Is Hamas a terrorist organization?

Yes it is.[/quote

What does it mean when the son of its founder, reaches such conclusions about Hamas and Islam?

it means that shin bet has deep pockets and that almost everyone has a price. it may also be of note that mosab hassan yousef had just turned eighteen when shin bet began to "groom" him.

hell, i have more respect for benedict arnold's integrity than i do for this man's (and i use the word "man" with great reservation)...and arnold died alone and shunned by the people of england, the very people for whom he committed his act of betrayal and treason.

i think a better question might be "what kind of person lauds and embraces a person of such obviously questionable character?".

there is some validity to the saying "you are judged by the company you keep." i suppose an adjunct to that saying would be "you are judged by the qualities ehibited by those who you admire."

Wa? Hamas was elected and Hamas is a terrorist organization, WITHOUT A DOUBT. Remove your head from your Mohammad, I mean anus!
So was this guy!

Shamir was one of the leaders of Lehi (also known as The Stern Gang), a Zionist terrorist militia which rampaged through Palestine in the 1940s. Were anyone to dispute that Lehi was a terrorist group, Shamir proudly affirmed that particular description in a 1943 article he wrote entitled “Terror.” Shamir wrote,

“Neither Jewish morality nor Jewish tradition can be used to disallow terror as a means of war. … We are very far from any moral hesitations when concerned with the national struggle.

“First and foremost, terror is for us a part of the political war appropriate for the circumstances of today, and its task is a major one: it demonstrates in the clearest language, heard throughout the world including by our unfortunate brethren outside the gates of this country, our war against the occupier.”
Said pot to kettle.

Wa? Hamas was elected and Hamas is a terrorist organization, WITHOUT A DOUBT. Remove your head from your Mohammad, I mean anus!
So was this guy!

Shamir was one of the leaders of Lehi (also known as The Stern Gang), a Zionist terrorist militia which rampaged through Palestine in the 1940s. Were anyone to dispute that Lehi was a terrorist group, Shamir proudly affirmed that particular description in a 1943 article he wrote entitled “Terror.” Shamir wrote,

“Neither Jewish morality nor Jewish tradition can be used to disallow terror as a means of war. … We are very far from any moral hesitations when concerned with the national struggle.

“First and foremost, terror is for us a part of the political war appropriate for the circumstances of today, and its task is a major one: it demonstrates in the clearest language, heard throughout the world including by our unfortunate brethren outside the gates of this country, our war against the occupier.”
Said pot to kettle.
Not by US State Dept standards.

Yes it is.[/quote

What does it mean when the son of its founder, reaches such conclusions about Hamas and Islam?

it means that shin bet has deep pockets and that almost everyone has a price. it may also be of note that mosab hassan yousef had just turned eighteen when shin bet began to "groom" him.

hell, i have more respect for benedict arnold's integrity than i do for this man's (and i use the word "man" with great reservation)...and arnold died alone and shunned by the people of england, the very people for whom he committed his act of betrayal and treason.

i think a better question might be "what kind of person lauds and embraces a person of such obviously questionable character?".

there is some validity to the saying "you are judged by the company you keep." i suppose an adjunct to that saying would be "you are judged by the qualities ehibited by those who you admire."
You of course have no proof just false accusations and assumptions.

So was this guy!

Said pot to kettle.
Not by US State Dept standards.

US State Dept:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i have read your posts and it appears that your sole criterion as to whether a statement is factual or accurate is how closely it aligns to your ideology or your perception of a situation. "son of hamas" is a perfect example. you find it entirely creditable that a young man/adolescent raised in the poverty of an occupied state, or a state under siege, who finds himself in the hands of those who have created such conditions would cooperate with his warders strictly out of a sense of noblesse oblige and that economic incentive and the promise of not having to be subjected to physical abuse had nothing to do with his turning.

and of course, israeli intelligence agents would never even remotely consider making an offer to one of its prisoners because we all know what an anathema spying and other such forms of subterfuge is to israelis, zionists, and the jewish people.

so you are right. i have no proof for you at all because all the proof in heaven or on earth is insufficient for an unreasonable and dogmatic man.

