Is Every Tea Party Member Nuts???

Your own source admits they "grew into" the "bagger nation"; they didn't start as "baggers" and they have nothing to do with the original Boston Tea Party.

The point of my quoting wiki was to show you that wiki can support whatever you want it to. Twit. The fact remains that the TEAs started before 2009, which is what you claimed. Using your own standard of source, I proved you wrong.

I personally find your hatred of the TEA Parties to be based on media fed drivel. Bullshit. Mushrooms.
My personal hatred of the "bagger nation", stems from what I have personally seen.

You're a damn liar. You'll say anything and do anything to further your agenda because you're a liar like your lying fraud president.

The point of my quoting wiki was to show you that wiki can support whatever you want it to. Twit. The fact remains that the TEAs started before 2009, which is what you claimed. Using your own standard of source, I proved you wrong.

I personally find your hatred of the TEA Parties to be based on media fed drivel. Bullshit. Mushrooms.
My personal hatred of the "bagger nation", stems from what I have personally seen.

You're a damn liar. You'll say anything and do anything to further your agenda because you're a liar like your lying fraud president.

I believe that you are accurate in your assessment of Loinboy's views. It's based on the left wing media bullshit.

I believe that you are accurate in your assessment of Loinboy's views. It's based on the left wing media bullshit.

Yes. The left is very desperate because they know Obama is in trouble. They will say and do anything. Their desperation is just beginning so we can expect them to say anything.

As a member of the Tea Party and a card carrying member of AIPAC (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee) anyone who claims to have seen atrocities carried out by Tea Party members is wrong, mistaken and talking out of his butt because his mouth knows better....

As a member of the Tea Party and a card carrying member of AIPAC (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee) anyone who claims to have seen atrocities carried out by Tea Party members is wrong, mistaken and talking out of his butt because his mouth knows better....

Exactly. The left is desperate and will say and do anything.

Like lyingboy

In the minds of the radical right wing teabaggers, violence and other thuggery is considered perfectly acceptable.

In the minds of the radical right wing teabaggers, violence and other thuggery is considered perfectly acceptable.

You are projecting the actions of the union thugs on to the tea party
You are projecting a normal day of politics in Chicago onto the good people of the tea party you are projecting how obama got his political start onto the good people of the tea party.
SO STOP IT YOU STUPID BITCH.

You have trouble enough with your own mind, stop attempting to read other people's. Moron.

You are projecting a normal day of politics in Chicago onto the good people of the tea party you are projecting how obama got his political start onto the good people of the tea party.

Do you not see the funny side of a twit like Black_Loser commenting on the minds of others when he so clearly hasn't got a mind of his own? I do. :lol::lol:

Do you not see the funny side of a twit like Black_Loser commenting on the minds of others when he so clearly hasn't got a mind of his own? I do. :lol::lol:

What I see is a trolling turd looking for a septic tank to live in.:badgrin:

we need links to all the violence

What I see is a trolling turd looking for a septic tank to live in.:badgrin:

He found one... the ObamaNation. :lol:

we need links to all the violence

Please don't encourage it... it'll link to a bunch of whack job left wing garbage and insist that it is truth.

Funniest damn thing I've ever read on this forum :lmao: :lmao: :lol::lol:

Get fucked you stupid inbred idiot. What's the matter, can't handle the truth that you and the teabaggers are nothing but a bunch of america hating radical right wing nutcase?

Get fucked you stupid inbred idiot. What's the matter, can't handle the truth that you and the teabaggers are nothing but a bunch of america hating radical right wing nutcase?

Your 'truth' is not 'the truth', Black_Loser.

Your truth is not based on facts it's based on you opinion hopes and dreams. I bet you get all wet when you hear about someone shooting more than one person especially when you find out the shooter is white.

Your 'truth' is not 'the truth', Black_Loser.

Ain't that the truth.

Forum List

Back