Is "Gabby" real ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so there's no misunderstanding (since Trinity believes I'm vying for a Mod position - you really should STOP making accusations, dear girl.) my post from the first thread is being copied here..

Shattered said:
I'm vying for the truth - not unfounded/unproven/so far unsubstantiated opinions.

You both made an accusation, and you have yet to offer ANYTHING to back it up.. So far, in my opinion, it's your credibility that's on the line - not theirs.

Believe me - <b>if it turns out I'm defending people who are deceiving others intentionally, I <u>WILL</u> walk away from this board and never return.</b>

Been there, done that.

...and that will be my last post on this subject. Read it, remember it, write it down if necessary.

dilloduck said:
well explain to me then johnny--------who is this "gabby" person?
i could care less who he/she/it is. i dont lose sleep over it. nor do i make threads about demanding who she is. maybe you should jsut ask her who she is so you can get some rest.

gop_jeff said:
And having personally gone through IP addresses, I have yet to see Gabby and any other user duplicate an IP Addy. So, as far as I can tell, Gabby is a real, unique person.

Dillo, if you have any reason to believe that Gabby is anything other than a real, unique person, I'd be interested to see it.

Jim has clarified--thanks

Gabby is not a duplicate, according to the evidence brought to us by Jim, but that doesn't mean she really believes what she posts. That is something each will have to determine for themselves. Personally I think she does believe what she says, but they are often not well thought-out (see the thread where she attempted to say that Bush didn't reach out to Muslims after 9/11). She is a typical, in my experience, Democrat that simply believes what they hear from other Democrats regardless of any actual evidence then gets upset when caught out in their ignorance. It is rare to see a NE, or a Bully, most of them simply don't know what they are talking about and are repeating an opinion heard elsewhere.

no1tovote4 said:
Gabby is not a duplicate, according to the evidence brought to us by Jim, but that doesn't mean she really believes what she posts. That is something each will have to determine for themselves. Personally I think she does believe what she says, but they are often not well thought-out (see the thread where she attempted to say that Bush didn't reach out to Muslims after 9/11). She is a typical, in my experience, Democrat that simply believes what they hear from other Democrats regardless of any actual evidence then gets upset when caught out in their ignorance. It is rare to see a NE, or a Bully, most of them simply don't know what they are talking about and are repeating an opinion heard elsewhere.
hell--she could be a schill invited onto the board to get everyone posting more---who knows

dilloduck said:
hell--she could be a schill invited onto the board to get everyone posting more---who knows
Why do you say stuff like that?

Why are there now essentially three threads in this section in direct response to this person's presence?

She doesn't say anything interesting, she doesn't back up any of the uninteresting things she posts, hell, half the time (and I'm being nice) she doesn't even make any sense.

Who the fuck cares? Why all the fucking drama?

Everyone here makes a choice about what they want to respond to and if they want to respond at all.

Zhukov said:
Why do you say stuff like that?

Why are there now essentially three threads in this section in direct response to this person's presence?

She doesn't say anything interesting, she doesn't back up any of the uninteresting things she posts, hell, half the time (and I'm being nice) she doesn't even make any sense.

Who the fuck cares? Why all the fucking drama?

Everyone here makes a choice about what they want to respond to and if they want to respond at all.

Drama comes from the big fight over banning her or not----big ramifications here dude

dilloduck said:
me too--she even got the admin to duke it out---I told you she was good!

Wow, now that's good trolling! We should keep her around for the sheer joy of attempting to figure her out!

:D

no1tovote4 said:
Wow, now that's good trolling! We should keep her around for the sheer joy of attempting to figure her out!

:D

Heck---just PM her----I've spoken with her a lot

thought she was real but it's damn tough running down rumors around here when you are not allowed to say anything about PMs.

dilloduck said:
Admin can check this out very simply----I'm waiting for an answer to this rumor

Dillo Gabby has a different IP address than anyone else here.

I dont' know who she is or if she's real but that really doesn't matter because based on what she posts to me anyway she's not the least bit relevant and should not be allowed to cause problems in any way shape matter or form.

Most people here are friends and should remain that way not matter who starts posting here.......JMO

Trinity said:
Maybe we could ask the banned brother!

Oh but that's right he was banned by his own brother!

I'm sure as a mother you wouldn't want your children's dirty laundry being aired out in public. As you all know, I very, very rarely reply to anything, but this is a subject very close to my heart, and I will not stand idley by and watch this happening. Trust me when I say that if I wanted to, I would be able to dish out some dirty laundry myself, but I have a little more class than to do that! Even if your children are 3 adn 4 years old, as a parent when you see them being done wrong, if you don't come out like a wet mother hen, then something is seriously wrong with you! This subject should become TABOO immediately!!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
OCA said:
What the fuck is it about "private message" that you don't understand? Post a pm, I invite you.

