Real reason Israel hates Hamas

The real reason Israel hates Hamas so much, is because Hamas won't suck their dick, like the PA does.

That appears to be an accurate observation.

That is probably why Israel lies about the PA being the government.

That appears to be an accurate observation.

That is probably why Israel lies about the PA being the government.
Up until a couple of years ago, the only thing I knew about the Palestinian/Israeli conflict was Munich '72. I don't live in either country and they don't affect my daily life. So I'm about as objective a voice as one could be about this conflict. But I don't like commenting on things without doing a little research first. And the more I read about this conflict, the more it became apparent that there was something wrong with the picture.

Although I don't support the military arm that does commit acts of terrorism, I found that Hamas is not as bad as these Israeli kiss-asses make them out to be. The organization has doctors, lawyers, teachers, civil engineers and very high-skilled professionals working for their organization. And much of their popularity is based on the ability to take care of the needs of their community. Yet, if you believe Israeli's, they're painted as satan himself.

I think the best example showing just how fucked the Israeli's are towards Hamas, is when Hamas put in street lights along a city street and the IDF came in later and shot out the lamps at the top. Although there are more heinous examples of Israeli atrocities, this one clearly shows that the Israeli's are actively trying to provoke terrorism from the Palestinian's.

Last edited:
One of the most important thing to know about the conflict is that all of the main stream media, including the wire services, are in Israel. None are in Palestine.

Everything you see about Israel comes out of Israel. Everything you see about Palestine comes out of Israel.

You can figure it out from there.

The West wants the PA to be nothing but a tool for Israel, to facilitate the occupation. And, to a large degree, the PA does this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The Leader's of Israel need an enemy to justify the indoctrination of the jewish youth

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
Hermann Goering quotes

This thread has been sponsored by the IslamoNazi Terrorist Worshipping Association.

Yeah those holy warriors stick togather..

Hamas denounces killing of Bin Laden
The prime minister of the Gaza Strip government calls the Al Qaeda terrorist leader a "holy warrior."

Ismail Haniyeh, prime minister of the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip, on Monday denounced the U.S. killing of Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden in Pakistan.

"We condemn the assassination and the killing of an Arab holy warrior," Haniyeh told reporters, according to Reuters. "We regard this as a continuation of the American policy based on oppression and the shedding of Muslim and Arab blood."

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may/02/world/la-fgw-bin-laden-hamas-20110501

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08L09V0_sg]Hamas In Their Own Voices - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J08GqXMr3YE&feature=fvwrel]Hamas using children as human shield - YouTube[/ame]

Hamas has been a blessing for Israel. Ever since their election by the Palestinian people, Palestinian terrorists have been killing Palestinian in terrorists in record numbers between Hamas & Fatah. What greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? LONG LIVE HAMAS!

Forum List

Back