Is Every Tea Party Member Nuts???

You are projecting the actions of the union thugs on to the tea party
You are projecting a normal day of politics in Chicago onto the good people of the tea party you are projecting how obama got his political start onto the good people of the tea party.
SO STOP IT YOU STUPID BITCH.

Get fucked you stupid inbred idiot. What's the matter, can't handle the truth that you and the teabaggers are nothing but a bunch of america hating radical right wing nutcase?

Your 'truth' is not 'the truth', Black_Loser.

Like you claiming you have "hammed" fox and other radical right wing propaganda outlets, but can't even point out a single instance when you have California_fatty? :lmao:

The truth is that many in Bagger Nation are enemies of America and American exceptionalism.

Truth is you are also a turd trolling for a septic tank to live in.

List of tea party members
Francis Akeley (Eckley)
Nathaniel Barber
Samuel Barnard
Henry Bass
Joseph Bassett
Edward Bates
Adam Beals Jr
Thomas Bolter
David Bradlee
Josiah Bradlee
Nathaniel Bradlee
Thomas Bradlee
James Brewer
John Brown
Seth Ingersoll Browne
Stephen Bruce
Benjamin Burton
Nicholas Campbell
George Carleton
Thomas Chase
Nathaniel Child
Benjamin Clark
Jonathan Clark
John Cochran
Gilbert Colesworthy
Gersham Collier
Adam Collson
James Foster Condy
Daniel Coolidge
Joseph Coolidge
Samuel Coolidge
Samuel Cooper
William Cox
Thomas Crafts
John Crane
… Crockett
Obadiah Curtis
Thomas Dana, Jr.
Robert Davis
John DeCarteret
David Decker
John Dickman
Edward Dolbeare
Samuel Dolbeare
John Dyar, Jr.
Joseph Eaton
Joseph Eayres
Eckley (see Francis Akeley)
Benjamin Edes
William Etheridge
Samuel Fenno
Samuel Foster
Thomas Fracker
Nathaniel Frothingham, Jr.
John Fulton
John Gammell
Eleazer Gay
Thomas Gerrish
Samuel Gore
Moses Grant
Nathaniel Greene
Timothy Guy
Samuel Hammond
Peter Harrington
William Haskins
William Hendley
George Robert Twelves Hewes
John Hicks
Samuel Hobbs
John Hooton
Elisha Horton
Elijah Houghton
Samuel Howard (born Hayward)
Edward Compton Howe
Jonathan Hunnewell
Richard Hunnewell
Richard Hunnewell, Jr.
Thomas Hunstable
Abraham Hunt
Daniel Ingersoll
Daniel Ingoldson
Charles Jameson
Robert Jameson
Jared Joy
David Kinnison
Robert Lash
Amariah Learned
Joseph Lee
Nathaniel Lee
Amos Lincoln
John Locke
Matthew Loring
Joseph Lovering
Joseph Ludden
David Lyon
Thomas Machin
Ebenezer MacIntosh
Peter McIntosh
Archibald MacNeil
John Marston
Martin, probably Wm. P.
Thompson Maxwell
John May
Mead, probably John
Henry Mellius
Thomas Melville
Aaron John Miller
James Mills
William Molineaux
Francis Moore
Thomas Moore
Anthony Morse
Joseph Mountfort
Eliphalet Newell
Joseph Nicholls
Samuel Nowell
Joseph Pearse Palmer
Jonathan Parker
Joseph Payson
Samuel Peck John Peters
William Pierce
Isaac Pitman
Lendall Pitts
Samuel Pitts
Thomas Porter
Henry Prentiss
Nathaniel Prentiss
Rev. John Prince
Edward Procter
Henry Purkitt
Seth Putnam
John Randall
Joseph Reed
Paul Revere
Benjamin Rice
Jonathan Dorby Robins
Joseph Roby
John Russell
William Russell
John Sawtelle
George Sayward
Edmund Sears
Robert Sessions
Joseph Shed
Benjamin Simpson
Peter Slater, Jr.
Samuel Sloper
Ephriam Smith
Josiah Snelling
Thomas Spear
Samuel Sprague
John Spurr
James Starr
Phineas Stearns
Ebeneezer Stevens
James Stoddard
Elisha Story
James Swan
Abraham Tower
Bartholomew Trow
John Truman
Benjamin Tucker Jr
Thomas Urann
James Watson
Henry Wells
Thomas Wells
Josiah Wheeler
John Whitehead
David Williams
Isaac Williams
Jeremiah Williams
Thomas Williams
Nathaniel Willis
Joshua Wyeth
Thomas Young
Boston Tea Party Historical Society

Get fucked you stupid inbred idiot. What's the matter, can't handle the truth that you and the teabaggers are nothing but a bunch of america hating radical right wing nutcase?

Your 'truth' is not 'the truth', Black_Loser.

Like you claiming you have "hammed" fox and other radical right wing propaganda outlets, but can't even point out a single instance when you have California_fatty? :lmao:

I don't need to 'point out' anything to you. This forum has a 'search' function. You want information, you go find it. Your hysterical ranting deserves no rational response, only mocking... which is what you get, Black_Loser.

