Is Hamas a terrorist organization?

In your dreams.

If the designation was based on fact, all the countries would be on the same page. But they are not

The designation is for nothing but political, name calling, propaganda.
You are in denial and delusional. Maybe if you stopped kissing Hamas ASS so much you'd let some air get into your brain. Hamas fits all the requirements and descriptions of a bloodthirsty Islamic terrorist organization on every count. You really need to stop making excuse after excuse and whining about it... Hamas is a terrorist organization that has openly targetted children and bragged about it. It can't get more terrorist than these animals.

Hamas fits all the requirements and descriptions of a bloodthirsty Islamic terrorist organization on every count.

Name some.
I've named them before. You consider blowing up women and kids in a pizza parlor INTENTIONALLY a legitimate target. A lunatic makes more sense than you.

You are in denial and delusional. Maybe if you stopped kissing Hamas ASS so much you'd let some air get into your brain. Hamas fits all the requirements and descriptions of a bloodthirsty Islamic terrorist organization on every count. You really need to stop making excuse after excuse and whining about it... Hamas is a terrorist organization that has openly targetted children and bragged about it. It can't get more terrorist than these animals.

Hamas fits all the requirements and descriptions of a bloodthirsty Islamic terrorist organization on every count.

Name some.
I've named them before. You consider blowing up women and kids in a pizza parlor INTENTIONALLY a legitimate target. A lunatic makes more sense than you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3rFNbSKpEE]Picard song & dance - YouTube[/ame]

I thought this question was already put to bed with a resounding YES! A long time ago
I don't think anyone questions whether they've committed acts of terrorism, but to act like the whole organization does nothing but terror, is inaccurate.
Nobody claims all they do is terror. But they are a terrorist organization. The other stuff they do is their way of controlling the people.

adl-censored.jpg
Oh look, the Jew hating pig got booted off! Ha ha ha! Unreal.

Nobody claims all they do is terror. But they are a terrorist organization. The other stuff they do is their way of controlling the people.
Taking care of the basic needs of its citizens, is the basic function of any local government.
You make them sound like angels. They oppress, torture, and kill their own, including brainwashing and indoctrination of their youth into hate and suicide bombing. They could have made life better for their own people a long time ago, if they would have renounced their desire to destroy Israel, and showed sincerety in desiring peace. So far they've shown exactly the opposite. Why shouldn't they, when their pockets are being lined up by their bosses and financiers in Iran And Syria? They are getting money and weapons with strings attached, continue killing Jews, continue the conflict, and never enter i to any agreements with Israel. Otherwise Iran shuts it down. Instead of spending money on rockets and ways to kill, they could spend it on their own people. A peace deal with Israel would mean that all these Hamas thugs and murderers would actually have to find a job, other than being a terrorist.

Last edited:
You make them sound like angels. They oppress, torture, and kill their own, including brainwashing and indoctrination of their youth into hate and suicide bombing. They could have made life better for their own people a long time ago, if they would have renounced their desire to destroy Israel, and showed sincerety in desiring peace. So far they've shown exactly the opposite. Why shouldn't they, when their pockets are being lined up by their bosses and financiers in Iran And Syria? They are getting money and weapons with strings attached, continue killing Jews, continue the conflict, and never enter i to any agreements with Israel. Otherwise they shut it down. A peace deal with Israel would mean that all these Hamas thugs and murderers would actually have to find a job, other than push their own people around and look for a chance to kill Jews.
I'm not making them sound like angels. I'm just telling you what I found when researching this topic. They are certainly not angels, but they're not the demon's you claim they are, either.

They've already come out and said they'd accept a two-state solution as long as Israel ends its occupation and illegal blockade. The Pals have a right to self-determination. So the Israeli's can have peace, as long as they withdraw from the OPT.

BTW, do know how stupid your "Hamas oppresses" rap sounds, when they won in a landslide election? People don't normally vote for "oppressor's" (unless you're the bagger nation").

Yes it is. And thus support for Hamas equals support for terrorism.
You know what makes you and Roudy such fucked human beings?

Israel commits 10 times the terrorism Hamas does, yet all you wanna talk about is Hamas.

