Is Hamas a terrorist organization?

A look at the Hamas Charter may be helpful for some to come to conclusions about the goals and worldview of Hamas.

Hamas Charter

The islamist terrorists in Hamas'istan (Gaza), are among the most Jew haten'est people on earth.
And a look at the Israeli's being in violation of over 100 UN resolutions, says a lot about them.

Hamas does not want a two state solution,

Two state solution = Giving most of your country to foreign invaders.

What foreign invaders? You make a common fallacy of suggesting that Jews have no historical connection with the land in that region of the world and that is false. I suspect you know it is false but it serves an agenda of promoting islamist ideology wherein the entirety of the Middle East is purged of competing religions.

A look at the Hamas Charter may be helpful for some to come to conclusions about the goals and worldview of Hamas.

Hamas Charter

The islamist terrorists in Hamas'istan (Gaza), are among the most Jew haten'est people on earth.
And a look at the Israeli's being in violation of over 100 UN resolutions, says a lot about them.

Shall I take this to mean that you cannot or will not address the underlying motives of Hamas?

There is no such thing as a two State solution when Hamas believes that driving every Jew into the ocean with machinegun fire is the solution.

Hamas does not want a two state solution,

Two state solution = Giving most of your country to foreign invaders.

What foreign invaders? You make a common fallacy of suggesting that Jews have no historical connection with the land in that region of the world and that is false. I suspect you know it is false but it serves an agenda of promoting islamist ideology wherein the entirety of the Middle East is purged of competing religions.

Sure they do and they were already living there when they were invaded by foreigners.

Sure they do and they were already living there when they were invaded by foreigners.

By foreigners, do you mean the Arab beggars and squatters?

Sorry, but the invaders you speak of were Arab armies who pushed "Palestinians" out of the way when their first attempt at Jew-genocide was tried and failed.

If you study history, Jews were "living there" too.

The claims of Hamas to an entitlement - seizing the land as an islamist waqf - is not a defendable claim.

Sorry, but the invaders you speak of were Arab armies who pushed "Palestinians" out of the way when their first attempt at Jew-genocide was tried and failed.

The claims of Hamas to an entitlement - seizing the land as an islamist waqf - is not a defendable claim.

Indeed, I said that. They were part of the legitimate Population of Palestine. There is no question that those Jews have the right to live in their homeland. Even the Palestinian's own definition of who is a Palestinian citizen includes those Jews.

Indeed, I said that. They were part of the legitimate Population of Palestine. There is no question that those Jews have the right to live in their homeland. Even the Palestinian's own definition of who is a Palestinian citizen includes those Jews.
It would seem then, that the real impediment to peace are representatives of a politico-religious ideology who believe that extermination of Jews is a right given to them by god.

It would seem then, that the real impediment to peace are representatives of a politico-religious ideology who believe that extermination of Jews is a right given to them by god.

Hamas does not represent Islam - they represent Gazan Palestinians.

Hamas are an impediment to peace, but then so is Israeli intransigence and the near-constant building of new settlements in the West Bank.

This issue does lend itself to innocent good guys and evil bad guys - neither side can claim a mandate on benevolence here.

There is no question that those Jews have the right to live in their homeland. Even the Palestinian's own definition of who is a Palestinian citizen includes those Jews.

Perhaps you should learn how to read before you post.

There is no question that those Jews have the right to live in their homeland. Even the Palestinian's own definition of who is a Palestinian citizen includes those Jews.

I can read. I read the Hamas charter which you seem to be in denial of. there's not a lot of room for negotiation when religious fascists have claimed a god-given right to wipe the Jews from an entire portion of the globe.

I can read. I read the Hamas charter which you seem to be in denial of. there's not a lot of room for negotiation when religious fascists have claimed a god-given right to wipe the Jews from an entire portion of the globe.

Jews spending the day in Gaza.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

There are always Jews in Gaza in complete safety. Just the facts.

nki1.jpg

Rabbis meet with Hamas Prime Minister in Gaza.

Hamas does not want a two state solution, and will never accept it. .

CAIRO — One day after celebrating a landmark reconciliation accord for Palestinian unity, Khaled Meshal, the Hamas leader, said on Thursday that he was fully committed to working for a two-state solution but declined to swear off violence or agree that a Palestinian state would produce an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/06/world/middleeast/06palestinians.html

I don't think you are familiar with how the culture works over there.

And they say Americans don't do irony. :clap2:
But declined to swear off violence and that a two state solution would produce an end to the conflict. In other words they're just empty meaningless words, from a terrorist leader with zero credibility to begin with.

Thanks for confirming my claim.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

nki1.jpg

Those aren't rabbis they are Nuturei Karta imposters. Fucking moron.

It would seem then, that the real impediment to peace are representatives of a politico-religious ideology who believe that extermination of Arabs is a right given to them by god.
There, I fixed your quote for you. :cool:
Your statement is factually incorrect, asshole. Palestinian population is FOUR TIMES HIGHER than it was in 1948. Hardly an extermination. This from a Muslim convert piece of shit that denies the Holocaust happened.

Hamas does not represent Islam - they represent Gazan Palestinians.

Hamas are an impediment to peace, but then so is Israeli intransigence and the near-constant building of new settlements in the West Bank.

This issue does lend itself to innocent good guys and evil bad guys - neither side can claim a mandate on benevolence here.
Scumbags like you will always keep trying to equivocate Islamic terrorist animals like Hamas to the actions of Israel or the US. Nobody's buying it. Hamas without question ARE the bad guys you dumbfuck.

nki1.jpg

So says the lying Israel propagandists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTbBx622-8]85 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube

nki1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTbBx622-8]85 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]
Hamas is a terrorist organization. Nothing you say can change that simple fact. You can line up fake rabbis or code pink lunatics or leftist idiots, it's still not going to change.

HAMAS = BLOODSUCKING ISLAMIST TERRORIST ANIMALS.

Hamas is a terrorist organization. Nothing you say can change that simple fact. You can line up fake rabbis or code pink lunatics or leftist idiots, it's still not going to change.

HAMAS = BLOODSUCKING ISLAMIST TERRORIST ANIMALS.

Israeli crapola.

. Hamas without question ARE the bad guys you dumbfuck.

They are bad guys who also sometimes do very good things.

Just as the Israelis are good guys who sometimes do very evil things.

I know the only way you can 'understand' this conflict is to turn it into a children's cartoon, but the reality of the conflict is far, far more complex than your 'Roy of the Rovers' mentality allows for.

Forum List

Back