Is Hamas a terrorist organization?

What does it mean when the son of its founder, reaches such conclusions about Hamas and Islam?
It just means the the guy is a traitor to his people and an embarrassment to his family.

And now makes a lot of money selling his book of lies and giving lectures to gullible people.
He's not a traitor, in fact he's a very brave man that was on the inside of it all, and saw how the Hamas leadership works. He saw the light and the harsh reality, and now he's speaking out. He's actually a hero.

He takes money away from gullible jews :clap2:What country is he from?

It just means the the guy is a traitor to his people and an embarrassment to his family.

And now makes a lot of money selling his book of lies and giving lectures to gullible people.
He's not a traitor, in fact he's a very brave man that was on the inside of it all, and saw how the Hamas leadership works. He saw the light and the harsh reality, and now he's speaking out. He's actually a hero.

He takes money away from gullible jews :clap2:What country is he from?
As usual you lie lie a Muslim rug. People all over the world pay to watch him speak and read his books. Not only Jews. The reason he is very effective is that he admits to being a Hamas terrorist, plus he's the son of the Hamas founder. His credibility is shatterproof.

What does it mean when the son of its founder, reaches such conclusions about Hamas and Islam?

Funny how when a religious scholar voices an opinion contrary to your own you label him a traitor and embarrassment to his family. Apparently you base this on your belief that history is wrong and acts of ethnic and religious cleansing never occurred in the name of Islam? Good luck with that one. Your denial that Hamas represents a terrorist faction within the Islamic community is preposterous. Hamas is a puppet, the Palestinians their tools, and the power behind the curtain is Iran. Hamas along with others have but one goal, annihilate Israel at any cost, purge the Mid East of all Christian followers, unify the Islamic religious state, then purge Islam from within to conform to the Shiite Ayatollahs interpretation of Koran.

Mosab Hassan Yousef (Arabic: مصعب حسن يوسف*; now known as Joseph;[2] born 1978 (age 33–34))[3] is a Palestinian and son of a Hamas founder and leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef.[1] From 1997 to 2007, he worked undercover for Israel's internal security service Shin Bet, which considered him its most valuable source within the Hamas leadership
Mosab Hassan Yousef - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Snitch

Yes it is. And thus support for Hamas equals support for terrorism.
You know what makes you and Roudy such fucked human beings?

Israel commits 10 times the terrorism Hamas does, yet all you wanna talk about is Hamas.

And the reason you two fucked up assholes lay it on pretty thick, is to deliberately draw attention away from Israeli atrocities.

So, if you want to play your little BS game, then support of Israel, is support of terrorism, because Israel's Likud Party has its roots with Irgun, which was a jewish terrorist organization and support for Irgun and its offspring, is support for terrorism.

I love the read irrevelant shit from people like you. Didn't your parents teach you how to talk and write without calling people names. The computer worlds allows idiots to run their mouths on paper. Years ago if you had the courage to say that to someones face I am guessing you wouldn't have done it because they would have closed your mouth with their fist.

I learned on my own, the very hard way, that extremist Israelis were no less dangerous than extremist Palestinians. Israelis are not the problem, and Palestinians are not the problem. Extremism is the problem. A racist Palestinian is no different than a racist Israeli. Racism is the problem. Greed and corruption are the problems, not greedy or corrupt Israelis or Palestinians. Gonen and I used to talk with other Shin Bet agents, what if we swap Palestinian leaders and Israeli leaders? Will there be peace? And we all agreed that there would be no difference, because they would still fight for their selfish goals, because they were selfish and corrupt, not because they were Jews or Arabs.
Mosab Hassan Yousef
Son of Hamas

Funny how when a religious scholar voices an opinion contrary to your own you label him a traitor and embarrassment to his family.
:badgrin: Sorry Poindexter, but the guy is not a religious scholar. :cuckoo:

Mosab Hassan Yousef (Arabic: مصعب حسن يوسف*; now known as Joseph;[2] born 1978 (age 33–34))[3] is a Palestinian and son of a Hamas founder and leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef.[1] From 1997 to 2007, he worked undercover for Israel's internal security service Shin Bet, which considered him its most valuable source within the Hamas leadership
Mosab Hassan Yousef - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Snitch
That is after he got arrested by the Israelis, went back to Hamas as part of a trade, and realized what animals Hamas are and what filth Islam is. If you bothered to read the entire webpage, his history is all there.

