Is FOX Covering MurdochGate?

Not only are they covering.... but their coverage is accurate.

Man, that's gonna piss Marc off. And a whole bunch of the drooling hordes.

Why doesn't it piss you off?? What happened to Gordon Brown is disgraceful. But you probably love it because you're not a nice person. Most bitter, angry women aren't.

Fucking idiot. Keep up.

With whom??? You???? First I'd have to learn to think like a right wing loser. No thanks, you worthless bitch.

Why doesn't it piss you off?? What happened to Gordon Brown is disgraceful. But you probably love it because you're not a nice person. Most bitter, angry women aren't.

Fucking idiot. Keep up.

With whom??? You???? First I'd have to learn to think like a right wing loser. No thanks, you worthless bitch.

You accuse me of 'loving' what happened to Brown.... and I've already said - more than once - that it was actually outrageous.

Fucking moronic fat assed fool.

So all the gory details can be found on FOX?

What's Hannity saying about it? O'Reilly...what about Greta?

Cause you know when FOX wants something covered ALL their guns, big and small push it as first news on their individual programs.

Is this the case with THIS fantastic and bombastic story?

A slight mention, for something as monumental as this, isn't quite "fair & balanced" coverage.

Wouldn't you agree?

What a surprise, the partisan hacks want all media outlets including FoxNews which they don't even watch to cover Mudock-Gate.

Anything to distract from our near $15 Trillion deficit and 20% real unemployment rate.

Fox web and fox commontaters are quite different, the commontaters have a greater impact on the [people than the web does.

FoxNews and FoxBusiness IS covering this story, came up more than a few times over the past couple of days. Man, you guys are like a dog with a bone, just won't let it go.

If not, why not?

What are they covering if not this?

This is international news.

I thought Wallace said that they cover "the other side of the story?"

So what's the "other" side of this story?

Anyone?

But, Marcie...why do they have to?

...isn't that why you're here???

If not, why not?

What are they covering if not this?

This is international news.

I thought Wallace said that they cover "the other side of the story?"

So what's the "other" side of this story?

Anyone?

But, Marcie...why do they have to?

...isn't that why you're here???

There is, in fact, a thread with plenty of accurate, detailed - and nonpartisan - information about what is happening in the UKs media.... where both Colin and I have outlined it, without any 'right' or 'left' lean.... but, of course, US Liberals cannot grasp the simple fact that this is not about partisan politics.... it is purely about the morals and standards of the UK media. And it's not just News Corps.... but, of course, they focus on News Corp because they cannot deal with non partisan.

Hacks.

Fucking idiot. Keep up.

You accuse me of 'loving' what happened to Brown.... and I've already said - more than once - that it was actually outrageous.

Fucking moronic fat assed fool.

It was outrageous??? I heard you. So what??? You still like it, I'm sure. It's not as though you are a good person that is fair and kind. You're an unkind, mean, vicious bitch. And I doubt you'll ever change.

And the lefts obsession about Fox news goes on and on and on and on and on..They even came up with a CUTE little name for it, Murdocgate.

The PEOPLE who watch Fox news will make up their own minds if they feel this is SOMETHING they should get all bent out of shape over.. For the rest of you, you will still have your panties in a bunch over fox. You might try having someone pull them out..:lol:

The Fox News affiliate in Minneapolis covered it and noted that News Corp was their parent company.
I wouldn't know if the talking heads at Fox News are covering it, but you can bet that the MSNBC talking heads are covering it to the max. Now both of my conjectures are just that,,conjecture, as I refuse to watch either Fox News or MSNBC.

About a year or a bit more or so ago, I had to go to the Court to pay some fees. I came across a FOX reporter. The local reporter. So I struck up a conversation with the guy. I was referring to "FOXNews" although he was a local FOX reporter. He said something to the effect of "I don't believe the crap they spew...I just work here." A local FOX reporter.

There's a guy that goes to my church that worked for FOX, the local one, up until very recently...says the same thing.

Even their employees KNOW their propaganda and shenanigans.

Cause you know when FOX wants something covered ALL their guns, big and small push it as first news on their individual programs.

A slight mention, for something as monumental as this, isn't quite "fair & balanced" coverage.

Wouldn't you agree?

I have no idea what commentators are saying.... commentators comment, they do not report. And, since I don't watch Fox I have no idea what those commentators think of the clusterfuck surrounding the UK media. What I do know.... I know that it's not just Murdoch's stable that are in the shit.... they just happen to be the focus at the moment.

Also, of course, this mainly affects the UK.... our laws are not their laws and it was their laws that were broken. Parts of it will affect the US but not to the extent where it's gonna be a massive story. I do know that the US media only started paying attention to this story when allegations surfaced that the families of 9-11 victims were included in the phone hack... and then it was British victims, not Americans. But the US media generally has not covered this story.... which has been massive in the UK for weeks.

