Is evince actually Truthmatters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, he or she won't be around long. Headed rapidly towards banishment. The one-liner spam stuff only lasts so long. So he or she better enjoy it while they still can. I predict a very short run here.

just can't handle her commentary, huh?

Well it's the one-liner spam stuff that can get ya banned. Just posting 'You a racist' over and over again, becomes very annoying to most. Doesn't even matter whether you're Democrat or Republican. It becomes tiresome to all. Could be a short run for em here. But i guess we'll see what the deciders think.

Regardless, he or she won't be around long. Headed rapidly towards banishment. The one-liner spam stuff only lasts so long. So he or she better enjoy it while they still can. I predict a very short run here.
Moonglow made it last forever that one liner shit.

Paul, are you wrong about virtually....... EVERYthing?

You call what she posts "commentary"?

If I were a liberal democrat, he ranting's would definitely make me rethink my position.
The cohost of my radio show lives by you bro...we were talking a tiny bit about immigration.

You call what she posts "commentary"?

If I were a liberal democrat, he ranting's would definitely make me rethink my position.
The cohost of my radio show lives by you bro...we were talking a tiny bit about immigration.

Unfortunately I can't get it on my work computer. I'll have to try to catch it when I'm off. I am interested to hear your and other's opinion via podcast.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Theres no just in case. Its her. I saw the proof, and i dont tell lies except to fat chicks who say "do i look fat in this?"

does this cheeseburger make my butt look big...?

hqdefault.jpg
You could.never do no wrong to an outfit val.

Anyhoo...id like tontake this opportunity in a resolved thread to point out for anyone interested....

That i have a podcast posted in the flamezone. Yes you can hear what i speak like.

::runsawayscared::
Can't be any worse than your singing can it? :rock:

Yabbut, why is this in politics?
Accident. Sorry
Trying to eat Ghost Pepper wings and post.
Where do you get those????????????
Popeye's
:thup:
Buffalo Wild Wings

We're the test market here in KC. They removed Jammin Jalapeño tho so a boycott may need to be in the works lol
There's a BWW right across the highway from me....never been there (yet)
Not sure if Popeye's still has the ghost pepper wings. I know they advertised them for a while

Theres no just in case. Its her. I saw the proof, and i dont tell lies except to fat chicks who say "do i look fat in this?"

does this cheeseburger make my butt look big...?

hqdefault.jpg
You could.never do no wrong to an outfit val.

Anyhoo...id like tontake this opportunity in a resolved thread to point out for anyone interested....

That i have a podcast posted in the flamezone. Yes you can hear what i speak like.

::runsawayscared::
Can't be any worse than your singing can it? :rock:
Ball buster

I accepted your friend request by the way

The writing is so familiar. Both contain the same level of over the top stupidity.

Just as stupid, but evince doesn't make the excessive typos and grammar mistakes - nor has there been an explosion of vulgar invectives so characteristic of the dearly departed TMN.

evince could be a sobered up Truthmattersnot, but I really can't believe that she has give up her vodka breakfasts.

Last edited:

remember that forum where you joined as riva and i joined as val?

iirc truthmatters was posting as evince at that forum...

just can't remember what the forum was called off the top of my head..

hmmmm...so maybe she has sobered up. Perhaps she was in rehab for the past year.

Accident. Sorry
Trying to eat Ghost Pepper wings and post.
Where do you get those????????????
Popeye's
:thup:
Buffalo Wild Wings

We're the test market here in KC. They removed Jammin Jalapeño tho so a boycott may need to be in the works lol
There's a BWW right across the highway from me....never been there (yet)
Not sure if Popeye's still has the ghost pepper wings. I know they advertised them for a while
You should go. The sauce variety is as good as the 30 beers on tap. Caribbean Jerk is my current favorite since they removed Jammin Jalapeño. It was an awesome tequila lime sauce

Moonglow made it last forever that one liner shit.

Paul, are you wrong about virtually....... EVERYthing?

That's why I have MG on ignore. The one line spam is banal and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back