How about info received in a pm--is that legit. Easy with the attitude. We don't need that now, do we?

gop_jeff said:
As I stated in this, or another such thread, if the person you PMed is OK with you releasing that information, then you - or they - can make it public.

Thanks-- I'm getting requests from people wanting me to release info I got thru PMS and was unsure as to how to handle those requests.

Joan said:
I'm sure as a mother you wouldn't want your children's dirty laundry being aired out in public. As you all know, I very, very rarely reply to anything, but this is a subject very close to my heart, and I will not stand idley by and watch this happening. Trust me when I say that if I wanted to, I would be able to dish out some dirty laundry myself, but I have a little more class than to do that! Even if your children are 3 adn 4 years old, as a parent when you see them being done wrong, if you don't come out like a wet mother hen, then something is seriously wrong with you! This subject should become TABOO immediately!!

You outta be proud of em---they are both liked a lot and have worked hard together on an enterprise that has provided so much for so many ! When the message board suffers people scramble to look for ways to fix it so it can be the source that people use it so much for. A lot of the anger here is out of sadness. I have full confidence that they will work it out. You're a good Mom. Joan--(and have such a cute avatar too)

First, I absolutely can not believe you people are getting this riled over one member. Let it freakin GO already. What HOLD does she have over you, and why?

Next, whatever is going on between Jim and John is nobody's fucking business, and I think it was extremely tacky for John's message to be posted by Trinity, whether he asked for it or not. Whatever it is needs to be worked out between the two people involved, and that's it. Everyone throwing their opinion in to the water is just going to make things that much worse.

Lastly, just because I like to be specific, rather than beat around the bush, the Mod that I was referencing in my first post is you, OCA. And it's not because I think you're a bad Mod - I haven't seen you actually *ban* anyone unfairly. HOWEVER, I do think you go out of your way to pick fights with a couple members - specifically Bully, and NakedEmporer. Mods are supposed to be held to a higher standard, but I consistently see you as crass and rude toward them, without them doing anything to you *first*. That's just my opinion, and how I see it - blow it off if you like. As a poster of this board, I still think your a riot, otherwise.

I think that's about it...

OCA said:
Well yeah I am that way towards both of them, Bully because he is a fool, Nakey because he thinks he can argue vociferously pro gay but nobody can call him on that, I just remind him that i'm willing to call a spade a spade and remind him of that most chance I get. My thinking is that because he's gay it clouds every decision, every judgement he makes and should be a factor in all his debates.

He's not gay; he's bisexual.. But, that aside (since I personally don't think it's a factor in anything), I've always been of the belief that Mods *should* be held to a higher standard, and here, they are, and it actually irritates me to see you stoop when I know that you're capable of better, because I've seen it.. Even when you were arguing up and down with me over the Schiavo case (and I got pretty nasty) you didn't stoop...

Well, here's the thing, though: OCA fully stands behind everything he says. If he says something personal to Naked or Bully, he fully accepts the ramifications and doesn't hide behind anything. On the other hand, someone like Dillo drops backhanded hints toward things, then pretends like nothing ever happened.

Dillo, if you're so certain that Gabby is fake, why not PM your evidence to Jim and allow him to deal with it? Why is it even that much of an issue with you? IGNORE HER! If you're so wrapped up in an online message board that the opinions of one person are bothering you this much, I might suggest turning off the computer for a while.

Oh, and Trinity, you're a real bitch and if it were up to me, you'd be banned for your smartassed comments. You should try to keep out of others' personal affairs. I'm not trying to get any kind of flame war going here, so please don't respond to me because I don't care anyway, just know that nobody's amused by your petty crap.

Dan said:
Well, here's the thing, though: OCA fully stands behind everything he says. If he says something personal to Naked or Bully, he fully accepts the ramifications and doesn't hide behind anything. On the other hand, someone like Dillo drops backhanded hints toward things, then pretends like nothing ever happened.

I agree 100%. My point wasn't that he doesn't stand by what he says - he does.. It's that as a site Moderator, I just think he shouldn't *start* the flaming so much.. I think Moderators are chosen for their ability to keep cool, not be biased, and maintain control over themselves, even in heated situations.. I just think he should be better behaved. :)

Like I said, that's my only gripe with this site overall..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back