Is evince actually Truthmatters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron shwed me proof that evince is truthmatters - theres no speculation necessary, its a fact.

Post yoor pruf!
Id have to link to another board.

The answer is no.

The proof is that truthmatters/evince posts on another board and has the 2 names linked in her profile.

So why is it that TM can't spell but evince can?
Peach, if you really think we are lying and dont have proof, etc.

Keep thinking that. Doesnt bother me none. The world is your bubble, and im not a prick.

All one has to do is to enter "evince, truthmatters" in a search engine, and the front page results will yield the confirmation that they are one in the same.
Or ask Bob!

Post yoor pruf!
Id have to link to another board.

The answer is no.

The proof is that truthmatters/evince posts on another board and has the 2 names linked in her profile.

So why is it that TM can't spell but evince can?
Peach, if you really think we are lying and dont have proof, etc.

Keep thinking that. Doesnt bother me none. The world is your bubble, and im not a prick.

All one has to do is to enter "evince, truthmatters" in a search engine, and the front page results will yield the confirmation that they are one in the same.
Or ask Bob!
Dassmyname

So this spooked me

yes, that's the forum i saw her on..

still wouldn't put it past our resident sockaholics to imitate her either, so who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
You might get an infraction for linking another politics forum man...giving you the quick.heads up!!

What this thread is really about is wondering which is better in b day suit Ravi or Valerie

I will give a guess and an in depth analysis after some speculation first by the viewers at home

still wouldn't put it past our resident sockaholics to imitate her either, so who knows?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that did occur to me as well. But what a boring troll effort.

I am evince

the right is full of fucking racists

WB TM!!!

LAIR!

We do not phear you!!

But we pity The Dog, fool!

Blue_Dog.jpg

Im guessing val has the tighter body and ravi has the better curves

I can tell by their posts

still wouldn't put it past our resident sockaholics to imitate her either, so who knows?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that did occur to me as well. But what a boring troll effort.[/QUOTE]

when i saw toro post a thread to manifold about it last night it made me wonder... Ahem ...

cuz whenever manifraud is heavily invested in convincing you of something, you can be sure he's probably up to something tricky like that.

still wouldn't put it past our resident sockaholics to imitate her either, so who knows?

Yes, that did occur to me as well. But what a boring troll effort.

when i saw toro post a thread to manifold about it last night it made me wonder... [URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/11922045/"]Ahem ...[/URL]

cuz whenever manifraud is heavily invested in convincing you of something, you can be sure he's probably up to something tricky like that.
OhhHHHHhh

Plot thickens indeedy

I was banned from here for nothing a couple of years back

I thought I would see if I woul be allowed to post.

Im sure I will be banned again.

the right cant take truth an facts.

they are evil

they will just ban me for nothing like they did last time
See if you can prevent that. I'd bet if you posted truth and didn't try your best to sound like a 5th grade drop-out, you wouldn't get banned at all.

I was banned from here for nothing a couple of years back

I thought I would see if I woul be allowed to post.

Im sure I will be banned again.

the right cant take truth an facts.

they are evil

What rehab program did you do? It certainly wasn't AA as you clearly have no intention doing Step 9.

Truth D. Matters, Esquire at our service.

Hey tdm, did you know that milk can come out more than just the tip of the nipple? There are actually 20some holes between the two nipples. I find this news fascinating and I require your opinion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back