And the reason you two fucked up assholes lay it on pretty thick, is to deliberately draw attention away from Israeli atrocities.

So, if you want to play your little BS game, then support of Israel, is support of terrorism, because Israel's Likud Party has its roots with Irgun, which was a jewish terrorist organization and support for Irgun and its offspring, is support for terrorism.
can you give us an example of Israel wich allows freedom of religion in it's country of where they premote terrorism libb ??

can you give us an example of Israel wich allows freedom of religion in it's country of where they premote terrorism libb ??
First off, they don't allow freedom of religion. They call themselves the "jewish state". So if you're not jewish, you're fucked! You're a second class citizen. You cannot drive on "jew only" roads. You cannot live in "jew only" towns. And the places you do live, are in danger of being bulldozed to the ground on a half-hours notice.

Now, as far as Israeli terrorism goes, they don't just promote it, they commit it. They shoot Palestinian fisherman; they conduct air-strikes on civilian infrastructure; they've bombed hospitals; shot at first responders; planted land mines in city streets; attacked humanitarian vessels; practice "administrative detention"; use deadly force against kids throwing rocks; cut off water supply's to Palestinian farms; the point is, they've done so much harm to Palestinian's, it's practically ridiculous to talk about what the Pals do to them. I said "practically". Innocent Israeli's do deserve to live in peace, but not on Palestinian land.

You make them sound like angels. They oppress, torture, and kill their own, including brainwashing and indoctrination of their youth into hate and suicide bombing. They could have made life better for their own people a long time ago, if they would have renounced their desire to destroy Israel, and showed sincerety in desiring peace. So far they've shown exactly the opposite. Why shouldn't they, when their pockets are being lined up by their bosses and financiers in Iran And Syria? They are getting money and weapons with strings attached, continue killing Jews, continue the conflict, and never enter i to any agreements with Israel. Otherwise they shut it down. A peace deal with Israel would mean that all these Hamas thugs and murderers would actually have to find a job, other than push their own people around and look for a chance to kill Jews.
I'm not making them sound like angels. I'm just telling you what I found when researching this topic. They are certainly not angels, but they're not the demon's you claim they are, either.

They've already come out and said they'd accept a two-state solution as long as Israel ends its occupation and illegal blockade. The Pals have a right to self-determination. So the Israeli's can have peace, as long as they withdraw from the OPT.

BTW, do know how stupid your "Hamas oppresses" rap sounds, when they won in a landslide election? People don't normally vote for "oppressor's" (unless you're the bagger nation").
Don't kid yourself. I don't think you are familiar with how the culture works over there. Hamas does not want a two state solution, and will never accept it. The only soution acceptable to Hamas is the entire dismantling of the state of Israel. Now, if its going to happen in stages, then so be it.

Hamas does not want a two state solution, and will never accept it. .

CAIRO — One day after celebrating a landmark reconciliation accord for Palestinian unity, Khaled Meshal, the Hamas leader, said on Thursday that he was fully committed to working for a two-state solution but declined to swear off violence or agree that a Palestinian state would produce an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/06/world/middleeast/06palestinians.html

I don't think you are familiar with how the culture works over there.

And they say Americans don't do irony. :clap2:

Don't kid yourself. I don't think you are familiar with how the culture works over there. Hamas does not want a two state solution, and will never accept it. The only soution acceptable to Hamas is the entire dismantling of the state of Israel. Now, if its going to happen in stages, then so be it.
Why is it so hard to believe they wouldn't accept a two-state solution, when the majority of the organization has nothing to do with terrorism. If I was Israel, I would reach out to those Hamas moderates and tell them, "You know, if you can keep the more militant members of your party in check, then maybe we could sit down and work something out."

Did you think you were being clever there, idiot? How the fuck do you not bore yourself to death?

Hamas does not want a two state solution,

Two state solution = Giving most of your country to foreign invaders.

A look at the Hamas Charter may be helpful for some to come to conclusions about the goals and worldview of Hamas.

Hamas Charter

The islamist terrorists in Hamas'istan (Gaza), are among the most Jew haten'est people on earth.

Forum List

Back