Is Hillary Clinton a Dyke?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
There have been many rumors about this. Here's an article that claims its true and why she deleted all those emails. Caution: source is National Inquirer. Now, before people start dissing the Inquirer keep in mind they first broke the story of John Edwards' affair and bastard child.
If it's true will this hurt Hillary's chances? I would say no. They dont care.
EXCLUSIVE Hillary Clinton s Lesbian Affairs Named in Secret Emails Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs Islam Jihad Israel and the Islamic War on the West

There have been many rumors about this. Here's an article that claims its true and why she deleted all those emails. Caution: source is National Inquirer. Now, before people start dissing the Inquirer keep in mind they first broke the story of John Edwards' affair and bastard child.
EXCLUSIVE Hillary Clinton s Lesbian Affairs Named in Secret Emails Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs Islam Jihad Israel and the Islamic War on the West

A "dyke"? :lol:

:dig:

Pray, what the fuck does sex orientation have to do with POTUSing?

A "dyke"? :lol:

:dig:

Pray, what the fuck does sex orientation have to do with POTUSing?
it's always an issue with them thar folks........but they do want smaller less intrusive govt...just not the rumor mill....

Dude, get a fucking life!

Push yourself back from the computer, pick up the big tub next to you that is filled with piss and shit, step outside for the first time in who knows how long, dump the tub in a ditch and take in a breath of fresh air.

Is this all you do, all day long?

Saw this story week ago....... forget the site....... even if she is there would be much more damning info to erase than that...see Clinton cash

Who cares. Her pathological lying and selling her office for the benefit of foreign governments far over shadow anything as banal as this. Pay attention to the shit that matters and don't waste yours, or our time on crap like this.

Hillary's not a lesbeterian. She's a Robot trying to learn to be like a human.

-1.jpg

Always an issue with conservatives

In their twisted world the worst you can say about an opponent is they are ..........HOMOSEXUAL

Why we get stories of Obama and Hillary being gay

It's really all they got

Is the Rabbi a closeted pole rider? Definitely
His poor anus is like an armageddon crater. Devastated beyond recognition... :rofl:
Most likely from her gf's strapon.

Oh......I thought you were talking about Hillary's anus.
I can see how an ignorant rube like yourself could make that mistake. I'm glad you corrected yourself! :thup:
Regardless.....the rumors are true.

The LGBTS community isn't about to let somebody straight get into the White House if they can help it.

His poor anus is like an armageddon crater. Devastated beyond recognition... :rofl:

I can see how an ignorant rube like yourself could make that mistake. I'm glad you corrected yourself! :thup:

The LGBTS community isn't about to let somebody straight get into the White House if they can help it.
:rofl:

WOW! Obama's really made you crazy hasn't he?! :lmao:

They could be looking at giving in and looking forward to a sexual orientation transformation...(sung to the tune:Conjunction Function...)

Obama's gay too.
He placed two Dykes on the SCOTUS and he intends to put another one on it....if he can just get rid of Ginsberg.

Obama's gay too.
He placed two Dykes on the SCOTUS and he intends to put another one on it....if he can just get rid of Ginsberg.

Obama's gay too.
*Crickets*

The truth hurts......

Forum List

Back