Is Hilary a Viable Alternative to Biden?

Stukaman

May 17, 2012
Rumors about VP Joe Bidens future on the Obama ticket are flying on some Progressive blogs. Hilary's name is mentioned over and over, but is she a realistic alternative given the bad blood that has existed between her and the President and her own claim that she is getting out of the spotlight after this term? If not her then who? George Clooney?

The Stukaman

Rumors about VP Joe Bidens future on the Obama ticket are flying on some Progressive blogs. Hilary's name is mentioned over and over, but is she a realistic alternative given the bad blood that has existed between her and the President and her own claim that she is getting out of the spotlight after this term? If not her then who? George Clooney?

The Stukaman

George Clooney's not a bad idea.

One thing's for sure, Hillary won't do it.

The Stukaman

-------------I don't know, Hilary has been climbing the ladder for years. Considering her campaign in 2008 showed she was fairly relentless in trying to win the Democratic primarys, I find it hard to believe she would dismiss a chance at VP especially as she would then be the incumbent in 2016 and that much harder to beat.

The Stukaman

The Stukaman

-------------I don't know, Hilary has been climbing the ladder for years. Considering her campaign in 2008 showed she was fairly relentless in trying to win the Democratic primarys, I find it hard to believe she would dismiss a chance at VP especially as she would then be the incumbent in 2016 and that much harder to beat.

The Stukaman

As much as I would applaud to see that happen, I just don't think it will. I think she might have been offered the VP after her loss to Obama in 2008 but I wouldn't have taken it either if I was her. She doesn't play second fiddle and that's why she won't take it now. She stated a few times she wants to get out of high-wire politics and into philanthropic stuff. I would be really (and pleasantly) surprised if she did a turn-around at this point.

The Stukaman

Of course those "rumors" are false. Biden is campaigning very well for Obama and he will stay on the ticket. The real rumor is Biden will be running for president in 2016.

The Stukaman

Of course those "rumors" are false. Biden is campaigning very well for Obama and he will stay on the ticket. The real rumor is Biden will be running for president in 2016.

----------I don't see how Biden could run in 2016, when he isn't blundering into embrassing himself or the administration he mmaking some inane statement.

Yes, and she's also a viable alternative to Obama. However, Obama will not dump Biden for Hillary in 2012. I like Biden, but he could NEVER be elected president (I wouldn't vote for him). I look forward to Hillary in 2016.

The Stukaman

----------I don't see how Biden could run in 2016, when he isn't blundering into embrassing himself or the administration he mmaking some inane statement.

May I remind you of a real 2 term blunder named Bush? Biden has been all over the country talking to people about the president and he is doing very well.

Don't be to hasty in your assessment. He has some very good qualities and he is evolving.

Hillary said she isn't running, her husband confirmed that. She may change her mind but were I her, I wouldn't want to go through that hell again.

Yes, and she's also a viable alternative to Obama. However, Obama will not dump Biden for Hillary in 2012. I like Biden, but he could NEVER be elected president (I wouldn't vote for him). I look forward to Hillary in 2016.

I voted for Hillary in the primary and would have voted for her had she won the primaries but I don't see her doing it again.

The Stukaman

He hasn't "embrassed" himself once. He hasn't even embarrassed himself..

:lol:

Last edited:
That prisoner who took 40% of the votes away from Obama would be a more viable candidate than Biden. I wonder if Obama is nervous every time Biden talks to reporters. It just gets worse as time goes by. The guy has his foot permanently implanted in his mouth and he just can't help stop making idiotic comments.

Forum List

Back