Moron. Bacheh koony.

Last edited:

Funny how when a religious scholar voices an opinion contrary to your own you label him a traitor and embarrassment to his family.
:badgrin: Sorry Poindexter, but the guy is not a religious scholar. :cuckoo:
Well of course he would be an embarass,ent to his family. Considering anybody that tells the truth about Hamas and Islam gets executed.

A few countries hold that political opinion.
We went through this before so if you want me to bitchslap you again with the truth here it is. The valid opinion and LAW that Hamas is a terrorist organization is held by most of the democratic, civilized countries of the world ie the US, European Union, Canada, Autralia, and Japan. Sounds like the free world and countries that count to me.

We went through this before so if you want me to bitchslap you again with the truth here it is. The valid opinion and LAW that Hamas is a terrorist organization is held by most of the democratic, civilized countries of the world ie the US, European Union, Canada, Autralia, and Japan. Sounds like the free world and countries that count to me.

In your dreams.

If the designation was based on fact, all the countries would be on the same page. But they are not

The designation is for nothing but political, name calling, propaganda.

In your dreams.

If the designation was based on fact, all the countries would be on the same page. But they are not

You are in denial and delusional. Maybe if you stopped kissing Hamas ASS so much you'd let some air get into your brain. Hamas fits all the requirements and descriptions of a bloodthirsty Islamic terrorist organization on every count. You really need to stop making excuse after excuse and whining about it... Hamas is a terrorist organization that has openly targetted children and bragged about it. It can't get more terrorist than these animals.

I love the read irrevelant shit from people like you. Didn't your parents teach you how to talk and write without calling people names. The computer worlds allows idiots to run their mouths on paper. Years ago if you had the courage to say that to someones face I am guessing you wouldn't have done it because they would have closed your mouth with their fist.
I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, Ca every Friday between 4:30-5:30PM for happy hour. Why don't you bring your bitchy little ass down there and find out?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
#1-israel has made many peace offerings, you're too fucking lazy and stupid to look them up
#2-people keep firing the same lines at you b/c you're a trolling idiot and a weak poster of little interest
#3-prove you wrong? You have yet to post anything factual yet, fucking moron.
#1 - Israel doesn't offer peace, they provoke terrorism. Like shooting out lamps at the top of street lights in Gaza after they're installed.

#2 - I'm interesting enough to get your little punk ass to respond.

#3 - I just posted something factual in item #2.

Last I checked Elementary Schools were not Military targets.
Neither were milk and cheese factories and peoples homes.

On the night of June 3, 2012, Israel conducted a series of air raids hitting several areas in the Gaza Strip. At about 2:00 am, the Israeli Air Force struck:
an inhabited house in Nuseirat refugee camp, central Gaza Strip. The house was struck by 4 missiles. Seven people were injured including 4 children;
an uninhabited area to the west of Nuseirat, in this case the missile has remained unexploded;
an uninhabited area between a mosque and a house, always in Nuseirat;
a farm in Khan Younis, southern Gaza Strip;
a farm in Beit Lahia, northern Gaza Strip;
an uninhabited house in Deir el Balah, in the central Gaza Strip;​

The following night, June 4, 2012, the Israeli Air Force struck again several areas in the Gaza Strip:
a farm that produces cheese in the Zaitoun, east of Gaza City;
an uninhabited area in El Kashif mountain, north of Gaza City.​
Israel commits far more acts of terrorism than Hamas.

In your dreams.

You are in denial and delusional. Maybe if you stopped kissing Hamas ASS so much you'd let some air get into your brain. Hamas fits all the requirements and descriptions of a bloodthirsty Islamic terrorist organization on every count. You really need to stop making excuse after excuse and whining about it... Hamas is a terrorist organization that has openly targetted children and bragged about it. It can't get more terrorist than these animals.

Hamas fits all the requirements and descriptions of a bloodthirsty Islamic terrorist organization on every count.

Name some.

Forum List

Back