So, generally, the US media have not been well informed about it, and Fox have been no different to any other US media.
I see you've choosen to assume your usual position on these uber-partisan issues...

head-in-sand.jpg

Why am I not surprised?

*sigh*
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
So are you saying that they aren't uttering a peep of this scandalous story?

That being the case...isn't FOX's bread and butter...scandalous stories? Or making up scandalous stories?

WoW!!
California Girl neg repped me for this.

I'm simply asking the questions...you guys can decide for yourself.

What's good for the Goose, clearly isn't as good for the Gander I see.

*shrugs*

She always does that. When she has no valid argument, she sends a neg rep. Stupid broad.

Going forward I'll ALWAYS post her neg reps to me.

She likes to play slick...not any more.

I've had it up to here with her BS uber-partisan claptrap.

Enough is ENOUGH!!

And the lefts obsession about Fox news goes on and on and on and on and on..They even came up with a CUTE little name for it, Murdocgate.

The PEOPLE who watch Fox news will make up their own minds if they feel this is SOMETHING they should get all bent out of shape over.. For the rest of you, you will still have your panties in a bunch over fox. You might try having someone pull them out..:lol:

Yes, keep this Murdoch implosion as quiet as possible.

I understand your motives.

I'll try to keep it down...Otay?

:eusa_shhh:

Wouldn't you agree?

I have no idea what commentators are saying.... commentators comment, they do not report. And, since I don't watch Fox I have no idea what those commentators think of the clusterfuck surrounding the UK media. What I do know.... I know that it's not just Murdoch's stable that are in the shit.... they just happen to be the focus at the moment.

Also, of course, this mainly affects the UK.... our laws are not their laws and it was their laws that were broken. Parts of it will affect the US but not to the extent where it's gonna be a massive story. I do know that the US media only started paying attention to this story when allegations surfaced that the families of 9-11 victims were included in the phone hack... and then it was British victims, not Americans. But the US media generally has not covered this story.... which has been massive in the UK for weeks.

So, generally, the US media have not been well informed about it, and Fox have been no different to any other US media.
I see you've choosen to assume your usual position on these uber-partisan issues...

head-in-sand.jpg

Why am I not surprised?

*sigh*

You're fucking embarrassing.... thank God you're not a conservative. But, you are quite funny.... I get reps from the left, and from the right.... because I one of the least partisan people on the board.... unlike you, you moronic drooling idiot.

You don't watch Fox.... so you start some stupid thread demanding to know what Fox are say.... and you're calling me out for not watching Fox...... Exactly how stupid do you want to make yourself look? I have no interest in what Fox commentators think.... nor MSNBC, nor CNN, nor any other station. Unlike you... I don't high five one side and hate the other.... I treat them alll with equal contempt.

Marc -- it's been awhile since you responded to these posts aimed at you, and it seems you have a lot of catching up to do.

No problem.

More importantly, in the time you've been away, did you get all your errands accomplished?

I.E. -

Visit the local mosque to praise Allah ?

Pick up your unemployment check ?

Follow up on the lawsuit against your boss becuase you're black, regardless of the fact you're lazy and uneducated ?

Pick up your foodstamps and welfare check ?

Check the air pressure of the tires on your FEMA trailer ?

I hope so.

California Girl neg repped me for this.

I'm simply asking the questions...you guys can decide for yourself.

What's good for the Goose, clearly isn't as good for the Gander I see.

*shrugs*

She always does that. When she has no valid argument, she sends a neg rep. Stupid broad.

Going forward I'll ALWAYS post her neg reps to me.

She likes to play slick...not any more.

I've had it up to here with her BS uber-partisan claptrap.

Enough is ENOUGH!!

I am sure she's seriously worried about your threats.

Tissue or tampon?

Your choice. I can handout either - and I know you like handouts.

head-in-sand.jpg

Why am I not surprised?

*sigh*

You're fucking embarrassing.... thank God you're not a conservative. But, you are quite funny.... I get reps from the left, and from the right.... because I one of the least partisan people on the board.... unlike you, you moronic drooling idiot.

You don't watch Fox.... so you start some stupid thread demanding to know what Fox are say.... and you're calling me out for not watching Fox...... Exactly how stupid do you want to make yourself look? I have no interest in what Fox commentators think.... nor MSNBC, nor CNN, nor any other station. Unlike you... I don't high five one side and hate the other.... I treat them alll with equal contempt.

Yeah....right. Suuuuuuuuure you do. :rolleyes:

If you believe the swill you're spewing, might I interest you in the purchase of a tree in Brooklyn? I assure you...it's a steal of a deal.

Forum List

Back