Is He Smarter than Us?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TjHQXU5__c&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Newsweek's Fineman To Matthews: "Of Course" Obama Is "Much Smarter" Than Us![/ame]

:eusa_shhh:

I'm sure you bunch of rednecks sitting around swilling beer are much smarter than a man with degrees from Columbia and Harvard. I can hear you now: "dat dur book learnin', who kneeds it".

I'm sure you bunch of rednecks sitting around swilling beer are much smarter than a man with degrees from Columbia and Harvard. I can hear you now: "dat dur book learnin', who kneeds it".

just because you have a degree does not mean you are smart.....havent we heard many here who lean to the left say that just because Bush has a degree does not mean he is smart.....old story....A.Einstein told a carpenter that he wanted a doggy door for his Dog,and next to it one for his cat.....the carpenter laughed and said your joking,right....Albert said no im not....and i hope you young fella are smart enough to spell the words cat and dog above the doors....im not making this up....true story....

just because you have a degree does not mean you are smart.....havent we heard many here who lean to the left say that just because Bush has a degree does not mean he is smart.....old story....A.Einstein told a carpenter that he wanted a doggy door for his Dog,and next to it one for his cat.....the carpenter laughed and said your joking,right....Albert said no im not....and i hope you young fella are smart enough to spell the words cat and dog above the doors....im not making this up....true story....

Bush himself proved his lack of intellect. Thus far, President Obama's speechs have shown a strong intellect. Whether that intellect is capable of navigating the political currents of today is quite another matter.

Bush himself proved his lack of intellect. Thus far, President Obama's speechs have shown a strong intellect. Whether that intellect is capable of navigating the political currents of today is quite another matter.

speeches are written by other people.....its how they come off when they are not giving speeches....

Obubblhead's speeches have shown that he can read with conviction. That's the mark of a good actor, not a strong intellect.

Chris tingly leg Matthews is a joke.

I'll wager that spittle that constantly runs out of his mouth will be a DNA match for Obama.

His "degree" consisted of a legacy admission and passing with a gentleman's C. That's quite a bit different from admission on the merits of your work and graduating with honrs.

speeches are written by other people.....its how they come off when they are not giving speeches....

During the campaign, Obama wrote his most important speeches personally. Furthermore, he did write two books, so go take a look at those.

During the campaign, Obama wrote his most important speeches personally. Furthermore, he did write two books, so go take a look at those.
The only speech he wrote on his own was that rambling abortion of an inauguration address, and both his books were ghost written.

Try again.

YouTube - Newsweek's Fineman To Matthews: "Of Course" Obama Is "Much Smarter" Than Us!

:eusa_shhh:

Fineman is correct. Obama is the ultimate Con Man. He even took out the Clinton crime machine. And even after all of Obama's screw-ups, he still has a 50% approval rating. Maybe he really is a messiah of sorts.

Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar, look how stupid he turned out to be! :lol:

if you say so polk....

The only speech he wrote on his own was that rambling abortion of an inauguration address,

False. He also wrote his acceptance speech at the convention and his speech in the wake of the Wright incident.

and both his books were ghost written.

That's not true.

Last edited:

Oops. Jonathan Favreau is President Barack Obama's Director of Speechwriting.

Book smart is one thing, people/common sense/street smart . . . you either have it or you don't. Obama is book smart.

I'm not impressed with his degrees. I don't find them superior to mine from U of I or U of C. Not even Elmhurst College.

Forum List

Back