Is He Smarter than Us?

During the campaign, Obama wrote his most important speeches personally. Furthermore, he did write two books, so go take a look at those.
The only speech he wrote on his own was that rambling abortion of an inauguration address,

False. He also wrote his acceptance speech at the convention and his speech in the wake of the Wright incident.
Which were also abortions...I stand corrected

and both his books were ghost written.

That's not true.
Yes, it is....Deal with it.

I'm sure you bunch of rednecks sitting around swilling beer are much smarter than a man with degrees from Columbia and Harvard. I can hear you now: "dat dur book learnin', who kneeds it".

Intellectual fascism rears it's ugly head.

I'm sure you bunch of rednecks sitting around swilling beer are much smarter than a man with degrees from Columbia and Harvard. I can hear you now: "dat dur book learnin', who kneeds it".

Pick up a dictionary, because it's pretty clear you have no idea what the word "fascism" means.

Pick up a dictionary, because it's pretty clear you have no idea what the word "fascism" means.
Perhaps while they are doing that you could look up the concept of silencing through marginalization and ridicule, then you too can ponder the meaning of fascism.

Perhaps while they are doing that you could look up the concept of silencing through marginalization and ridicule, then you too can ponder the meaning of fascism.

He's not being silenced. He has the right to say any dumbass thing he wants. God knows the freedom to do it exists, because you exercise it in every post you make.

Apparently you don't either, especially in your case. Mayhap you would comprehend intellectual elitism, essentially it means the same thing in this context.
(BTW you need to trim your nose hairs).

Last edited:

It's okay, he's just exercising derisive superciliousness. It's obviously more a reflection on his self effacing elitism. The funny aspect of this is he won't see it.

He's not being silenced. He has the right to say any dumbass thing he wants. God knows the freedom to do it exists, because you exercise it in every post you make.

I have to conclude that too many fear logic, thus the only thing they have left is anger. Of course, too many allow their emotions to rule their thoughts as well.

Apparently you don't either, especially in your case. Mayhap you would comprehend intellectual elitism, essentially it means the same thing in this context.

Elitism and fascism aren't the same thing.

I have to conclude that too many fear logic, thus the only thing they have left is anger. Of course, too many allow their emotions to rule their thoughts as well.

Si said as he looked into the mirror.

Elitism and fascism aren't the same thing.

Wow, you deduced that on your own. I'm impressed, (not really). It's the elitist attitude (the one you are projecting) that makes it Fascist in scope and context.

LMAO! "No I'm not; you are!" ??? How old are you?

Lots of projection coming from ol' Si. Of course, that's because he doesn't have any actual points to make, so he just trolls.

LMAO! "No I'm not; you are!" ??? How old are you?
Lots of projection coming from ol' Si. Of course, that's because he doesn't have any actual points to make, so he just trolls.
Yup, I'm a troll demanding logical points. Thinking is a bitch, ain't it?

Last edited:
What the hell do you know about thinking? Not like you've ever done it.

Forum List

Back