im no way is the presidential election not national

Pretty simple.

"You claim the president is elected by popular majority" - the rabbi

No, i dont claim that.

Youre just failing again.

No, i dont claim that.

You'll have to cite the post where I said that.

No, i dont claim that.

Dunce
Which post did I write that? Or are you making shit up out of desperation?

Rabbi.

You already know for a fact the Presidential election is a national election.

A poll of the site would embarrass you on the subject. If i start the thread im guessing youll lose to the tune of about 95 percentage points. At least 5 percent of the site are droolers like you.
Its only national in the sense that the candidates are on the ballot in every state. In actual mechanics it is a state by state election. I know you are stupid and cannot really coimprehend this. So you deflect to ad populum fallacy. It wouldnt matter if every swinging dick on this board said the president is elected by popular vote. It doesnt make it true.
Now, both the Speaker of the House and the Senate Majority Leader are national positions in the same sense the presidency is a national position. So it is a lie to say the GOP loses every national election, as both the speaker and leader are currently Republicans.
You are in a bubble correct.

What would facts and data matter to the single biggest failure apart from, but tied with, Stephanie on the entire board?
Yes, I am a failure because I showed your point was stupid and I demonstrated you are a nitwit. Tell me more, Einstein.
You dont know what demonstrated means.
You dont know what national means.
You dont know what rabbifail.......

N/m you def. Know the last one :lol:

Another day, another rabbi loss to g.t.

Or is it two, today? Ahh, sometimes I forget b.c. youre so dang good at fail.
OK so you made that up. You are a liar as well as stupid as well as ignorant. I have amply demostrated all those things and you have failed so badly now you jhave to salvage whatever you can by declaring victory and insulting me. You are totally pathetic.

This last fail here where he forgot his own quote?????

I'm thinking this one is hall of shame worthy.

Rabbi, do you know about the hall of shame? You're a legend there but I don't believe you've yet been introduced.

Pretty simple.

No, i dont claim that.

No, i dont claim that.

No, i dont claim that.

Dunce

Its only national in the sense that the candidates are on the ballot in every state. In actual mechanics it is a state by state election. I know you are stupid and cannot really coimprehend this. So you deflect to ad populum fallacy. It wouldnt matter if every swinging dick on this board said the president is elected by popular vote. It doesnt make it true.
Now, both the Speaker of the House and the Senate Majority Leader are national positions in the same sense the presidency is a national position. So it is a lie to say the GOP loses every national election, as both the speaker and leader are currently Republicans.

What would facts and data matter to the single biggest failure apart from, but tied with, Stephanie on the entire board?
Yes, I am a failure because I showed your point was stupid and I demonstrated you are a nitwit. Tell me more, Einstein.

OK so you made that up. You are a liar as well as stupid as well as ignorant. I have amply demostrated all those things and you have failed so badly now you jhave to salvage whatever you can by declaring victory and insulting me. You are totally pathetic.

glad i quoted these so he can't SHAME edit :lol:

Pretty simple.

No, i dont claim that.

No, i dont claim that.

No, i dont claim that.

Dunce

Wow, you're one pathetic motherfucker. I was correct. You think the president is elected by popular vote, which is why you think it is a national election. You failed on the main point. Now just playing gotcha. You arent worth spending time on. Bye bye, my fuck-bitch.

No, i dont claim that.

No, i dont claim that.

No, i dont claim that.

Dunce

Wow, you're one pathetic motherfucker. I was correct. You think the president is elected by popular vote, which is why you think it is a national election. You failed on the main point. Now just playing gotcha. You arent worth spending time on. Bye bye, my fuck-bitch.
Nice moon walk on another rabbifail (tm)

Wow

Just dont forget who gets their clock clean by g.t. on the daily. Thats you.

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.
Since your best argument is always....."That's Bullshit!!!!!!"........... I don't think you've cleaned his clock.
Well lets see.

Is the Presidential Election what the politisphere would call a "local election?"
No.....

Course if you look at the electoral map......Democrats win in what looks like a very small part of the country.

Blue is Democrat votes.....red is Republicans.

Election2012RedWhiteBlue.png.cf.jpg

Dear Lord, you annot possibly be that stupid.

See that small looking blue county in California, Los Angeles County?

More people live in that county that in the eight smallest red states in the nation:

Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska and West Virginia.

Care to try again?

Those smaller looking blue flecks account easily for at least 50% of the population of the USA.

You do understand the difference between geography and population density?

Jesus, how can people be this stupid?

Practice, practice, practice!

Forum List

Back