The Clinton-Kremlin Connection

Less guilty of what? What crime was he charged or convicted of?
Thinking he's guilty of a crime =/= being guilty of a crime.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump's frightening and tightening legal noose
An opinion. No more valid than any other opinion.

Do you understand what an opinion is? Do you remember his opinion on Hillary?

I know the difference between a sound legal opinion and the opinion of Trump cultists.
Sound legal opinion eh? Like when he thought Hillary should be charged & convicted? That kind of sound legal opinion?

Even the a stopped clock is right once a day. :lol:

It's not just Napolitano that is saying it. He's just a voice y'all in your bubble will listen to.
My bubble? You mean the bubble of honesty & integrity? Aka reality.

I know the difference between a sound legal opinion and the opinion of Trump cultists.
Sound legal opinion eh? Like when he thought Hillary should be charged & convicted? That kind of sound legal opinion?

It's not just Napolitano that is saying it. He's just a voice y'all in your bubble will listen to.

That'll be the day. Fact and reality point to a White House in jeopardy. Facts point to conspiracy and collusion. Facts point to obstruction. Reality will be coming soon when Mueller is done with an honest, fair and integrity filled investigation.

That'll be the day. Fact and reality point to a White House in jeopardy. Facts point to conspiracy and collusion. Facts point to obstruction. Reality will be coming soon when Mueller is done with an honest, fair and integrity filled investigation.
I disagree. You know what I think is coming?
Another person charged with a crime of some sort that has nothing to do with Russia. Millions spent on a fishing expedition for the great white shark only to end up with a guppie.

#1) The source is unreliable
#2) OP is racist misogynist homophobic and islamaphobic
#3) OP is racist misogynist homophobic and islamaphobic
#4) OP is racist misogynist homophobic and islamaphobic
#5) OP is racist misogynist homophobic and islamaphobic
#6) OP is racist misogynist homophobic and islamaphobic
#7) OP is racist misogynist homophobic and islamaphobic
#8) OP is racist misogynist homophobic and islamaphobic
#9) OP is racist misogynist homophobic and islamaphobic
etc..

The Kremlin clearly wanted Trump to win and did everything they could to help.

Thank you for sharing that amazing information - can you please scan and post the letter they sent you admitting that? I figure YOU have to have the only evidence of this because, as pointed out, Democrats have been unable to provide any evidence of what you claim.

WHY would the Russians bother to waste time trying to hack the DNC's e-mails when they could have just contacted Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her Pakistani Spy, Awan, whom she gave access to DNC e-mails, their usernames, and passwords?!

Awan was so much about money that the Russians could have paid him a chunk of change and gotten whatever they wanted...if DWS and Awan wasn't already working for them.

Trump's DNI, CIA Director and VP all agree that the Russians were behind the DNC hacks. The DNI pointed out, this could have been approved at the highest levels of the Kremlin. Never mind the fact that in France, Macron's server was hacked and e-mails were released. The Kremlin supported Macron's opponent.

Liberals are terrible at connect the dot but they excell at story telling time. Much like my 3 year old grandson.

Conservatives are terrible at connect the dots, but they excel at denial of facts. Much like any 3-year old, wait they elected one.

Took a meeting under the name 'gathering dirt on Clinton' ....doesn't mean a thing....

Liberals are terrible at connect the dot but they excell at story telling time. Much like my 3 year old grandson.

Conservatives are terrible at connect the dots, but they excel at denial of facts. Much like any 3-year old, wait they elected one.

Took a meeting under the name 'gathering dirt on Clinton' ....doesn't mean a thing....
Every campaign has meetings trying to did up dirt ya moron.

You dumbfucks aren't too bright.

There is 1 problem with your analysis. The Kremlin clearly wanted Trump to win and did everything they could to help. If the Clintons are so close to Russia then why did they not help her?

They DID help her, but she sucked so bad, not even Vlad could save her pantsuit, big ass-)

For being so concerned about America's national security and safety, believing Russia to be such a threat, the Clintons and their associates sure made a lot of money / profit working with / for the Russians.

:rolleyes:

I'll bet you think all your deflection makes Trump less guilty, eh?
Less guilty of what? What crime was he charged or convicted of?
Thinking he's guilty of a crime =/= being guilty of a crime.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump's frightening and tightening legal noose

Napolitano is a Trump sycophant. He passed the false story that British Intelligence was spying on Trump. His words mean a lot more.

There is 1 problem with your analysis. The Kremlin clearly wanted Trump to win and did everything they could to help. If the Clintons are so close to Russia then why did they not help her?

No.....you are wrong, they had already bought and paid for hilary.......to the tune of 145 million dollars....they wanted her to win, they just wanted to weaken her hand even more. Everyone expected her to win easily......even the Russians.

Then why did they hack the DNC servers and fence it to WikiLeaks? Because they wanted Clinton to win. You have lost your mind.

They are always meeting with Russians to dig up dirt on Americans. Happens every day.

You are the one who is not too bright.

The Kremlin clearly wanted Trump to win and did everything they could to help.

Thank you for sharing that amazing information - can you please scan and post the letter they sent you admitting that? I figure YOU have to have the only evidence of this because, as pointed out, Democrats have been unable to provide any evidence of what you claim.

WHY would the Russians bother to waste time trying to hack the DNC's e-mails when they could have just contacted Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her Pakistani Spy, Awan, whom she gave access to DNC e-mails, their usernames, and passwords?!

Awan was so much about money that the Russians could have paid him a chunk of change and gotten whatever they wanted...if DWS and Awan wasn't already working for them.

Trump's DNI, CIA Director and VP all agree that the Russians were behind the DNC hacks. The DNI pointed out, this could have been approved at the highest levels of the Kremlin. Never mind the fact that in France, Macron's server was hacked and e-mails were released. The Kremlin supported Macron's opponent.

Has anyone in the Intel community gotten around to examining the DNC servers yet?

No.....you are wrong, they had already bought and paid for hilary.......to the tune of 145 million dollars....they wanted her to win, they just wanted to weaken her hand even more. Everyone expected her to win easily......even the Russians.

Then why did they hack the DNC servers and fence it to WikiLeaks? Because they wanted Clinton to win. You have lost your mind.

Prove they hacked the servers. No one in their right mind believes CrowdStrike.

They are always meeting with Russians to dig up dirt on Americans. Happens every day.

You are the one who is not too bright.
Please provide a link / evidence to support this latest fake news claim.

I am sure Obama, Rice, Hillary, and Comey made a habit of doing it, but that does not mean it happens every day now.

Forum List

Back