Is God gender fluid?

DING!! DING!! DING!!! We have a WINNER!!! And the trophy for dumbest statement EVER at USMB

"God is a verb" - ding
What you intend for evil, God is using for good.

It seems you are the answer to your own question. :wink:
So what good came out of the murders and execution?
You tell me.
Less evil? That's all Ive got, not much, I know. :biggrin:
How about forgiveness?
??? The dead people sure don't forgive him, and they executed him, so again, not forgiven. Please explain.

What do you mean, my 'beliefs'? You think all Jews are the same?
Just in their argumentativeness. You wouldn't know how to collaborate with someone with diverse beliefs if it fell on your head.

You just came up here to anthropromophise me?

I can't get to grips with your dogmatic arguments. Perhaps some of the problem lies with you
I’ve been coming to the belief forum since the day I joined. I come here to share my beliefs. You never really enter into the equation.

There's an equation? Seriously?

You don't do beliefs. You do dogma.

You are also very intolerant.
Figuratively, yes, there is an equation. We all weigh the information and evidence.

As to dogma and tolerance, that’s your opinion. I don’t agree with it. I’m not going to argue with you or try to convince you though. I simply don’t care what you believe about me.

Don't be mad at me.

DPLpXDRUIAArt8C.jpg:large

What you intend for evil, God is using for good.

It seems you are the answer to your own question. :wink:
You tell me.
How about forgiveness?
??? The dead people sure don't forgive him, and they executed him, so again, not forgiven. Please explain.
You asked what good could come from that. I say forgiveness is good that can come from that. What is to explain?

Just in their argumentativeness. You wouldn't know how to collaborate with someone with diverse beliefs if it fell on your head.

I can't get to grips with your dogmatic arguments. Perhaps some of the problem lies with you
I’ve been coming to the belief forum since the day I joined. I come here to share my beliefs. You never really enter into the equation.

Figuratively, yes, there is an equation. We all weigh the information and evidence.

As to dogma and tolerance, that’s your opinion. I don’t agree with it. I’m not going to argue with you or try to convince you though. I simply don’t care what you believe about me.

Don't be mad at me.

Why would I be? I respect everyone’s right to believe what they want.

We should judge behaviors and results. Just not the person. The ability to distinguish between the two is necessary to be objective.

Don't be mad at me.

We should judge behaviors and results. Just not the person. The ability to distinguish between the two is necessary to be objective.

All well and good, but you come over as wanting me to believe what you believe, and think what you want me to think.

Don't be mad at me.

All well and good, but you come over as wanting me to believe what you believe, and think what you want me to think.
That’s all in your head. I couldn’t care less what you believe.

Don't be mad at me.

I can see that. :113:

Don't be mad at me.

You see what you want to see.

Don't be mad at me.

Sometimes I wish I didn't.

Sometimes I wish I didn't.
Then on those occasions die to self and confront reality. The rest of the time you can see what you want to see.

You tell me.
How about forgiveness?
You asked what good could come from that. I say forgiveness is good that can come from that. What is to explain?
Dead people can't forgive and executed people aren't forgiven either. Got anything else?

But why did god make evil in the first place? Why not make a universe without evil?

What did He make evil?
Can you re-phrase that for us? :biggrin:
What is it that you believe God created that is evil and why do you believe it is evil?

I believe she is questioning the question.
We went through this already, remember my example of the guy who killed a whole family for no reason? That's evil. So why did god make that possible?

Forum List

Back