LOL...also, i am not sure exactly what you want me to prove. mosab hassan yousef, by his own admission, corroborates what i said, for the most part. he was imprisoned by shin bet at an early age and was paid by them to spy on his family and HAMAS. those are facts. his motives and integrity are certainly open to question, as are what he claims are his motive to be. i very sincerely doubt if he would admit that money was involved or the prospect of seeking political asylum in america.

you however, seem to be willing to take the word of the worst kind of paid turncoat and traitor at his word and as promoted by a well known and thoroughly disreputable propaganda site, MEMRI, an organisation founded by an ex-israeli intelligence agent and largely staffed by, lo and behold, by israelis, jews, and many ex- israeli intelligence agents. my god, how could anybody ever question the even the remote possibility of bias in such an august group?

i have read your posts and it appears that your sole criterion as to whether a statement is factual or accurate is how closely it aligns to your ideology or your perception of a situation. "son of hamas" is a perfect example. you find it entirely creditable that a young man/adolescent raised in the poverty of an occupied state, or a state under siege, who finds himself in the hands of those who have created such conditions would cooperate with his warders strictly out of a sense of noblesse oblige and that economic incentive and the promise of not having to be subjected to physical abuse had nothing to do with his turning.

and of course, israeli intelligence agents would never even remotely consider making an offer to one of its prisoners because we all know what an anathema spying and other such forms of subterfuge is to israelis, zionists, and the jewish people.

so you are right. i have no proof for you at all because all the proof in heaven or on earth is insufficient for an unreasonable and dogmatic man.

LOL...also, i am not sure exactly what you want me to prove. mosab hassan yousef, by his own admission, corroborates what i said, for the most part. he was imprisoned by shin bet at an early age and was paid by them to spy on his family and HAMAS. those are facts. his motives and integrity are certainly open to question, as are what he claims are his motive to be. i very sincerely doubt if he would admit that money was involved or the prospect of seeking political asylum in america.

you however, seem to be willing to take the word of the worst kind of paid turncoat and traitor at his word and as promoted by a well known and thoroughly disreputable propaganda site, MEMRI, an organisation founded by an ex-israeli intelligence agent and largely staffed by, lo and behold, by israelis, jews, and many ex- israeli intelligence agents. my god, how could anybody ever question the even the remote possibility of bias in such an august group?
Nah, actually if you remove our head from Uranus you will realize that after he was released he still had not "switched over". It was only after the treatment he and his fellow recently released fellow Hamas members had gotten, that he realized that the Israelis are a million times better. It was then that he concluded by comparing the two, the Israelis a civilized society with laws and human rights, and Hamas, a bunch of lawless wild terrorists that do as they please to whomever they please with no repect for life, human rights, or anything.

It was then that he concluded Islam as the main culprit and it's disastous effect on society and the mentality of people it infects with intolerance.

Last edited:

Nah, actually if you remove our head from Uranus you will realize that after he was released he still had not "switched over". It was only after the treatment he and his fellow recently released fellow Hamas members had gotten, that he realized that the Israelis are a million times better. It was then that he concluded by comparing the two, the Israelis a civilized society with laws and human rights, and Hamas, a bunch of lawless wild terrorists that do as they please to whomever they please with no repect for life, human rights, or anything.

It was then that he concluded Islam as the main culprit and it's disastous effect on society and the mentality of people it infects with intolerance.

No, that couldn't be it.

No, that couldn't be it.
Yes that is it in a nutshell. He saw Hamas torture him and his fellow recently released prisoners. That's when he realized Hamas are just a bunch of thugs waving the banner of Islam, with no ine to answer to. He delved in, and realized the catastrophe that Islam is and it's effects in Palestinian and other societies. He saw the light, and he gravitated towards it. I give him all the credit in the world. He is truly a brave man.

Last edited:

Roudy, you took the words right out of my mouth. THANKS

Thanks I'll take US State Dept over some bullshit blog you just got your info from.
The State Dept didn't refute that he was a terrorist, they just didn't comment on it. His terrorist days are well documented.

