I think I have a good reputation so far.

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Been looking at my ratings. I an getting about 1/4 - 1/3 positives from liberals, which surprises and makes me happy. I am not seen as the brain dead. Of course, I prefer my 2/3 - 3/4 positives from conservatives. My side is ALWAYS right, you know.
:dance:I hope I can be seen as one of the responsible, like Toro. Despite my views on a lot of things.

Been looking at my ratings. I an getting about 1/4 - 1/3 positives from liberals, which surprises and makes me happy. I am not seen as the brain dead. Of course, I prefer my 2/3 - 3/4 positives from conservatives. My side is ALWAYS right, you know.
:dance:I hope I can be seen as one of the responsible, like Toro. Despite my views on a lot of things.
I don't believe that you and Mr. Brotch Slap have been properly introduced... :slap:

But, for the sake of argument, if one were to assume that liberals were brain dead themselves and have a high opinion of you then what does that say about you exactly?

Talk to Stat about your dismal numbers...

I don't believe that you and Mr. Brotch Slap have been properly introduced... :slap:
Be gentle.....it's their first time..

But he does sound like STTAB...
OK, who is this sttab person?
1173722_10152264432352365_946524572_n.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back