Bush on Bin Laden

R

rdean

Asked whether al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden could be alive, Bush said "I guess he is not dead."

He, however, noted that Laden is hiding and "not leading victory parades" or "espousing his cause" on TV.

Has anyone told Bush the Bin Laden puts out videos that are shown on TV to "espouse his cause"?

Whatever happened to "dead or alive"?

Bin Laden on Bush

Removed

~A15

Please tell me that's photoshopped.

I wonder if that's what Bush was doing all those nights Jeff Gannon was sleeping at the White House?

Has anyone told Bush the Bin Laden puts out videos that are shown on TV to "espouse his cause"?

that's actually the CIA that makes the videos..so his statement is essentially correct

Ohhh, another conspiracy theory from Eots. How surprising. I bet youve also tied in the 9/11 inside job stuff with the false tapes of UBL made by the CIA. They MUST be connected somehow in your wacky little world.

You realize the impression you leave on people the moment you start rambling on about your crazy conspiracies, right? It tells people you and your opinions arent to be taken seriously.

that's actually the CIA that makes the videos..so his statement is essentially correct

Ohhh, another conspiracy theory from Eots. How surprising. I bet youve also tied in the 9/11 inside job stuff with the false tapes of UBL made by the CIA. They MUST be connected somehow in your wacky little world.

You realize the impression you leave on people the moment you start rambling on about your crazy conspiracies, right? It tells people you and your opinions arent to be taken seriously.

You mean am I worried what the flat earthers Will say ?...no...unlike you this is not how I Reach conclusions

I wonder what Bush says when people ask him about Bin Laden? Does he regret letting him go?

I wonder if Bill Clinton regrets letting Osama Bin Laden go. I wonder if Bill Clinton thinks of all the dead on the USS Cole. Or I wonder if Bill Clinton regrets the failures of Bill Clinton's CIA and FBI.

I wonder if Bill Clinton regrets attacking Iraq in such a cowardly way, I wonder if Bill Clinton regrets not finding all the WMD's

I wonder if Bill Clinton regrets getting a Lewinsky while his national security advisor could not reach Clinton for over one hour.

I wonder if Bill Clinton was really happy when Sandy Berger stole top secret documents and destroying them hiding the truth about Bill Clinton losing Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussien.

So many questions as to why Bill Clinton allowed terrorists to attack the USA.

You think Bill Clinton regrets setting in motion all the events that led to the Iraq war.

I wonder if Bill Clinton regrets letting Osama Bin Laden go. I wonder if Bill Clinton thinks of all the dead on the USS Cole. Or I wonder if Bill Clinton regrets the failures of Bill Clinton's CIA and FBI.

I wonder if Bill Clinton regrets attacking Iraq in such a cowardly way, I wonder if Bill Clinton regrets not finding all the WMD's

I wonder if Bill Clinton regrets getting a Lewinsky while his national security advisor could not reach Clinton for over one hour.

I wonder if Bill Clinton was really happy when Sandy Berger stole top secret documents and destroying them hiding the truth about Bill Clinton losing Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussien.

So many questions as to why Bill Clinton allowed terrorists to attack the USA.

You think Bill Clinton regrets setting in motion all the events that led to the Iraq war.

The terrorists that attacked the WTC while Clinton was President are still in prison.

Asked whether al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden could be alive, Bush said "I guess he is not dead."

He, however, noted that Laden is hiding and "not leading victory parades" or "espousing his cause" on TV.

Whatever happened to "dead or alive"?

The BDS is strong in this one.

Newsflash ----

This just in ----

Reports are coming in from Washington, D.C. this evening that

President Bush is not actually the President of the United States of America, anymore.

rdean is now returned to his regularly scheduled BDS.

I guess the premise of this thread is a losing proposition for the fools.

That is correct. You lost.

Ha, ha, you funny old man old crock, why can you not defend your posts I have been ripping apart in energy?

Why do you post an article that actually states your position is wrong, that is the funniest post I have ever seen on these boards simply because its the stupidiest post.

Old Crock posts a link to Scientific America claiming the article supports Old Crock's position and the Scientific America article does the opposite, the SA ariticle shows old crock to be an old fool.

So go to those threads, go on mouth, what you doing here, taking a cheap shot because you failed to even explain why you did not read what you thought was a source showing global warming.

What a dumb ass that Old Crock is.

Forum List

Back