And just to show how blind of an eye you have to the truth, you called my evidence "bullshit", in spite of the fact that within that evidence, is Shamir himself, admitting he was a terrorist and those were the best days of his life. So even when the terrorist, calls himself a terrorist, you say it's bullshit.

Do you have any idea of how stupid you look?

Roudy, you took the words right out of my mouth. THANKS

No argument here.

Current Hamas Positions

Some analysts insist that the Hamas is becoming more pragmatic in its ideology following assumption of a political role. The evidence for this is view is conflicting, and it is beclouded by the practice of dissemblance that was copied from Al-Banna and Sayyed Qutb. Recent statements by leaders include the following:

Imam Yousif al-Zahar of Hamas said in his sermon at the Katib Wilayat mosque in Gaza that "Jews are a people who cannot be trusted. They have been traitors to all agreements. Go back to history. Their fate is their vanishing." Ref IHT 1 April 08

Sheik Yunus al-Astal, a Hamas legislator and imam, in a column in the weekly newspaper Al Risalah in 2008 discussed a Koranic verse suggesting that "suffering by fire is the Jews' destiny in this world and the next." Astal concluded "Therefore we are sure that the Holocaust is still to come upon the Jews.Ref IHT 1 April 08

"We will not rest until we destroy the Zionist entity" stated Hamas leader Fathi Hammad in Gaza on Friday January 2nd 2009 - ref -- BBC 2 January 09

In a sermon aired on Hamas' Al-Aqsa television, cleric Yunis Al Astal stated, "Today, Rome is the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital, which has declared its hostility to Islam, and has planted the brothers of apes and pigs in Palestine in order to prevent the reawakening of Islam.

"I believe that our children, or our grandchildren, will inherit our jihad and our sacrifices, and, Allah willing, the commanders of the conquest will come from among them"

He maintained that Rome would become, ""an advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread though Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the two Americas, even Eastern Europe." Ref- Fox 14 Apr. 2008

Other statements are more moderate in tone, but Hamas has repeatedly refused international community demands to recognize the right of Israel to exist, abrogate its charter and abide by the previous commitments of the Palestinian Authority

Ami Isseroff

Updated Jan 11, 2009

Hamas Charter

nothing new---- the antipathy to "ROME" is nothing new. In Medieval times---the entire -----what used to be called the WESTERN WORLD to wit Europe---the Middle east and large parts of Asia -----was essentially split into two brutal Imperialist empires------THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE (in short christians) and the CALIPHATES ---(in short -muslims) This model did not disappear in the psyches of the islamic world and is still in effect in the minds of many islamo nazi christians Adolf abu ali was very INTERESTED in recreating the situation -----as are many people who carry a new banner something like UNITING THE MONOTHEISTS OF THE WORLD ---<<< that means going back to MUSLIM CALIPHATE AND HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----but this time in cooperation for the destruction of all others-----Hindus, Buddhists , Jews etc etc -------for this endeavor they invoke their "god" and some even their version of '"jesus"

The breakdown in medieval times was ------simply GREED----both sides wanted more power------thus the CRUSADES which to christians was a holy enterprise and to muslims----a threat to their world control. The idea remains STRONG ---in the muslim world------quite weak in the christian world-----even amongst its islamo nazis

from tinnie >>

"No, that couldn't be it"

Make note of the very typical islamo nazi pig rejoinder offered by tinnie
---Roudy ---described a book by a person who rejected Hamas----and essentially
rejected islamic culture and----likely islam. In communist USSR----persons who
rejected COMMUNISM were declared "insane" ------and often IMPRISONED in
"insane assylums" In muslim societies-----rejection of anything islamic is
treated essentially in the same manner------only in islamic lands the "insanity"
is called "BLASPHEMY" and is someting in which only very aberrant nutty
and evil persons engage. Often it is so hard to believe that a normal minded
person can POSSIBLY do it so islamo nazis resort to "THAT's IMPOSSIBLE"

Forum List

Back