The truth is that many in Bagger Nation are enemies of America and American exceptionalism.

Your 'truth' has jack shit to do with 'the truth', Jokey. In fact, it's so far away from 'the truth' that I doubt it speaks the same language.... now, why don't you chase me and my ilk out of your Republican party, loser.

bigrebnc writes, "Truth is you are also . . ." then lies through his broken teeth.

The Boston Tea Party in the days of Adams and Hancock would have knocked out the rest of your teeth.

They would have known you for a plant by the British.

California Girl is often one of them, won't even live in America.

You really are a shallow individual, Jokey. Whining because I dare to live outside our boarders is pathetic, childish and meaningless. If more Americans traveled, we might be a more intelligent country. Travel broadens the mind. Why don't you tell me again how you're gonna run 'me and my ilk' out of 'your' republican party? Your party of old white guys... you want to keep it pure, huh? Don't want uppity females and young people taking it on, right?

You are doing the mirroring here, CaliGirl, whining about someone who corrects you for your nonsense.

I have traveled the world in my lifetime, lived years in other countries, and your ilk is distressing because you learn nothing.

Yes, your type of nonsense is being run out of the party. Your type of thinking has less importance this election than last time, and after Romney is elected, you will have far less in the future.

We want to keep it 'pure' of trashy thinking as exhibited by you and your fellow anti-Americans of Bagger Nation.

ps: stop the dark disney princess tripe, you look foolish.

Last edited:
You are doing the mirroring here, CaliGirl, whining about someone who corrects you for your nonsense.

I have traveled the world in my lifetime, lived years in other countries, and your ilk is distressing because you learn nothing.

Yes, your type of nonsense is being run out of the party. Your type of thinking has less importance this election than last time, and after Romney is elected, you will have far less in the future.

We want to keep it 'pure' of trashy thinking as exhibited by you and your fellow anti-Americans of Bagger Nation.

Dumb ass she says she supports romney, I hope that when the war starts we rid America of trash like you.

As a member of the Tea Party and a card carrying member of AIPAC (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee) anyone who claims to have seen atrocities carried out by Tea Party members is wrong, mistaken and talking out of his butt because his mouth knows better....

In the minds of the radical right wing teabaggers, violence and other thuggery is considered perfectly acceptable.

They also eat babies and drink blood.

Dumb ass she says she supports romney, I hope that when the war starts we rid America of trash like you.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
As a member of the Tea Party and a card carrying member of AIPAC (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee) anyone who claims to have seen atrocities carried out by Tea Party members is wrong, mistaken and talking out of his butt because his mouth knows better....

In the minds of the radical right wing teabaggers, violence and other thuggery is considered perfectly acceptable.

They also eat babies and drink blood.

True, babies are completely off limits until they are born, from there they are fair game.

:cuckoo:

:eusa_whistle:

bigrebnc WILL DENY FALSELY and california girl MAY DENY FALSELY they said elsewhere they were not Republicans.

I don't care what they are, as long as they vote for Romney.

If Romney wins, though, Bagger Nation is gone from party politics. If Romney loses, mainstream Republican leaderships across the country will destroy Bagger Nation wherever they find it.

Last edited:
Bagger Nation will fail, because Baggers will not realize that Obama is far more popular than they with the American people.

Tea Party Movement Looks Stalled; Half Like it Less as they Hear More - ABC News

Poll: Tea Party support on the decline? « Hot Air

The demise of the Tea Party and a cautionary tale for the Left | The People's View

Sunday Reflection: Tea Party isn't the same powerful force in 2012 that it was in 2010 | WashingtonExaminer.com A Rasmussen Reports survey released last month reported that just 31 percent of likely voters have a favorable opinion of the Tea Party -- down 20 points from April 2009, when the movement began -- while 47 percent are unfavorable. This is consistent with findings from a Pew Research Center survey conducted in November. Pew found that 27 percent of voters disagree with the Tea Party, while 20 percent agree, which marks a reversal from November 2010, when 27 percent agreed and 22 percent disagreed. Among voters in Tea Party strongholds -- congressional districts represented by Tea Party lawmakers, 23 percent say they disagree with the Tea Party, while one-quarter agree. This marks a 10-point drop among those who agreed in November 2010 from 33 percent, and a 5-point increase among those who agree from 18 percent. The decline in support for the Tea Party is largely attributed to the hard-line approach it took during the debt ceiling and deficit reduction debate last summer. In the Rasmussen survey, by 43 percent to 30 percent, voters say the Tea Party has made things worse for the country in terms of the ongoing budget debate in Congress rather than better.[/quote]

bigrebnc and california girl have elsewhere said they were not Republicans.

If Romney wins, though, Bagger Nation is gone from party politics. If Romney loses, mainstream Republican leaderships across the country will destroy Bagger Nation wherever they find it.

Liar.

They also eat babies and drink blood

Ah ha - You admit it. :D

bigrebnc WILL DENY FALSELY and california girl MAY DENY FALSELY they said elsewhere they were not Republicans.

Liar.

Liar.

sounds to me like you are obsessed with a certain gay sex act

Forum List

Back